It's payday and I have a serious dilemma, should I order KFC or Chinese takeaway?

It's payday and I have a serious dilemma, should I order KFC or Chinese takeaway?

Time is critical on this one!

Chinese

How about cooking your own lunch you fat bastard.

KFC

OP here, it's 8pm in the UK

KFC for the shits.

How about cooking your own dinner you fat bastard.

chinese takeaway is degenerate food made and eaten by degenerates, kfc is obviously the superior choice here

kfc 5 dollar box nigga

>implying kfc isn't only for niggers

OP here, it's payday, the only night a month I get a takeaway, it's called treating yourself.

Get cocaine and cheap beer. There I solved your dilemma you are welcome

>only once a month, it's called treating yourself.
I bet you say this everyday you buy garbage.

cook yourself a nice dinner you fat fuck

OP here, nah mate I buy fresh, portion up meat for meals and stick it in the freezer, then what I need. However, today is PAYDAY, i'm getting takeaway and playing vidya games.

Where u from op?

Bloody hell mate! Why can't you just treat yourself with a nice home made meal. I bet you are a fat fuck with no ankles.

> fat bastard
>OP still faggot

Manchester, UK

what vidya are you playing?
Chinese for me
well my opinion could be biased since i Haven't eaten chinese in my whole lyfe

kfc fuck cooking on payday

OP here, never ever? I finished the Nuka World dlc recently, so I've started NWN2 again, not played it in years!

No wonder we have an epedemic problem with obesity. This world deserves an apocalypse to free us from the fat bastards like OP. Why can't you just cook a nutritious meal at home!? Hell you can even invite a pussy and impresses her therefore fucking her. You are fat and a faggot.

cook yourself a nice dinner you fat fuck

nwn2, you're my mega negro bro
i really want to play some modules and play that game again too but it's really long, i think i will stick with my shmups fightans and beat em ups.
and yes except instant noodles there is nothing Chinese here in my country

>implying OP is single

fuck that
all i wanna do when i get paid is order a huge dominos, smoke a blunt and watch peep show

OP here, speed running OC, SOZ and MotB with dual weilding ranger. Where you living?

OP here, Cred Forums has spoken

OP here, nice trips

/thread

now you have done it,
i am from Pakistan and am not a muslim

OP here, to be fair if I had ordered Chinese takeaway it would be an overly sweetened recipe for the English palette. However, we have a 'China Town' district in Manchester city centre, where all the Chinese go to eat real Chinese food, which is truely awesome.

So u admit ur a faggot

Faggot