youtube.com/watch?v=JbGV2VK4XHs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Goldman Sachs

TRUMP

Trump

Trump

>Hillary

Clinton

Brit here but would vote Trump all fucking day hillary is one dangerous bitch in the pockets of the wrong people.

Down with globalism.

you spelled orange wrong

Hillary, I should be a republican, but in my entire life I've only ever voted for them locally. The party spends as badly as the democrats but they give it all to their rich buddies instead of people who actually need it. Their claims about the economy are demonstrably wrong and they're hung up on bullshit social issues that shouldn't be up for debate.

That's not even getting into Trump's personal failings, which are myriad.

Of course you're voting trump. You type like a white nigger.

Jill Stein

Giant douche

Clinton. Dat experience

Johnson

Hill dawg

What's Alleppo?

trump

Hilary with the hopes Bill will coach her

>implying anyone on Cred Forums is old enough to vote

Bill's too busy raping women that Hillary silences.

Trump

>I cant think of the name of a single living world leader

related
youtube.com/watch?v=C4eNlRmrWsg

>*I cant think of the name of a single living world leader that I admire
It's important to have proper context, shill.

Clinton

This

top kek

Trump.

Mainly because I want to see a nuclear war.

Hillary and you should have said "who here is old enough to vote" too

This

>satan wants hillary
Figures.

Johnson
This election is like a group being given a choice for dinner. One part suggests let's have livestock shit. The other part says let's have zoo animal shit. Then one guy in the corner says "we could have McDonald's....". Then the whole group explodes at him. An election should not be a contest for smelliest turd. If you support either you're supporting shit.

The only logical solution.

k, here ya go faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=-mJvQqy74vg

Same retard

Which one do you think actually has the smelliest turds? I'm thinking trump since he pronounced eats a lot of rich foods

Haddad

I would forgive all of this shit if he wasn't such a fucking spaz. His vice president pick seems way more presidential and the fag is barely even a libertarian.

anyone who says hillycunt, i immediately know what kind of cuck low iq sjw fag they are. she is sooooooooooooooo corrupt and such a liar, literally has blood on her hands. but she says diversity.....and panders to shitskins and the weak, idiots gobble up their sugar coated lies

I've seen the clip, dumbfuck. Hence why I corrected your post.

>shills from the inner city using my Cred Forums

hes a fucking retard
see

Turd sandwich

I'd say Clinton, but only because hers are probably also toxic.

what did you correct? even with context he is clearly a moron

>hes a fucking retard
>hes

>someone agreed with someone else
>must be samefagging

kek fuck you you shill.

Can YOU think of a current world leader worthy of admiration? Putin is not an acceptable answer, so don't even try that.

>inb4 you blurt out some name just to pretend you can

Context is important, which is why I corrected you, Jamal/Cletus.

It doesn't matter
youtube.com/watch?v=HXZQpXir4HA

Wow it's almost like we should be minding our own business or something instead of involving ourselves in the wars of other nations.

>Who's my favorite foreign leader?
Obvious cherry picked question
>Implying we shouldn't be worrying about our own affairs than the affairs of other nations.
Fuck off trumpist

Hillary

quick point out all the sentences in this thread that dont begin with a capital letter and dont end with a period

BTW

"since the Sun is going to engulf the Earth in a few billion years, we may as well just pollute as much as is profitable since fuck it, Im a faggot retard"

-Gary Johnson

Name one world leader you actually admire. I can't think of any.

The Pope

>quick point out all the other people whose opinions are worthless because they can't be bothered to even pretend they're white or educated

Bashar al'Assad

but Im not running for president

Please cite the speach that quote is from?

>I'll just list sandnigger Putin
Crafty, kid.

trump
First candidate ever that I actually believe in, usually just voting against the other guy.
Feels good man

youtube.com/watch?v=BxREh8vzoGo

lol your candidate is a woman

i bet you were raised by a single mom

Norbert Hofer

Trump

You're a microcock autist.

Hillary for me, but not enthusiastically

This site is for Americans.

Fuck off, Austrian fascist scum

not moving goal posts now, are ya?

Hilldog. Or Vermin Supreme.

Actually he's not wrong retard.

CLINTON

Trump

Clinton. Truly the only sane choice.

Clinton

Clinton, cause I'm not a fucking 400lb inbred hillbilly who is mad about niggers fucking my crackwhore daugher

>he thinks this is a debate
haha
All you did was pick the second most popular edgelord response. If I had told you I wouldn't accept him either, you would've said Kim Jong-un. You're just dancing around the fact that you couldn't answer the question asked of him either. Pathetic and childish tactics, kid.

Trump, because I'm being paid to say so. :^)

Voting to continue the globalist cabal....you're wicked smaht

Hillary. She's a fucking wicked assassin with 40 confirmed kills.

Gary Johnson also doesnt believe in having any minimum wage at all

he wants social security privatized

he wants to eliminate the department of education

gary johnson is nothing but a massive moron

Admit it. You're voting for Gary Johnson because you are too afraid of becoming the minority against a bandwagon.

trump because hot coffee mod never forget

So Gary Johnson is as fit for president as a random user on Cred Forums

congrats, you proved my point

Trump because fuck muzzies

>too afraid of becoming the minority against a bandwagon.
What's that even supposed to fucking mean?

Hilary might anger the ruskis but Trump is just as bad, he doesn't care that north and south korea, the japs and germany gets nukes.

Clinton or Stein.

>throwing my vote away

This whole election is trash, what does it matter?

>then why not Trump

Because I don't believe the autistic should be in the white house.

>Shill!

As if I give a fuck who anybody else votes for. I'm more interested in my state level propositions.

Hell, at this point I'd be more interested in a thesis on bug fucking.

Trump

Guys, how do I get paid by Occulus for shitposting?

I'm already going to vote Trump so I might as well get paid for it.

>So Gary Johnson is as fit for president as a random user on Cred Forums
But that wasn't implied anywhere in my post and doesn't logically follow from anything said in the conversation. This is why you didn't get into a good school, user. This is why you're trying so desperately to treat Cred Forums like a debate club. You know you'd get rekt in the real world if your tried to convince someone of your thoughtless positions.

>anyone who says hillycunt, i immediately know what kind of cuck low iq sjw fag they are. she is sooooooooooooooo corrupt and such a liar, literally has blood on her hands. but she says diversity.....and panders to shitskins and the weak, idiots gobble up their sugar coated lies

lol retards

>>>>>>>>Reddit

Trump cause Hil has screwed up so much and don't even realize what she is screwing up. total skitz!

Thanks. I guess Cred Forums doesn't qualify for payouts.

You're a fucking idiot for supporting this moron who doesn't even know what Allepo is or who doesn't even know a favorite world leader of his

Hillary

It's true though and I'm neither him nor a redneck trumptard.

actually most people are aware that gary johnson is a retard. real world agrees with me here, too. face it, gary johnson is worst than trump and hillary, and you have to be a special kind of retarded snowflake to support him

I was on the fence but after seeing those debates, I've lost all faith in Trump's ability to act rationally.

I don't particularly like Clinton but she at least knows how to do the job.

Why would you vote for trump when he's literally Hitler

I mean look at the amount of Jews Hitler killed in the last decade. Same number as Trump! Coincidence?

Wake up sheepfags.

Try Stein

>actually
>worst than
Prime indicators that someone failed out of high school. You're in no position to be calling anyone a retard.

Hillary.

She's more intelligent, more knowledgeable, accepts science, more honest, less corrupt, supports everyone in the country, isn't a wimp who cries about every last thing, isn't Putin's bitch, more likely to bring stability and prosperity.

If Hillary had done half the things Trump had done, she would never have survived. Just imagine a mild thing... like Hillary standing in front of a table of steaks hawking them off in the middle of a campaign.

Trump appeals to uneducated nihilists.

Clinton gets my vote, experienced and though she has her flaws, also has done a lot of great work in the past.

>not even on the ballot in all 50 states
Literally throwing you vote away.

You actually think republicans give money to their "rich buddies"? How do you figure they do this and also how do you figure democrats dont?

Personally, I've thought the presidential election was bullshit since I first actually thought about it when I was 8 or 9ish. I asked my mom why you only got to choose between two candidates.

Then I thought, well if I were to control a first world country (and all of its proxies), I'd make it look like a democracy, with a multiparty system, while I control all parties from a backdoor.

It allows the populous of that country to feel like they are still in power, and keeps them from revolting. It also helps distract them if the candidates are relate-able or share similar views the the populous en-mass

Each year this has gotten more obvious.. We are living in a plutocratic corporatocracy, and divide and conquer is still as efficient, if not more, today as it was in the ancient roman empire.

I was really young when I figured this out, and there are people in their 80s still conditioned to believe this system isn't corrupt.. Just follow the money.

>more intelligent
>more honest, less corrupt
HAHAHAHA

Dutch person here
He might not be perfect, but would choose Trump over Clinton every day

I lol'd at "worst than" too, that's not even an auto correct or anything, that's just stupid talking

Gary Johnson all the way.
Johnson Weld 2016
Go TeamGov!

>nb4 voter intimidation by mouthbreathers

For all his bravado, Trump is a complete pussy. Like her or hate her but Hillary takes punches like a champ rather than sperging out and acting like a baby.

I'll take an idiot over a criminal on general principle

Trump

>Clinton
>great work
I agree her stance on super predators kept niggers at bay for a while. God those were the glory days. Im #withher too, just for her stance on niggers though. Give em welfare, take their guns, keep them in the projects and inner cities. See ya on election day!

Samefag

Hillary. Was Trump, but he's nuts evidently.

Trump appeals to those who oppose total lobbyist control of the federal government.

>but she at least knows how to do the job.
Hahahah behave mate, everything she touches turns to complete shit ie Libya. To many retards susceptible to identity politics in here.

>more likely to bring stability
Oh right like when she voiced her desire to invade Iran? Like when she threatened military action against China and Russia for for "hacks", you're either extremely unaware to hilaries career or an absolutely braindead partisan cunt.

Vid related Christopher hitchens knew she was a useless cunt since forever aswell.

youtube.com/watch?v=UrzyVt1lbpo

>Implying we shouldn't be worrying about our own affairs than the affairs of other nations.

What did he mean by this?

Hillary because she killed less Jews than Hitler/Trump

trump

Hillary

I'd say Abe, but he's a weak negotiator and keeps pissing off leftists by going to that shrine where Showa era war criminals are interred.

But he's also an idiot who thinks climate change was created by china, then lied about it. Trump is prostate cancer, and hilary is pancreatic cancer... One might be less life threatening than the other but at the end of the day they're both cancer.

Mayor West

>pointing out spelling mistakes on Cred Forums

clearly the act of a desparate person. of course you are supporting Gary Johnson, so I dont know why I would be surprised

actually is spelled correctly, retards. wow you people are just awful

>To many
>>>/facebook/
Go hang out with the other mouthbreathers.

Hillary--same reason

What?

Gary Johnson fam

Trump because I am not a gay faggot cuck loser.

It's really sad that this is the only way you can convince yourself to vote for your candidate; imaginary tribalism.

>hilaries

He always looks like he forgot where he parked his car

just a simple troll bros.

>Then I thought, well if I were to control a first world country (and all of its proxies), I'd make it look like a democracy, with a multiparty system, while I control all parties from a backdoor.

Wellp this is really scary now that you mention it...... How hard would it be fora bunch of rich dudes or ceo's to do this?

>Go hang out with the other mouthbreathers.
Says the partisan democunt.

but hes retarded

>not knowing the difference between spelling and grammar
No wonder the only job you could get is shilling online for pennies.

Democrats are worse about this than Republicans. Republicans aren't spending tens of millions of dollars to claim Clinton is literally Hitler.

Tell a big enough lie enough times and you really can get about 43% of the people to scream in the faces of the 57% that they're undesirables, feebleminded, and need to be gotten rid of.

lobbyist control of the federal governmet is more of a threat to liberty and america than climate change, who started it, china, or any of that bullshit
One is already bought and sold by wall st banks and the media conglomerates, one is not. Pretty clear choice once you start to realize small hands and orange hair is just fluff to keep the lobbyists in power

Trump If Bill wouldn't listen to Hillary and she couldn't stop Bill from cheating how are we suppose to believe any other world leader would listen to her or that she could stop them from doing anything

He can even meme arrows the proper way

Why would you support a candidate with racist supporters? That makes you racist by association. That's why I'm voting for Trump

Trump. He is only one capable to save that sorry ass coutry from idiots thinking that liberals are right. Remember faggots that left can't be right.

Hillary running rings around Trump in the debate sealed his fate.

Anyone claiming Trump would be a good president is meming hard at this point, he's been shown up far too many times now.

Jill Stein > Hillary Clinton > Donald Trump > Gary Johnson

>pointing out my retardation means you belong to a particular party
Your parents didn't love you enough to make sure you turned out intelligent. Sad.

but I was correct about calling it spelling. are you just pretending to be retarded now? you better be.

>Hilary is Liberal

When will this meme die?

At least its not much worst than you do!
HURRRRR

Donald is the man for the job because he says what we're all thinking and has a clear plan to destroy ISIS and Islam.

Can someone post that Robert Redford Gif and point it to this post please? Thanks. I giggled.

The proof is in the pudding - I couldn't agree more

Are you a cultural marxist?

I'm a bleeding heart liberal from Oregon and I still think Stein is a collectivist wacko.

It's not spelling. You don't know the grammatical difference between "worse" and "worst" in a sentence. This is either because you were home schooled or went to an inner city school with all the other niggers.

What's his plan

i'll take an idiot over that corrupt, scheming harpy any day

trump

poorly disguised b8

Trump didnt support the leader of the klu klux klan, but guess who did hillary clinton. So your statement of trump supporting white power is just plain wrong.

Jill Stein, but if I had to choose, Clinton. At least she knows what she's doing and won't launch nukes.

Grandma Nixon

I feel its time the mentally retarded were better represented at the higher level so as a social justice warrior, I will be voting for Trump. He's doing really well all things considered.

Im an male, I have have an above averaged sized dick, I fuck the wives-not let my wife get fucked, so yea Trump.

For the "Generals" to give him a plan within 30 days of him taking office. That's his plan. Brilliant, huh

To destroy ISIS

Trump

No trump is hitler he killed the Jews, all your kin

its called
"the bilderberg group"

>shittily edited photo

>$0.10 has been added to your account by Nimble America

Tell me how trump is like hitler?

Thank you. $0.30 has been added to your Occulus account.

So it wont be as dangerous as people keep making out?

Both of them have hair.

>spelled a word wrong
>hurr its not a spelling error

just stop, youre embarassing yourself

I just did he killed 6 million Jews

He's going to get you too, unless you vote Hillary within the next two months

The point is he lied during the primaries and said he had a plan to defeat ISIS--and he didn't.

you can be WORSE than some1 or u can be THE WORST in general. you cant put the worst in comparison.

Islam will end under Trump's rule. Hillary wants to bring in 100 million Syrians over the next 5 years.

After Citizens United and modern browser software, pretty easily.

The people who control the flow of information are now the same people who control the flow of money.

On the info aspect, I'm relieved they're so incompetent.

On the finance aspect, I'm pissed they're so incompetent that they keep crashing the economy chasing quarterly gains.

Overall, it's not usually worth worrying about because the ultrarich are usually as divided on issues as everyone else, so it works out. But I keep hearing the top 1% has never been so unanimously behind a candidate as they have been behind Hillary Clinton and every goddamned day on NPR they've got a new segment licking Clinton's ass and saying Trump is a "psychopath."

We live in interesting times. It's scary as shit.

If this is common, or easily obtainable knowledge, why are people still arguing which puppet gets into the white house?

Id consider myself a Social Democrat but Id take a Marxist over the 2 far-right candidates that are winning

Deez nuts

Because they are conditioned to since birth.

Hillary

yes i am well aware i spelled it wrong. but are you aware that youve run out of real arguments and are now attacking people you disagree with based on the fact that they made a spelling error? thats just sad, and shows you have clearly run out of actual arguments, especially since you keep bringing up a spelling error over and over again

Thoughts Cred Forums?

>wants to create a national register for one religion
>spouts empty rhetoric about making the nation great again
>blames all of the nation's problems on a specific minority of people

The X is Hitler/Nazi argument is seriously stale, overused, and misapplied.

Jill Stein

Since 1992, millions if not tens of millions of dollars have been spent to shut out third parties.

I know a registered Libertarian who's voting for Trump because "no one is going to vote for Johnson, no one votes for third parties, it's a waste." And this is in a state where Clinton leads Trump 13 points.

I'll just say this once: No one believes you when you say it was a spelling error. Everyone here realizes it was a grammatical error which you made because you're uneducated or English isn't your primary language. This isn't a debate. This is someone smarter and more successful than you telling you what the reality of the situation is. Your reply won't be read because it's irrelevant.

Wow u r riitarded go back to preschool ayylmao fresh off the boat from Reddit kid

He stated he intends to keep it secret as to not reveal anything to IS. If you don't believe him when he says it, thats fine, bit there's no need to lie about it

>evry 1 i taulk 2 is da saym pusun

daily reminder it was Cred Forums's cunnyposter who was doing hilloliposting yet Cred Forums still blames CTR like idiots lol. best board wins again!

trump is the 1%, and his presidency will cause more inequality in wealth.

He's a great businessman no doubt, but business and politics don't match, especially when it comes to the social sector. Pure capitalism is too social darwinist, and very cruel to the less fortunate.

Albeit, he may be good for getting us out of a deficit, but human lives would be a factor, as well as climate.

You forgot about the hair and the jews

Not that user, that was never implied and you know what he is saying is accurate. You're dog-piling over pissy little details because you cannot refute the central point of the argument.

>He's a great businessman
Not really.

Then why ask the generals for a plan if he already has a secret plan?

That one group of people has taken over liba, france, germany, so yeah theres a reason to be concerned about them.

>the jews

youre probably not smarter or more successful than me, and it was indeed a spelling error. but please do keep going on desparately trying to make it seem like youre correct here

>whiteknighting for another man
I guess you dad wasn't around to tell you that's gay and being gay is unacceptable. Dumb fucking queer.

Trump

Backups or comparison. Maybe he doesn't think of himself as the heinous of politics like you so sadly do

well im not american so i cannot even vote.
but even if i got the choice i would not vote for
people that are looking for money and power in stead of solutions for the "real" problems we have in the world

>taken over

Jesus m8, calm down you pussy.

>not realizing the US has already taken in refugees
>not realizing nothing happened
wew lad

You're delusional if you think he knows shit from shinola. The guy is a con man and a moron.

They don't talk about it much, but Gary Johnson multiplied his starting wealth more times than Trump has.

its a well known fact that pointing out spelling errors on Cred Forums makes you a bitch

I don't care what mutual fund you have in today's market you can't get 8bil from 1mil. I get libtards try to make him look bad but that just makes you look retarded

She's a stupid crook

Neither.

As a general rule of thumb, I trust Breitbart's guidance politically and will be voting Trump as he will help defend white America from Jewish tricks.

this is true.

Trump here

>if I scream insults like a child, maybe they wont see my damage control

I have a great family, mum and dad are still together. And attacking you =/= defending him. Not surprised by that black and white thinking though, you spectrum-case.

bernie sanders?

Excuse me, I was talking to a white person. Don't interrupt.

Trump

Clinton

Great argument

Anyone tallying up the votes?

Bill Gates (Microsoft founder)
2015: $80 billion
1988: $1.1 billion
Gain: 7,173 percent

Donald Bren (real estate)
2015: $15.2 billion
1988: $1.9 billion
Gain: 722 percent

Donald Trump (real estate, TV)
2015: $4 billion
1988: $1 billion
Gain: 300 percent

S&P 500
2015: 2,084
1988: 263
Gain: 1,336 percent (including gain from dividends reinvested in the index)

Clinton. Dumb-asses.

Maybe when youre done acting like a fool you could take some time alone to think about what a bitch you are

Cleenton

As a woman, it would be completely irresponsible for me to vote for a sexist idiot who continually displays utter contempt for American women.

Hillary is not ideal but the only actual candidate standing.

Is he legitimately retarded?

Clinton, believe it or not... i'd like to fuck that pussy

>not hitting a tipping point of muslims
>not having no go zones where sharia law rules the streets and local law enforcement is not welcome

>All these samefagging libcucks

Underrated

>mum
Oh, you're a britcuck. That explains everything. I pegged you as the result of a fatherless home because it turns out your father was there but wasn't actually a man due to the british lack of testosterone.

Attacking me does equal defending him. You wouldn't have done it if you didn't want his dick in your mouth so bad, Laim. Fuck off to YOUR chan, chum. This one is for Americans. You can come back when you grow the balls to run an empire again.

>inb4 you reply out of butthurt adolescent egotism because you know everything I've said is factual
:^)

>no go zones

How many times does this myth have to be disproven until you accept the truth? You're a complete tool if you're not just shitposting.

I don't really care for Johnson's policies, but you do have to give him credit for this.

If you're only voting Trump because he's a "successful businessman" you're backing the wrong candidate.

Trump because I don't live off welfare

Only three people have mentioned Bernie or Stein though?

I'm with her

>As a woman

Hahahahahahahahahaha. Bitch I have a cunt just like you, but you drank the kool-aid on this one. Trump talks shit about women and men - Id be more offense if he didn't talk shit about women, because that implies he sees weakness in women. He obviously doesn't. He has my vote as the egalitarian choice

Trump because my parents are rich.

youtube.com/watch?v=JbGV2VK4XHs

>Jamal is pretending to be a grill now

Are either of them the outright Democratic candidate user?

Where does this sterotype even come from? The vast majority of the 1% are democrats.

lets get some info on how he is sexist. Care to share some sources?

I was planning on voting for the Giant Douche.

Are you implying Clinton's politics are left wing? Kek

I'm implying that she's the candidate.

Reluctantly voting Clinton and hoping for better options in 4 years time.

yeah and the vast majority of those on welfare are republicans

Fucking Brits man....go eat shit and please keep your bigoted opinions for your nasty ass spec of a country. You should not have an opinion about your masters

Ah ok. Thought you were suggesting she was 'liberal'.

No one. I live in an Uber right wing state but I hate everyone in politics, so I smoke weed and pretend this world doesn't exist.

Same but voting Trump.

The way I see it, it's either 4 years of Trump embarrassment or 8 years of Clinton status quo.

Donald seems like a really intelligent guy who loves America so I will vote for him.

Im really hoping Sanders or Warren can beat Hillary in the next primary

Heil Hydra

Where do you think it comes from?

It's a lie they perpetrate to keep the peasants in line.

Ah dude you are so bad at this. Born in the states, moved to aus at a young age. I go back and forward a lot because I can afford to. You are wrong, yet again - and damage controlling even harder than ever. Pretty clear by now you are projecting your own parents inadequacies for all to see. If you weren't so fat growing up, you might have the self awareness to avoid situations where you are constantly getting BTFOd by every response. I'm calling you stupid right now, does that mean I think the other user is smart? It has no bearing you chubby bitch

>tfw America will never elect a liberal president

Yet another year of two different flavors of right wing leaders.

>I get so nervous around girls I sperg out

>The 1% controls everything.
>Can't control an election.
seems legit

This.

Neither, they're both terrible. I'd vote Cruz because he would become a meme like Trump, but he's too much of a pussy to do anything dangerous. Also he looks like he's going to cry at all times.

It's been fun pretending to support the clown on Cred Forums but I'm not a complete retard so I'm voting for the professional.

Gary Johnson you fucking 2 party cucks

>chubby bitch

Kek

>you will never see Ted Cruz break down in tears when addressing the UN

None of the above

gotta go with the Queen

The milf

I've been shilling for Trump but I'm probably going to vote Johnson.

I'll still get my money though. :^)

Voting for Hillary since she'll die in office anyway due to bad health meaning neither Clinton or Trump will be in charge.

Post paycheck

If Trump doesn't have to share his tax returns, I don't have to show my Occulus account. :^)

I love how hillary is supposed to be the one who is at deaths door. Trump is older, fatter, a man, and has led a life of excess. Statistically he is far more likely to die. Leave the tinfoil hat conspiracies about Clinton's health at the door, trumpfags.

So do you think he should have to, or do you think it doesn't matter if he does or doesn't?

Screenshotted this and sending it in, enjoy losing your loyalty bonus.

I've only earned $7.80 so far but you've got to stay loyal you fucking cuck.

Thats true, nobody has to share their tax returns or financial accounts with anybody.

You're very perceptive user

Of course but he's betraying the USA, I'm only betraying you. ^^

Trump.

Don't bother. I've "voted" multiple times.

The leader of the USA shouldn't keep secrets from the government he wants to control

Exactly, which is proof it's a lie. Trump's huffing and puffing Monday showed he's got breathing problems, and his ranting last night indicates he doesn't sleepy and may be Aspergery.

>deflect, turn our weakness into theirs!

Clinton

Betrayed how?