Stoner Thread

Stoner Thread

came from selling 'caine dawg

did you know there are more stars in the universe than grains of sand on the earth.. think about how meaningless and worthless we are.

Post pictures of your peices and your bud

Im at work or i would post my bud and pieces, been smoking to much latley, about an ounce every two weeks to myself, how much do you guys go through nornally? And also has anyone else been maiing rosin, once i found out about making wax with a hair iron ive been pretty much only smoking wax with the occasioal joint or blunt every other day. Anyone else been into rosin?

not in to rosin but i do have numerous felonies

Aw thats kinda sad but hey more for them

Nice man, gonna do 3 hits of Dox Synthetic Acid tonight at like 9ish (i prefer night tripping)

Save that thought process for a dmt thread

I heard they fhcked afterwards too, there's pics around here somewhere

i just wish my 'papaw' would smoke loud with me

Dicks out for papaw. Always show love to your elders, mane. They don't have much left.

Ive done acid twicr and both times only took 1 hit, last time was like 2 years ago. Id like to give it another try at a higher dose, i used to only do drugs for fun but recently over the last year ive realised they can be used for much more then a party time lol

spoken like a true Dawg.

I'd post a pick, but it'd just be of a normal pot and some cheese cloth. Mushroom tea is delightful.

agreed. chic-fil-a sweet tea is also fantastic

dude 1 hit is a body high and thats it, take 2 or more and youll feel amazing and see some cool shit, and yeah ive only ever taken drugs out of partying (i save that for beer) shrooms and acid are great to do with a friend or by yourself

R8 and name my piece

6.8/420

i call it bud-snappa

Yea i was on the dumb side and took all drugs for granted, ove done at least ove 20 different drugs and only after i stopped my heavyish use have i now realised the good some of them can do (psycoactives) ive been a daily pot smoker for around 7 years and am starting to see that all this time pot has been helping put me in a meditative state whivh i can use to help learn things from myself...idk maybe im just a pothead and it doesnt matter lol

>Expecting us to believe that's actually good shit
Dark as a nigger, that's dirt reg you fuck.
This is what AK 47 looks like

I miss stoner threads. Used to hang in these when i was like 17-19

Am 24 now and haven't smoked pot for like 2 years.

Done fucktons of LSD though, lol.

That's shit tier weed man (grade A- to A)

R8 and name my piece

neat

(√'d)
7, huck finn

naiice

Get on my level.

Get on my level.

gay

whuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

Wet as fuck, but well trimmed. Those will be about half or 2/3 that size when cured.

Been out for about 2 weeks now, I need some more of that herbal medicine. I broke my ankle a while back and apart from the intravenous morphine I had in the hospital nothing helped with the pain like an India blunt.

Cunt destroyer

>Googles "Cool bong"
Get om my level.

That nature valley bar looks loud af bro
Pic related is 4g of some serious shit, planning on coming home tonight and smoking the whole bag if possible

blaze it

we have a neuma press in our warehouse.

You fucking moron

And oh how I shall ponder said wonders with this joint I'm smoking

ak-47 is schwag anyway son

I've got a fat 8th of phaser waiting for me at home. Keep the thread alive, Cred Forumsros, will report back with pics

Oh really so are they already trying to make a pluasable way to make wax from heat rather then chemicals in large quatities, it is amazing for personal use, ill take .5 to 1g and make a nice fat dab out of it but i figured that was to small of a yeild to use in a commercial setting.