Post photos of women you know and other Anons say what they'd do to them

Post photos of women you know and other Anons say what they'd do to them.

Pin her down ass out under my powerful body
Bring the tip of my massive dick to her tiny slit, it's barely wider than the hole on my tip but I push it in anyway
A few forceful thrusts later and my thick shaft is finally in, stretching and splitting her tiny body beyond its limits
I keep thrusting til all 8 inches are in
Pound her little ass harder and harder til I'm balls deep with my giant nuts hitting her little ass cheeks
The gaping hole on my tip is now fully embedded in her cervix, my extra wide urethra in my penis connecting my massive balls to her diminutive reproductive organs
Thrust my strong body into her harder and faster as my powerful orgasm begins to build up, my cock expanding and stretching her even more
Finally I slam into her with one more forceful thrust, my large, strong body dominating her, my huge balls pumping load after massive load into her petite body, which is now shuddering in ecstasy induced by feeling the force and pressure of my powerful body pumping cum into her and exploding inside her
Keep pumping cum into her til my balls finally empty inside her leaving her swollen with cum

How rough?

She wants it

With that face you just know she's begging to be tied to the bed and anally fucked for hours

Moar of her???

She needs to be degraded

I want to see her face get pounded with a dick

Drug her and drag her to my house. Lock her in my room, and when she wakes up, force her to strip for me as I take pictures, gun pointed right at he head. I'll pull out my camera and fuck her tiny body as she cries, raping her and cumming deep inside her swollen cunt. She keeps the internet happy, she keeps living.

I would treat her with upmost respect, l would listen to her and connect with her mentally and emotionally, I would empathise with her and make her feel significant and give her a reason to live.
I would connect with her, mind body and soul.

Keep her from showering for a few days until her asshole smells ripe, then shove my fingers deep inside and swirl my fingers around for a few minutes until the stimulation makes her rectum/colon generate extra intestinal mucus. Get my fingers covered in brownish juice then make her lick it off my fingers. Then do ass to mouth repeatedly. Then make her suqeeze my load out of her ass and lick it up

whatever I would do will end on her face dor sure

i'd lick her teeth so ahrd

Found the homo

What would you do to her

I'd burn down an orphanage just for the chance to roofie her

I'll expose her ass and throw her against the tree, dress hiked over her hips. Ill pull apart her ass cheeks and spit on her butthole, lubing it for my cock. I push myself inside of her tender butt and fuck her ass as I finger her cunt from behind. I'll unload my seed in her tush and let the semen drip down her legs.

>here's my redhead

More for you lads

I want to choke her as I fuck her. Not kill her, just constrict her breathing a bit, maybe make her think, for a brief moment, as I'm burried deep in her pussy, that she's going to die, then I'll release her to breathe for a few seconds. Also, unload on tits.

beta cuck

A lovely blonde for you all to humiliate

I want to pull down her pants to her knees and spank her ass until its bright red. Then I'll fuck her doggy style, making sure she moans with discomfort every time I press my body against her sore butt.

Grab her by the throat, press the bitch against the floor and get my hand under her skirt, start fingering her violently while kissing her, then unzip my pants, pull out the cock, press it against her pussy, wait for a moment, look her in the eyes. She knows what's gonna happen and won't do anything about it. Bitch's mine. I stick the cock deep inside her making her gasp and open her eyes wide in joy. Then start moving, looking her in the eyes furiously as she moans and pretends to fight me, then surrenders, hugs me harder, one hand grabbing my ass making me push even deeper inside her. I cum in right in her pussy while looking her in the eyes as her juice drips down her legs.

Degrade these two sluts

I'd have her give me a footjob under the table, smiling at me with those cute eyes as I nutt on her bare feet.

Grab that sexy red hair of hers and drag her along like a dog before getting behind her and pumping her tight ass and leaving it red and gaping

i would go balls deep in her ass and then ask nicely for a blowjob :D

good one, here's another of her

tase her from behind and handcuff her to the bed. If she tried to fight back I keep tasing her.

>better gape my mouth open as far as I can for this pic
>check out my super nerd glasses lol
Get out, average bitch

Stick her head down in the flowers, ass up so that blue dress looks like petals. Get guys to pollinate her with their cocks mixing their seed with her juices.

i'm sure she cares immensely

Throat punch her and cut her tits off and fill the meat holes with sand. Leave her to die

I'd have her give me a handjob in the closet of her office space, and after getting me as hard as a rock, she'll get down on her knees and tenderly suck on my cock and balls, pulling the jizz from my ballsack. I'll grab her and thrust her against the door and fuck her with the dress on, hands on her ass, he body pressed between me and the closet door, holding back whimpers of ectasy as I pull out and nutt on her little black dress.

>he body
Faggot

They need to be degraded

degrade and do whatever you want to this girl

id force the one on the left to eat the other one out as i fucked her ass

Hoist her up so her legs are slung over my shoulders and her pussy is right in my face, then eat her cunt out until she's dripping all over my face. Then I'll lower her down to my cock and have her tight little body bounce on my shaft until I nutt deep inside of her.

i would throw her to the ground by that backpack and her glasses would fly off and break. after watching her stumble around for a few id pull that shirt down exposing those breasts and invite every person in the area to have their way with her

Use her as you want

you have the scenario, wwyd?

drug her drink at a bar, act as the helpful stranger getting her back home, then shove my cock down her throat while filming the whole thing, facefuck her deep, throw her onto the bed, rip off her clothes and fuck both ass and pussy repeatedly, pounding each, i'd empty my load into her mouth to swallow, then help it down pissing into her mouth and over her body, scribbling whore on her body with her makeup and take a nice pic of the end result

a fitting end for her.

i thought so too, she probably deserved it all

I don't believe it, tell me more!

Extremely soft lips

bring her into one of those rooms in the background and auction off her asshole

Look at this 10/10
I want to fuck her so badly :(

She has a fucking ugly Bf wtf ?

knock on her hotel room door pretending i'm room service, tie up mum & dad, wait for her to come back, use every inch of her in front of her folks, have her gagging on my cock as i shoot down her throat
hot slut

and he'll be covering her face in cum as you post this probably, or nailing her ass

At the party and you and her are left in the kitchen at 2am

How would you degrade her

I'd make those two women on the sides suck her tits as I pounded my cock into her mouth until I exploded in it

how would you treat her?

Indeed...
I have seen her in my way home (she was accompanied by this fucker)

who likes my sister

turn her into a slave, obviously, and regularly remind her that's what she is, as i abuse her body and fuck her every which way, have her crawl naked begging to suck my cock, turn her into a cum slut, never happy unless i'm banging her good and hard as she should be

like a princess

this fucking guy

My roommates girlfriend, what would you do

Wwyd

Skinny girls next to their fat friends is my fetish, don't judge me.

needs drugging, tied up, we have our way with her, get our fill, then toss her back to ugly fucker

and how about now?

force the skinny girl to pleasure herself or I rape her fat friend. After she warms herself up I rape the skinny one.

How does Daddy's girl take it?

How about these two sluts then?

Eh?

well, she'll soon shut up when her mouth is stuffed with cock, grabbing her head pulling it deep grabbing and slapping her tits, make the slut squirm, then a ball gag, flip her over, slam into that tight asshole, pound it hard grabbing her hair back roughly, but i'd save my cum for fucking deep and hard into her pussy, leash her to a bedpost until ready for round 2

Sisters

sisters? Would take them into a backroom and call in some friends for a gangrape. I'd cum inside the left one. Both girls are stripped and left there after we are done with them.

Who wouldn't pound this ass

How about my chubby gf?

dress them up in identical street hooker slutty outfits then use them as if they are, train them to eat each other out while the other is being fucked like a whore, special treats if they make their sister cum hard, cum in ones mouth and have them cumswap, then fuck them again, and again.......and again.......

i sure as hell would, i'd bury my cock deep in that asshole

who likes my sister? (Right)

this girl is the reason i have snapchat

hell yes

Yeah they're a year apart from each other, love imagining daddy's little girls servicing his cock with their mouths

soem good cock sucking lips there

Best friends

good old fashioned spanking

Rip off those tights then what ?

She needs to be fucked

they're hot, if daddy doesn't want them, i'll be their daddy and they can service my cock like good sisters should, i'll fuck them both equally, just so one doesn't get jealous, both pounded and their pretty mouths filled with lots of cum

With how expensive college is he probably can only send 1 off to college. They fuck and fuck until he can pick his favorite. He sends her off to college and keeps the other around to train and be his slave.

moar? fb instagram?

I actually managed to get her nude on skype, her body is insane

Tell her to clean her fucking room. What a fucking sty.

yessir

she does, i'd have those pretty lips around my cock, sucking me off then fucking her mouth, see if she gags when it slides deeper, pretty good tits for a titwank too, then i'd have to have her doggy in front of a mirror to see her horny look as i'm fucking her deep from behind hair held back, watching her tits bounce, slapping her ass, you can watch if you want, see how your sister takes a good fucking

good job, i really hope you screencapped that

She needs a lesson

I have more. You have kik ?

ofc i did

seems like a fun kind of person. Who is she? I'd love to have her mouth around my cock.

i just wanna facefuck her and slap my cock around her face, grabbing her head and making her take it down her throat, slapping her face before rubbing my cock all over her face and covering it dripping in cum

thats a boy, id make her chop off her dick an eat it.

damn, that's nice
and sure user affected888 on there

Thoughts

oh yeah good man user and oh those tits look damn good

good luck with that

that ass is just begging for a fucking just like her face is begging for cum

Let's see if they're correct. Penis or not?

looks like the sort of girl that would love to go on retreats into the hamptons. Would rent a house with her and secretly bring some friends. We gangbang her for the entire weekend. Wine, sex, and good food everywhere.

seems like a convenient and pretty face to fill and cover with cum

she so obviously not that it's painful

are you just fucked in the head or what?

Get on the ground and lick her feet (?)

Girl I work with taking/leaving selfies on my phone.