My face was burned in accident, this is how I look. Do your worst or ask me anything

My face was burned in accident, this is how I look. Do your worst or ask me anything...

Does your face feel like a burger?

ARE YOU DARKMAN???

haha, what do you mean? it feels swollen, itches and hurts if i move too much

Sage

Is it painful to remove the mask?

these are bandages and just for protection. it used to be very painful when there were open wounds but skin is now better so it is not a big deal.

U U U U 4 you

How do you even sleep?

THE SECRET SODOMY
I NEVER LET YOU SEE

Greentext the story

This

why did u put on lipstick ?

Timestamp your face

Zozzle guy? Is that you?

I really dont, but i get what you mean, not sure why my lips look so red

on the back, did wake up often from pain, take meds and go back

Looks like a pussy burn because your hair looks ok so i dont know why your whole head is bandaged up, also lips look good and eyelashes as much as i can see are fine aswell. Pics without the bandage +timestamp or declared bait

What was it like starring alongside Brendan Fraser?

We really believing this?

Take it off

why are you so excited? :) it's oldish photo and these are one of the last bandages I wore. not right after the accident

DO IT FAG

how bad is it? have you seen your face?

Greentext it & timestap. OP deliver
>protip: OP WONT DELIVER

scarring and missing eye and ear, but ok otherwise

exeggutor/10

What happened to you're face?

Time stamp.

Tiiiiiime staaaamp.

Only to the truth, trips will be granted

Show us your asshole.

I could not care less about your silly demands, jesus, why are you guys so full of your bait shit? who cares about my face or your investigations? nobody, so just shut up... if i wanted i wouldve changed the timestamp

you fucking lie,

>eyelashes on eye
>lips a good color still

i say remove the bandages you fucking faggot roodypoo.

dis nigga a newfag

Fuck you dick suckling lips jew

hey....
dubs say you have to respond, you fucking flaming pants lego eating nugget fucker.

Don't act like you don't care, you've got exposed for being a pussy posing as a victim and you cant even come up with a fake story to tell.

>ask me anything.

Tell me what do you feel when you post fake shit on the internet

Posing as a victim? really? who would give a shit even if this was fake? get real man...

because your a bitch thats why... and should be treated as such for the rest of your pathetic life.... bitch.

>even if
Cause all you said until this point is proof that it is real, right?

haha, why/how am i a bitch? you guys need way less free time in your lives if you can lose your shit about nothing

drik drik the sound of drums

you fucking bitch

The lack of atention you have in your life makes you wrap bandages around your moronic head and it makes you create threads to get some pitty for your misserable life, but all you do is prove that you're just another fag who is seeking ways to feel that some random nigger on Cred Forums cares about his "well-being"

now there's some fake bullshit, bitch

Lips and neck look 100% fine. Obvious troll is obvious.

of course your shame wouldn't let you stay and defend yourself. you fucking little homosexual bitch tard.

That would be a great Halloween costume idea, OP.

You look like you were burned in some sort of accident.

Max?