Anyone have any antique finger boxes? I remember one that I used to have when i was a child...

Anyone have any antique finger boxes? I remember one that I used to have when i was a child. Havent seen any for some years now. This is the best image i can find of one.

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/fingerboxes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have an old Trolington from the early 1700s

Haven't seen one of those in quite some time. How much did it cost you?

what's a finger box

How does it feel?

it's a box for your finger, i remember times when every child had one of these, i remember when my grandpa gave his old finger box, it was old Fingerix 1.3 manufactured in germany, perfect condition

Newfag

If I recall the inside was lined with satin. Very pleasurable to sink your finger into.

I prefer bone carved finger boxes from the late 1200's myself. Way more comfortable.

why am i a newfag? just wanted to know what a finger box is

Its a meme you dip.

Its a box for your finger. Im holiday atm but i got a breifcase of them from.my dad. They are the tiwin editions from china tho so they are pretty common (1900s) i think

You do know the whole point of the meme is to not call attention to the fact it's a meme right?

I have a very old one made from oak, it has a very woody smell

LOL le reddit army reporting in!! We love this meme lmao :P
OLDFAGS ONLY~~ go here to learn the jokE!

knowyourmeme.com/memes/fingerboxes

NOW come back and lagugh at NEWBS with us~~!!

NEWFRIENDS don't click!! XD

Kill yourself

I tried an antique Shammy once, the action is just terrible. Pre 1955 Fingerboxes just can't hold up to anything with a jacket spring assembly.

man that box looks so fingerable its not even funny

(((Manufactured)))
Google, Errybody knows the best fingerboxes are handmade, preferably by a family member and passed down through generations. Fuck off with your mass market crap

I lost my finguerbox while i was moving it was made of ebony wood and yaks bone the inside was coverd in satin i miss it very much it was the best feeling ever when you stuck your finguer inside of it

Hand made are just cheap. Unless you really understand cache mechanics and ferrite oscillation amplifiers, your fingerbox may as well just be a wooden box with a hole in it.

Antique?

If you go one Ebay theres a guy selling one of the 1910's Reubens. But usually the rubber inside them are damaged. Even if the pictures are genuine theres no way to tell what kind of condition it is internally.

What if I put my dick in it?

NOT MY MOMMY