Listen you silly americunts why such high regards you need to grow up thinking this grossly overated dead cunt is funny...

Listen you silly americunts why such high regards you need to grow up thinking this grossly overated dead cunt is funny or clever its absolutely embarrsing so amerifags try and explain it.........waiting

Make today the day.

Kill yourself.

I T S T H E N U T S H A C K

overrated

but when you die young people bluff up your memory a little to compensate

Fuck off nigger

probably an ausfag

NUTSHACK
U
T
S
H
A
C
K

Awww sorry mummys special guy I can tell you're butt hurt, but tut tut you just proved im right ouch sorry bae

Probably aged 10 this silly fag thinks hes edgy but if dad caught him smoking he'd cry his lil faggy butt to sleep lel

>non-American
>thinks his thoughts/feelings/opinions matter
xD

He was funny in his day, and not everything he said but usually when he got into a good rant. His comedy has not stood up that well for the most part and certainly comics like Doug Stanhope who share a a similar view on drugs and population and freedom have moved beyond the watermark that Bill Hicks left. He has some moments though, some funny, some thoughtful. Was a shit musician though...

Always cracks me up how much non-americans care about the US and how none of us give two shits about whatever country you're from

>all this projecting
Europeans wanna be Americans sooooo bad. You're all just jealous of muh freedoms

I'm an American. I have no idea who the fuck that is. Go be mad somewhere else.

No no lol im asking why you try and make it standard that he was funny lol try again silly fat man ugh I nearly get angry how fucking stupid you can be

He cant he is american, sadly im part of this garbage country and idiots like this dont help, your right OP

>idiots like this dont help, your right OP
>your
Murder your family and then yourself, hypocrite.

Oh dear a non reading amerifat, missed the point stupid. Why dont you try hard ?

>tries to criticize a supposed illiterate using a completely butchered sentence
wew

Beat me to it

I'm also American and have no idea who that is

No comedians are actually very funny. Almost all suck, at least Bill Hicks was different and didn't suck cocks like OP