youtube.com/watch?v=ZmX8bruEfiw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=OkLz4MyDmuE

>last 5 minutes of episode 7 of Re:Zero

Subaru, you fucking cringelord.

still here

Calamity-masu'd

Shiro claimed,

You can't tell me what to do, you're not my mother! I know for a fact, because she wouldn't care about me! Kraftfahrzeughaftpflichtversicherungsschutz!

It doesn't get better. I'm at episode 18 currently.

Cirno claim

Don't Kraftfahrzeughaftpflichtversicherungsschutz me.

Yeah we ended up staying 4 hours after class for touching up on the project, the music room is top comfy. I saw him through that one Tatsumaki picture actually.

I needa make more kawaii Genius Cirno pics...

I can already imagine.

(yuno)
Don't worry about it
(saber)
Doing well, playing some overwatch with a friend and organizing my Illya folders because I realized I keep posting the same 30 images or so

I want to explode together with Megumin.

So what will i do with you today..

anyone going to watch the world championship of League of Legends later?
what have you been up to?

what happens in that episode, only read the manga
the twins are what keep faggots coming back to it

Traumdeuter sind auch nichts anderes als ein paar blöde Psychologen die den Traum analysieren anhand der Probleme die der Träumer hat. Gibt aber auch "Foodstylisten". Hab aber eh nicht vor noch weiter darüber zu denken. Ist nur ein Traum.

Eh, so schlimm ists auch wieder nicht. Sind auch wirklich süß und zutraulich.

Through that one Tatsumaki image really?
>Music room is top comfy
When isn't it? I find myself staying in the school's bandroom alot when staying after class
>That gif
Fucking kek
I know that feel except I have 600+ images 800 ish if you include gifs and I post the same 50 everytime
>Less now because 2MB limit
Hopefully nothing

Here's a hint that I hope isn't too big of a spoiler: Betty and Subaru are at a cliff.

And I can completely see that. Their half baked pseudo innocence is what made me decide that they are the waifubait of the series. Emilia can get lumped in with them. And of course the super powered magic loli. Just looking for the Ara Ara~-- oh wait. She was like the first antagonist.

so where hes still trying to find out who keeps killing him or the twin? I've read the manga up to where he finally saves the twin and shit or at least figures out who was the killer or whatever. I'm just wondering how the anime lines up with the manga

Hanging out here, played some rocket league, did some organizing of my Illya folders, playing some overwatch with a pal now. How about you? Also would someone who hasn't played LoL be able to follow what's happening in the championship?
I've got like 300 stay night, 200 prisma but I don't like Prillya as much. Had a better version of the gif but it's a WHOPPING 2.4 Mb

This is literally my first time watching the series. Please don't spoil anything else.

Claimed.

sorry just wondering, but i feel the series doesn't get any better as you continue going through it

We will see about that.

Can I at least go Donaudampfschifffahrtsgesellschaftsraddampferkapitänskajütentürsicherheitsschlüssel on you?

I do harbor some hope that they intentionally made his character worse, so that they can improve it later. It's somewhat fading though.

Hey, Foodstylisten sind arbeitende Mitglieder unserer Gesellschaft! Was würde aus unserer Wirtschaft werden, wenn niemand mehr den BigMac aus der Werbung lackieren würde? Wie wäre der Zustand unserer Schulen, gäbe es keinen mehr, der Salatblätter aus Knete formt?

Du scheinst nicht recht zu verstehen. Sie reiben ihren Hintern, das Ding aus dem die Kacke kommt, den sie niemals säubern, außer mit ihrer Zunge, bevor sie dir Hand und Gesicht abschlabbern, diesen bazillen- und kotverschmierten Hintern reiben sie auf dein Bett, dein Kissen! Mit dem Gesäß!

Claimed
>still on the road

oh yea i should do that with my yuno folder again its been some time
i need new ones
kek i dont think so, its pretty complicated stuff.
maybe if you played a moba before
but its fun because we are watching with a bunch of people
not trying to be rude but you shouldnt say you are watching a show here
i once said i started watching akame ga kill and people immedeatly told me all the characters who werent going to live till the end

Me too

where are you going?

Ich weiß nicht was aus unserer Gesellschaft werden würde... vielleicht etwas gesünder ernähren?

Und du musst ne merkwürdige katze haben die ihren arsch woran reiben. Meine reiben nur die seite an den sachen

He's a total cringelord.

He's a total cringelord.

I take my chances. And honestly the spoilers here are to be expected. And they aren't terrible. I figured he would save the two maid girls because he's MC-Kun who is a total cringelord but will ultimately win because he is MC-Kun.

I even mean it in a non-sexual way. Explosion magic is pretty OP in the KonoSuba world. Having such a useful spell would be worth being rape-bait after using it.

Can't do that either.

Forgot image.

>WHOPPING 2.4Mb
Kek hope they revert that change
>

nice feet

Aber wenn du nicht hinschaust reiben sie was das Zeug hält, und lachen über dich!

Also he goes for some ugly-ass half human instead of best waifu. Never have eugenics seemed more appropriate.

But... butt.. what can I do?

I also didn't mean it in a sexual way. Why would you think that?

quick claim
that was an obvious one, so you can't really complain
anyways hows your day been

theres no denying his cringe ever

i have some pics that are a whopping 2.1Mb

I don't know. Be happy.

yea i was retarded
it was when i was pretty new to the thread
also you talking with me again?
its been pretty good, but better now
>quick claim
you up to anything?
yea i guess but im just warning
i always hate when that shit happens in anime tbh

not much just about to leave, might get on later

alright hope to see you in a bit
if you can post before leaving
what are you going to do?

I for one am OK with elves. They are just... misunderstood and prone to xenophobia after being basically a slave race through most of their lore.

Because the doujin write themselves.

He's a fucking cringelord to the maximum. Give the man a crown in cringe.

Eh. I know already to keep it off Cred Forums, especially if you don't want spoilers. I guess I just like having a reason to talk to the thread.

I refuse.

nice feet
.teef ecin

No refusing! Now be a happy person!

Didnt mean to keep the nice feet one in there

Well see you later Hikage
Nice image
>Image is 2.05Mb
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah tats poster was fond of it and I liked the style, so found the artist.

It always is. And speaking of gifs, the sad day has come where tumblr gifs might be acceptable since they now have the same file size limit.

Ist jetzt eh zu spät, mir sind die zwei ans Herz gewachsen. und so schlimm stinken wie die 5 Igel die unterernährt sind tun sie allemal nicht.

Ich geh jetzt aber mal ins bett. Gut nacht

She's a HALF-elf, therefore already a product of race mixing.

I refuse yet again, but it's getting hard to keep up my attitude as this is the last picture I have of Shiro looking like this.
By the way how are you doing?

Ah, maybe I wouldn't get anything from watching it then, oh well. Going through my folder made me realize I had a fuck ton of duplicates too.
I really fuckin hope so. Can't imagine it's been popular anywhere else either

Was für eine Höllenzucht treibst du in deinem Keller? Wieso hungerst du deine Igel aus?
Ich hoffe du kannst trotz deiner Taten ruhig schlafen...

I'm doing okay, a bit tired currently. You?
Also, I ordered a poster of Shiro, excited for that to come in whenever. Pic related, it's the image on the poster.

True. And I am OK with this. I'm pretty xenophobic when it comes to aliens and anthropomorphic animals, but Elves are ok. They are basically long-lived, and eared, magical human proxies. The only real thing separating them from humans is their innate magical abilities, extreme long life, and origin.

But I digress. I'd make a half-elf any day.

well you opened up a conversation with me so it worked
i havent watched it yet, couldnt get on the hype train
would you recommend?
not really im sorry, were you interested in playing it?
also that suck, i have been finding out i have a lot 2MB+ and i just want to kill asianmoot

Glad I have like 100 of them :^)
>
>Tats poster
OG Tats was here a couple weeks back. He's pretty cool
>Sad Illya
;-;

I always tell people to give any series that even slightly interests them the 3 episode rule.

So far I'm enjoying it, kinda. If only to see Subaru be a complete tool. And the mystery of time travel is always pretty exciting.

But... Eh.... I feel this is a lazy attempt. He seems to have full control of the universe with his time travel.

I feel disgusting already, Hiro made me do this!

This is how the world ends.

I was interested in seeing what it's like, but I'd like to be able to tell what's going on. I can just look up some YouTube videos or something I guess.
>

Expect me to be posting nothng but samples next thread, or an AgK girl.

Jesus christ it's terrible.

Cute
Embrace it for the few weeks before the Cred Forums internal civil war

Did you get this from tumblr?

Shiki your elitism is showing :^)

I didn't read filename, you actually did.

>see gif
>instantly hear the opening
KIMI TO.
youtube.com/watch?v=uvbaM-URygs
I know, I feel dirty.

I actually also had this gif that I'm 99% sure is from tumblr, though I got it from an Cred Forums thread.

Who made this?

23.jpg

This one may pass. Sure it would be much better if it had higher res but it's such a good animation, perfect for greeting someone.

Very tired, it's getting late and I'll need a lot of energy tomorrow, so I'll go to bed now. I hope we'll get to chat a bit more next time.
Neat choice, post a picture once you got it!

Well, I guess I can understand that. As long as the ears aren't so unnaturally large as they sometimes tend to be. Still better than niggers.

oh yea i usually do that but i need to put it on my list and i want as many opinions on it, since its being hyped up a lot
yea the plot can be really interesting if worked out well.
that is not good writing, lets hope they dont resort to that
i think thats a better idea
why are you interested in it this much?

LEAGUES better than niggers. I would compare niggers to orcs or another pig-beast.

So far I am enjoying it but I find the time travel a bit lazy. Only because it is literally a reset for when he fucks up. Time Travel is already wish fulfillment, but this is getting ridiculous.

>KIMI TO
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
I'm going to be humming that for the rest of the week. Goddamit Shiki

Claim

Best fate route
Idk, looking for new games to play I guess. Whenever friends aren't online playing I just end up staring at my library thinking "none of these sound fun right now"

It was someone else from a fur thread. 23.jpg doesn't post that or the Photoshops at all.

OH MY GOD, THEY KILLED LANCER!

YOU BASTARDS!

I chuckled heartily.

-Shiki

This
>EVERY SCENE WITH LANCER IN IT HAS HIM DYING BRUTALLY
Made me kek everytime
This kek

This is now a carnival phantasm thread. All because of one fucking gif

A bit late, but sleep nicely.
I will post a picture once I get it.

I'm leaving now, bye.

>>EVERY SCENE WITH LANCER IN IT HAS HIM DYING BRUTALLY
It's just like the vn!

Alright favorite Carnival Phantasm Episode?

I'm leaning on either the race but also really warmed up to the volleyball one after playing MB.

To be honest I don't remember it all that well, I was extremely drunk and high when I watched it. I just remember Lancer dying. Always fucking dying. He has a spear that can negate armor and magic and blah blah blah but the dude can never seal the deal.

E rank luck.

Not even Plot Armor can save you from this.

>

Feel so bad for Lancer never lucky.
Thought Shiki had too little screen time even if she was just a cameo.
Also would be liked to see Canaan characters
>Favorite episode
Same as yours actually kek

It's the spear, spears attract suffering.
From what I understand the grand prix episode is very well regarded.

yea time travel is a bad power imo
but i dunno, if they dont use it to remove certain plot points i dont care
yea i kinda feel the same
tons of i games i have to finish, but always meh
you can join me and other dudes when we play
are you from america or europe?

cut me yuno.

ay you are back
i was afraid ceiling guy was me new stalker
here have this

It must be. Zhao Yun seems to have escaped the fate of a spearman. Dope titles, exaggerated life, saves babies and doesn't afraid of anything.

I felt they could have done it better.

ceiling

>Lancer became a noble phantasm
>Berserker accidentally won the holy grail war

Yeah it's the part I remember the most I really need to watch it again. Actually as a matter of fact I need to research KnK and Canaan
>That fucking scene

Yay found a better quality version of this gif that's below 2Mb

Idk if trip guy has this or if he's lurking
>if trips, it goes to trips guy

I'm in America. As long as no one has any problem with it

iirc canaan was actually just one segment/story of a larger vn.

Guess I'll binge on carnival phantasm again, been a while since I watched it last

Same here
Damn what was the VN?

Definitely berserker's day out or whatever it's called

Aussie Aussie Aussie
Oi oi oi

428: Fuusasareta Shibuya de. Canaan is a bonus scenario to it. Should be noted that only that scenario is written be Nasu.

well then i am going to put it a bit lower on my list
hey you are here as well
so many, i feel honored
im sure they are fine with it
we dont mind anyone really
if you have an account and feel like playing just tell me
im here quite often unless im sleeping
wassup my faggot

Nothing much, Im just chilling right now, watching Taken 2.

I think I'll try to learn the game a little before having a group carry me, I'll let you know. Thank you!

im here dont get to excited

Too late nigga I'm already excited
How's it been man, we haven't talked in a while

Only thing I can think of with that gif

alright sounds good, i only watched one but i heard they all are very much similar
any plans for the weekend?
no problem man, i like making new friends
the game can be quite punishing, even the bots
dont be too down if you dont get aything right in the beginning

Alright I'll look into that sometime. Probably will research Canaan tonight or tomorrow

Hey Esdeath! How are you today?

im good ive been busy with my 3d love i just meet her today I love her so much she is perfect

I'll confess, I haven't actually read the vn (despite it supposedly being very good), just watched the anime for delicious brown Shiki and sugoi.

They're all exactly the same yeah
Not really I'll probably just shitpost here , but I may end up doing something.
Just remember to hide your autism, git that 3DPD pussy my man

hi im good although saber and shiki are here so i could be better

she is mine its to late

>Best fox claimu

Hey there.

Did you do the Tacticool Alert? Free Catalyst, Reactor, and Exilus Adapter!

That kinda rhymed.

Erica claimed

Kek. I can see why though.
Hey Ran

nice pits bby

Is she actually yours or are you just being obsessive again
Best fox is already claimed :^)

I take it you guys don't get along, sorry to hear that. But hey I saw you mention you've got a 3d love! That's great man!

Yeah, but i don't need any of those

Heya Sabre

Or so you keep telling yourself

saber i want us to clear the air and be friends ok

well I wnt her really bad so

yeah I wabt he so bad meet her today and I want to be near her forever like we arent dating yet but im going to make it happen

i compliment your waifus armpits and you dont even reply for shame ran

I dunno, I think it's always good to have a catalyst or reactor on the back burner. And those sweet useless emblems are nice I guess. Even if you already have a lot of them.

But then again I've been hurting for catalysts for a while. So how have you been?

Your waifu isn't a raifu
Raifu>waifu
Just be chill around her

Howve you been?

Just make sure you don't come on too strong and scare her off. I believe you can make it happen though!

Eh, i don't have stuff to use them on right now

Pretty well, though i could be better

>right now
That is why I say to keep them on the back burner. You might get a chance to use them later.

Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

yeah I cant wait to marry and let her be a mom

Trip is finished, at my grandparents for the night

Claiming best girl

Evenin

you have fun alice?

people are so nice in these threads, is this even /b?

Where did you go?

No its /waifu/. its basically a different place

It's better when people are mean.

Ohhh yes. This is a very Cred Forums thread.

Want me to bully you?

No. People should be nice to each other

Either way this place is better when it isn't a fucking hugbox.

They been spending most their lives living in the weeaboo's paradise.

Nice people should drink bleach
all places are

yes being nice is awful isnt it.....

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmX8bruEfiw

But that's not healthy

Would you say I'm nice?

so now you're around without even the excuse of seeing me first. very interesting.

Of course not. But there is a difference between being "Nice" and being a fucking tool.

You can be nice and not be a hugboxing faggot.

For instance, the way I talk to you now. I still think I'm being nice, but I don't coddle to your attitude or emotional imbalance or lack there of.

I just wanted to post so that you would post alerting me so that I didn't have to monitor the thread.
You fell into my trap perfectly.

Centipedes... In MY vagina?

Gross
But great pic, post more

yes tomoko i prefer people letting me live in my fantasy land and shower me with happiness