Ask a guy who just tried to shave his balls for the first time anything

Ask a guy who just tried to shave his balls for the first time anything

how did you fuck up this bad?

shaky hands user

All cut up and none of the hair is removed...I think you have bigger problems than not knowing how to shave your nuts

what did you use?

>inb4 straight razor

lol you dont use an electric for your balls man. use a disposable.

Jesus dude this is a joke. You fucking take a shower, while showering, shave your balls like you would your face. You don't be fucking do it dry in digging the razor into you...wtf.

Wait, you have never shaved your face have you OP?

how many times did you cut your balls?
what will you do differently next time?
did you buy baby powder?
did you shave the hairs around your asshole?
is your boyfriend going to enjoy your manscaping?

Dude.... Come on wtf!

I do this since my first fucking hair grown there - and dude dont forget your armpit

how did you survive up to this point in your life??

What have you learned in the process and what advice would you give to first time ball shavers?

try waxing next time

Bwahahahaha.

What a retard.

Have you never had a full sack of hair?

What did you use, a fucking hammer?

this user has the best advice

Um where's your dick?

Or go easy mode and use hair removal cream, just not Nair, that shit burns

Fake

No its gross

OP here, so we've obviously established I am mentally handicapped, however, how does the average user prefer his pubes styled?

I just use Veet for men and it works really well.

Yeah veet is better, when I used the nair i had chafing on my thighs and I got the cream on it, felt like battery acid

Nigger, everyone here is retarded. Why are your balls so bloody? If I decide to shave mine, how would I keep them from getting destroyed like yours?

what about advise for shaving asshole area?

trips of truth
also streech skin on your balls

Do you not have any hair on your legs? I think my bare balls would look silly with the hair I've got elsewhere.

i just use an electric razor with the lowest beard attachment and trim the hairs down

i do it before i take a shower so i can wash off any stray hairs, doing it afterwards sucks because they just stick to your wet skin

i clean the blade off with a q-tip and rubbing alcohol for good measure and, voila, i'm done

anyone ever get a pube stuck in their dickhole? i've asked people this before and they were completely shocked by it, am i the only one?

I shave mine with shaving cream and a basic BIC razor. You need to stretch the skin so it's mostly flat and not all wrinkled up and if you do it right you should be able to avoid cutting yourself. It also gets easier to avoid cuts when the razor gets duller over time.

Not stuck in my dickhole, felt kinda good when i pulled it out. Ever got your ball skin stuck in a zipper?