Alright Cred Forums, I have two 2 liters full of rancid fermented piss and part of an Arnold Palmer jug full...

Alright Cred Forums, I have two 2 liters full of rancid fermented piss and part of an Arnold Palmer jug full. (I would've filled it, but I had to leave for a week before I could and it went bad) I also put a bunch of stale mini marshmallows in all of the bottles as well so they dissolved and made this napalm like substance, minus the fire. Basically, Idk what to do with it. I was thinking of just dumping it into someone's open car window and absolutely ruining their upholstery (safe neighborhood, people leave their doors unlocked and shit), but I have a LOT of piss here so shoot me some ideas, just fucking up one guy's car isn't enough. Dubs decides what I do with my now weapons grade urine, and some others if they're too good to not do. I live in a small town with little to no streetlights and a nonexistent crime rate, so go crazy. I also have several massive forest/parks around me so I'll be fine. I have 2 bottles of hydrogen peroxide (3%, but I can concentrate it) if you guys have any fun ideas with that, or I could mix some rust and aluminium powder for an after party. I will start a new thread with results later tonight if all goes well.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ABXSwsnlmPc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go somewhere where homeless people congregate, leave it there with a label saying "free hard cider" and hope that they die in agony.

drink it

WINRAR

No homeless people around here because nice neighborhood so I'll have to bike, I'll put it in a liquor bottle and watch from a distance.

Winrar

You're doing Allah's work, user.

I like where this is going..

Damn, I'm excited for this... make us proud OP

I miss sperm bottle guy. Will he post this holiday season?

Fill up water guns and spary into cars onto bike seats,windows,prams and shit make sure no one is unaffected make it to local news become legend.

I'll film as much as I can, but I have a older smartphone so the camera is kinda fucked

reroll

If I had a quality squirt gun that wouldn't leak this piss tar all over me I would.

reroller

Too late, friendo.

Only if we believe hard enough.

Put it in someone's gas tank

I just might, I have some oil funnels.

Oh shit, save some and do this as well.

reroll

Dont do anything you dumb kid

wear mask and pour on people neet

I have a lot, not like it's scarce or anything. If I don't have enough to do all the good ideas I'll start another thread when the new batch ferments.

Take pics, post later
Don't let thread die, keep it going so user comes back.

Do you just not have a toilet or something?

Go into a public bathroom and go into a stall and pour it onto other people's shoes when they enter the one next to you

No, I had to quarantine my cat from my other pets because lung infection, only room I could was my upstairs bathroom. I just pissed in the bottles for the convenience of not having to deal with a cat hissing at me as I piss.

Vape it

Do you live in a apartment of so what floor

OP, how long have you let this piss ferment? Also, where did you keep it, doesn't it stink really badly?

No, just your average city lot bungalow.

About a week and a half, and it only smells if I open the bottles. Scent free otherwise. It just sat under my desk while I was away, under a hoodie or two.

Rerolling

Do you live alone? If not, aren't you terrified of anyone finding it? I know I'd be...

btw op, you shouldn't be using plastic bottles, piss is acidic and will dissolve the lining in due time

I don't live alone, but my roommates don't really care about it. They said it was kinda weird but other than that they don't give a fuck.

Put marbles in the tank as well about a cup

drink from the arnold palmer jug in honor of arnold palmer's death

I know, it'd already done a number on the Arnold Palmer. That's why I'm doing this tonight.

You should consider pouring it over someone at night while you are unrecognizable, that would be fucking brilliant... just wear a hoodie and film it --> /b legend

Rolling for OP to fill waterballoons with his new biological weapon and go in a good ol' midnight carnage through town.

No one is out at night in the areas I could get away with it, people usually only come out for the local bars and those are next to a police station.

op, if you have leftover after first winrar, consider extracting sulfur from your piss and making explosives

Put it all in gas tank with sugar and marbles you want about a cup of marble and as much sugar the tank can hold

Are there any nearby towns that are bigger? That would also mean no one would know you, which is safer

Now that I could do. How the fuck do I get it in there though, I don't have a decent squirt gun or pump. Not drinking this shit, but I will go slam another gallon of the tea.

Doesn't this take a while?

the gods of repeating numerals agree

You said you have funnels, that will do.

I can't believe we haven't had someone vape piss or semen yet, c'mon Cred Forums get you shit together.

and another one

That's an extremely long process, I'd rather make thermite or Acetone Peroxide.
Yeah, but they're a few miles away. I got a decent bike though so that should be fine. I also have a mask....

Piss is acidic
Sodas are more acidic.
Dude, it will be fine.

How tho? If this shit pops on me I'm gonna need a chem bath

Fucking perfect. Pretty please? I wouldn't ever forget you

Alright ty for the info

Make bombs or dump piss on people? Fuck it, how about both.

Re roll

take piss
mix with apple juice
let ferment
???
profit

Pour it slowly then retard.

Waste of dubs.
Roll for putting shit into the mix and pouring that into an open window in someone's home at night.

Hell yeah, "hard cider" idea but with pros.

The elasticity will just push it back out.

Do you think your mother would be proud of you?

if my son were making bombs in my backyard, yes, cause at least he won't be a drunk retard that thinks that drinking is the only thing to do in life

assuming op is college age

Gas tank

I am yeah, about to go to community for economics but that's a different story. I'm trying to ruin peoples lives with piss tar.

Pour it into some kids gas tank. And the kid should not be able to afford that car at his age.

arnold palmer speaks from the grave
he demands you drink from his jug in honor of his death

reroll

rolling for this

Post pic with timestamp

But he could read a book

Buy a water gun, load that baby up, and do drive by's on homeless and other degenerates.

pour it into the vents/slots at the bottom of the windshield.

All air drawn through there will go directly into the cars internal air blowers.

this is the only delivrar i want to see

eh, i'm a practice over study type a guy

Do not fuck with other people's stuff op. Believe me, I beat a little 16 year old fucking senseless until he shit his pants., for spitting on my windshield. I'm a 48 year old oldfag that works hard to own nice things. If I ever catch another little suburban fuckwad doing anything to shit that isn't theirs, I'll fucking do it again. Fuck you op, you little entitled faggot. Hope I see you soon.

Here ya go buddy

dump it all over the inside of someones car, but only the driver side seat. keep pouring it until it is soaked in every fiber of that seat.

Doesn't some of the urine breakdown into ammonia over time?

I dont actually read either. Im a fraud

You too daddy

Bumping my piss collection.
I stopped emptying the larger ones weeks ago but keep the small one fresh.

What to do?

Yes, a lot of it. The marshmallows also fermented in it because sugar.

timestamp or bullshit

Its a free country

inject into veins/back into penis
post reaction

Same things I'm going to tonight bro.

too lazy to get pen and paper, though kermit would be enough

Ok

>says he beat up a kid
>starts threatening everyone else

If trips you chug all of them

Lying cunt

I screenied every thing Cred Forumsros, I'll post a pic or something to let you know it's me after I get back from this mayhem.

And your point is what, shitlips? Do not ever fuck with shit that isn't yours or your parents. Quite simple. I work to own things I appreciate, and will therefore defend them or make suffer any belligerent idiot that thinks otherwise. You think your fat ass is walking away if I catch you fucking my shit up? Unless you're twelve, you will pay.

too lazy to get paper and pen but not lazy enough to dump it in someones car. i call fucking bullshit. thanks for wasting my time op

You fuck with me i no kill you. I tie you up and torture for weeks

Don't get me wrong I use a piss bottle when I'm too hammered to make it to the bathroom without dying but leaving it there for longer than 24 hours is just nasty as fuck.

That wasn't me, that was someone else. I time stamped my 2 liters and my laptop, same paint color on the wall and everything.

bravo, user! you are now the new itg copy pasta!

Go to nearby catholic church, pour some in entry way holywater

It's how I roll, Gino. It's how I fucking roll.

I got a Lutheran church, Baptist church, and a Catholic school. There is a Catholic church but it's rarely open. I'll try that with any left overs.

the fuck is a baptist church?

A church under the Baptist religion. Basically a sect of Catholicism.

>mfw edgy newfag tries to be our daddy

I mean I did call him daddy.

Don't fool yourself user. How embarrassing to get your ass handed to you by an oldfag like me? You little faggots are way too sheltered and would be calling for mommy or daddy to help you. I don't put up with little douchebags nor their cucked fucking parents.

i would fuck you up old man, i'm not your average Cred Forumsfag here

Come at me bro I got a 6ft long Death star of David

Listen Gomer, I'm just saying that OP deserves a curbstomp if he gets caught fucking with somebody else's shit. I've done it before and am just warning him that there are plenty of fed up taxpayers willing to let loose on some faggot whose just costing them more of their paycheck. Oh, and fuck you, for keks!

You Kung Jew?

oh shit he's actually struggling back!

Hell yeah I got the moves to wipe out the Goyim

35 seconds in
you have this dude's weapon
why you hate Bushido Brown?

youtube.com/watch?v=ABXSwsnlmPc

1:48 is what will do to you