At this point Cred Forums is now a lost cause i think it is time to shut this site down

At this point Cred Forums is now a lost cause i think it is time to shut this site down.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lRxKHC7AlHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This was my last stop. What will I do now?

No creo que te miras como el flaco con pinche gordo mamon

Speak English.

We will all move on it is time to end it the newfags killed this place.

You're an oldfag so you know that Cred Forums is widely considered the containment board for the retards so they stay away from all the other boards right? It's always been shit.

I don't think it's Cred Forums or Cred Forums that's changed, but rather the whole internet has and the people who use it have grown up. It isn't 2005 anymore.

if your an oldfag do you have pics of megan?

Agreed. We should make this our new cause.

>down with face/b/ook

whatever this thread will die and no one will care just like the other 44 threads that have had this same theme

Just checking, Sir.

That technically is very true but i just feel that we have overstayed our welcome

y op fagtard

op is dumb cunt

shitpost thread

only the first pic should be a 400 pound guy sitting in bed

op is fag

I am still stuck at 2005.

how know you tard

That sums Cred Forums up pretty well

i spak hella gud

surprisingly enough though most social rejects and deplorable human beings tend to be a bit malnourished. but i mean whatever floats your boat user.

youtube.com/watch?v=lRxKHC7AlHc

>tfw when everyone has gf but you
>tfw when how do I shorts

no thnx

This.

That.

Everybody is looking away from his as well, he's clearly that retard friend that forces himself on your group even though nobody likes him

You don't even fit in so please just leave.

Moot will never shut four change because he likes touching his peepee to trap threads.

>CTR

or you know theyre posing for a photo something you wouldnt do you weird ass loser
you hiroshima right moot got the boot

I agree especially with all these girls with dick threads. What the fuck!!!! old Cred Forums > current/b/ by far

Moot is gone user.

Spic.

Is everyone just ignoring the fact that the guy on the right has a vagina?

He's clearly not a part of the group, look at their positioning he's far away and they're all close together. There's obviously a gap.

But seriously, take a joke you sperg

moot is part of google, moot is a normie, Cred Forums will die off soon

No. That's not true. That's impossible.

where is his peepee

>Thinks Cred Forums is great because people can express themselves freely.
>Gets mad when people express themselves in a different way than he wants them to.

Cred Forums logic.

The thing is the Cred Forums board was always messed up but in recent years it has gotten worse with Rate me post your face cock tributes FB fap threads YLYL with Facebook banana Kik snap chat Facebook and YouTube threads meet ups rate my dick it is so out of place completely and edgy 10 year old kids and normies rule this place now it makes me sad to see what was once the final boss of the internet now become the butt of every joke because of these 10 year old newfags they are all complete cancer fuck this generation.

Search your feelings you know it to be true.

Spoken like a true newfag

This, there's too many people who shitpost threads into oblivion because they're like SJW's (in personality not belief) who can't accept anything that they don't agree with.

>Spoken like a true newfag.

Oh shut up faggot you have no idea what you are talking about.

y si no quiero, puta?

Oldfags are just kissles virgins with no fucking life and they cant handle change. Just because the b posts new stuff they dont like it and feel like someone has invafed their homeland. Well guess what motherfuckers just because you never moved out of the basement doesnt mean Cred Forums wont move out of the internet asscrack.

why don't you just go away? Its too simple, right?

Muh eyes are offended, so I must decide for the WHOLE fucking world what they should see. Go away faggot

I get that there is a great sense of nostalgia hidden in the way Cred Forums used to be, but we all have to be frank with ourselves and accept change. It won't be the newfags that'll kill 4cchan. It'll be the vets that chose to give up on it.

Because this site actually used to mean something.

It has been my honor and privilege to shitpost side-by-side with you men these many years.

But all good shit must come to an end.

Even pepe is out of control

Oh fuck that was deep

HMm?? can't tell if bait or just another stupid underage newfag.

But you still come here to white knight and whinge on about "muh oldfag site". This site will improve when you go away.

Ive been an oldfag since 2014 and i agred

Oldfags will rise

What are you trying to prove

Especially the way I accidentally spelled Cred Forums with 2 c's. Real hard hitter.

a long time ago before you were born faggot this site use to mean something and we use to have power.

Oldfag since 2016 here. We're a dying breed aren't we user?

I was born in 1962 faggot.

>2014
>oldfag

LOL fuck off wannabee oldfag a oldfag is someone from 2003-2009

Fuckin checked m8

Yeah, the power to cause some minor controversy, bother kids in an online game and go on adult treasure hunts. You guys were a military superforce, you really were.

Hell even if it wasn't power it was something, now this has turned into a blogging site nothing happens. Just inspirational posts on facebook using "Anonymous" and idiots wondering if they're hot or not.

Unbelievable, OP was right.

and you NEVER had power. Face it like all the cam whore girls that posed on here, they grew up and moved on into internet obscurity.

Remember, like the meme, you're here forever.

i highly doubt that why would a 54 year old be using Cred Forums unless their like some lonely 54 year old neckbeard i highly doubt that

Nice dubs

Checked

You are the little fat kid who never got along with the other kids. Hey guys lets go play over on this other website. You'll only get it when nobody follows you and you are right back complaining about "muh old days"

The fact is, Cred Forums always represents a group of people, but there is one thing that'll never change, and that is Cred Forums itself. The average Cred Forumsro has shifted from a 30y/o nobody to a moronic teenager, but that does not mean we are outt of nobodys, you get what I'm saying?

We only have as much power as we are willing to sacrifice. You still have your voice, use it to stop the old guys from leaving, and make this place yours again, instead of complaining.

browse other boards besides Cred Forums,Cred Forums, or /gif/

>you NEVER had power.

Oh i beg to differ user also yes most of our camwhores moved on but we still remember them.

Lol

ITT Newfags arguing with oldfags.

Holy trips, fucking checked.

Let's condense that:

ITT: Faggots.

Basically, we just summed up all of Cred Forums.

I get what you're saying but the vets have already left. They've been gone for at least a year or more even, at this point. The community we see now consists of like 98% newfags. Most of the oldfags have moved on after m00t left because then Cred Forums became publicized and the newer crowd started moving in. Cred Forums has passed the point of reverting back to the old nostalgic site that all the "oldfags" complain about it not being anymore. A newer generation has taken their place and some of the newer generation wants Cred Forums to be what it used to be but it never will. That time has past and is gone and in turn basically Cred Forums has turned into a different place. Been here since '07 lurking and posting every once in a while so I've seen it change over time. I only come here once in a while just to see if it's changed back at all but it never has and never will. I wish you newer anons th best of luck and hope you can do something to improve this site. It's really too bad what has happened, farewell anons

>Implying you know shit about those days
This has always been a severely autistic, childish site.
What's so adult about Habbo raids?
What's so adult about anything here, really?

I've enjoyed this forum with cam whores like cracky, randytaylor69, ashley etc, humor like the ylyl and rekt threads.

This place was cool when people were free to post without neckbeard faggots started white knighting and calling for "mods" at every little thing. Thats far worse in my opinion.

Again go away, fat faggot.

That isn't trips newfag

Are you blind? Look again cuck

Within newfags the're included some of us that see through the first nauseabundic impression of Cred Forums these days. We're new at the site but not on the style an overall meaning
Aaron's spirit lasts forever

This user gets it.

Trips starts from the end.

Sadly, you've become this meme.

This is ont true. Well, not for the old fag part but Cred Forums need to change "the good way", killing those bananas and stay stronk for mother Cred Forums, avoiding traps and shit

No they don't dumbass. They can be anywhere. I would know, been here since 2015.

0/10, no effort at all.

Oldfag here i like where 4chin is going

Well, maybe I just don't want to accept it is over either. Yes, the new people also express themselves, but I miss the stories we made together, you know? Those times we were on the news, when we stirred up the world. When Cred Forums was rhis mysterious shadow people talked about nehind closed doors, this shady but oddly homely place in one of the deepest areas of the internet. It stopped being that, now it's just a publicity stunt...

What? Effort for what?

>Cracky Chan
>ashley.

Wow you can Google shit nice job newfag.

Shorts is not a verb.

Lmao, implying Cred Forums was ever good... fuck off fucking nigger

c'mon, I'm oldfag since 1798

What are you talking about op trolling these normal fags is like summer of 2007 all over again with out the sucide of course.

Exsactly we are the butt of every joke on the internet now because of these 10 year old kids who can't do shit like old anonymous did years ago the only reason i still come back to this site is other boards like Cred Forums Cred Forums Cred Forums Cred Forums and what not are still decent do not come here on Cred Forums much anymore.

you actually fell for that bait faggot? i'm not but i got really into the site in november or december of 2014. but tbh i knew about the site before that

>tips fedora

Jesus all these fags in this thread complaining about how long they've spent on this shit board.
It's not about time spent it's about what you contribute, shitlords

Someone que the sad music, I feel like crying like a faggot.

>At this point Cred Forums is now a lost cause
since when Cred Forums was a good cause
Cred Forums & entire 4chin never was good

Time moves on. Move out of your mom's basement already. I didn't have to google anything. I used to be here every week when a new shannon model or christina model set was posted.

How about you?

>bait

Love how newfags turn everything around and call it bait after someone calls them out on their BS it does happen trust me i have seen it.

im not into spanish/spic, but i can see the entire sentence has no sense, even if it was traslate

Cool meme friend

Been here everyday since 2005 i am 23 now.

>Move out of your mom's basement already.

Already did faggot.

Yes, time to move on. As for me, I don't mind whats posted. If I find something offensive or not interesting, I skip it. I don't spiderman or banana fag post it to death.

Well I hate to be the burden of bad news but it's over my friend. You can try other chans to see if any are similar to old Cred Forums like 420chan for example, most likely not though. It's sad to have it happen but there's nothing more you or I can do at this point to change it. The fun has ended and now it will just keep dragging on painfully until the site shuts down. I'm telling you user, better to get out sooner than later. Maybe one day another image board will open up and be like old Cred Forums. Just don't count your cards on it. And if it does, I will see you there

I remember in 07 when I started lurking, Cred Forums used to do a fuck of a lot of raids on shit
Not all successful but still they made some results
Now it's just a circle jerk for attention amongst the other autistic
But truth is anything you do or join is gonna get shittier as time moves on
All your jobs and relationships are great when they start but it always peaks out early on and goes down hill
Nothing you do will prevent shit from encroaching into your life
You just have to learn how to deal with it

stay in your thread nigger

you were underage back then? New Faggot! And you will always be a new faggot

Then why are you in this thread faggot?? also a 54 year old man using Cred Forums i still do not believe it unless you are a neckbeard.

You're still a newfag even from 2008.

At least I am not a just out of puberty faggot.

See you there, then, user.

"How long can it take to go back?"
-user, '16.

>Trying this hard.

You make me really sad user i do feel very sorry for you how about you stop acting like a old man edgelord and get the fuck out.

We were all underage back then you dumb fuck i feel like you are a newfag pretending to be a oldfag.

no entieno porque los estadounidenses siempre quieren que se hable en ingles nada mas..

The power to prove that everyone who picked on you as a kid were right?