God is real or not ? Tell me your opinion

god is real or not ? Tell me your opinion.

Just another fairy tail to make people feel happy and special that their life has somekind of meaning and to not be so scared that death its the end of it all, that you will get reiunided with your friends and family in imaginary place to keep you happy so in conclucion its a hot pile of bullshit god is fake

This post, while apparently written by an angsty teenager, is nevertheless correct.

Real

GOD is real.

god is a faggot and atheists are retards

Yes it is. But it doesnt matter whatever people tell you. You have do find out by yourself

Find it out yourself.

There is only one!!!!

which one?

do you believe the bed time stories your mom told you as a kid? no? then why do you believe in god.

Yes, turn to him and he'll accept you. Repent from your sins and live righteously. Love your God above all and love your neighbor as yourself. Respect others even though they disagree with you.

God is as real as presidents and dollar bills. Basically a tulpa.

(r)amen

Lain is god

Probably not

If god was real he would have prevented your birth

God exists - but only as a concept that was invented by people a long time ago to give order and meaning to their world. This concept has greater or lesser meaning among individuals within our collective consciousness. Notably, the less intelligent among us tend to place greater significance on this archaic and irrelevant archetype.

god's real, but he's worthless

God is real but he has nothing to do with humans and doesn't give a fuck what you do
>omnipotent, omniscient being preoccupies self with the smallest, most insignificant fraction of the universe
>because he has nothing else worth caring about better than us

Religious faggots are the most gullible, arrogant twats on the fucking planet.

PRAISE KEK

Praise the O LORD!

the day i stopped caring is the day that juese became god

What i often here:
>God is real, how can be smth made out of nothing (talking about creation)?
me:
>If god created everything, what created god?
>He would literally be smth out of nothing

NOBODY KNOWS and nobody can know and everyone here expressing certainty into something they can't even comprehend is pathetic.

Agnosticism ftw.

Real

What created the universe? Science already confirms beyond a doubt that the universe and everything in it had a beginning at some point in the past billions of years ago, and everything that begins to exist requires a cause, and the cause has to be immaterial and timeless and space less, as well as personal, and the only entity that fits that category are 2 things: abstract objects (numbers) or a mind such as God. Abstract objects don't have any causal power so the only logical thing left is God.

You might say "Well, what created God?"

Remember, everything that "BEGINS" to exist requires a cause, and God was never created, he has always existed, eternally (in a qualitative sense, there is no time before the universe existed), so God is the first uncaused cause.

Besides, to assume that every effect requires a cause, would mean that nothing could ever be explained, because the very cause of the universe would then require an explanation, and that would require an explanation, and that an explanation, so that nothing could ever be explained anymore.

So, what else can be said?

"The universe is eternal!"

Impossible, not only does science say you're wrong, but it's logically impossible for it to be infinite, because an actual infinite set of numbers cannot actually exist (For an illustration of this, read about Hilbert's Hotel), otherwise why does this thread exist now, but not 1 hour ago? or 5 minutes later? There is no reference point to define a beginning or an end.

Not only that, but there's tons of evidence, last but not least, in the very existence of this thread that was created by intelligent beings asking a moral question that would make no sense given a naturalistic point of view.

Those who say God is a fairly tale, my dear OP, don't know anything, and haven't researched anything, and usually have no better arguments than calling Theists names, because they themselves have nothing of value to offer.

JESUS IS LORD

The idea of a god is an old antiquated myth that just carried over into modern day culture for some reason.

Holy shit you just gave me cancer

God is real but he left this planet and this race. We are not worthy of his attention, and if he ever comes back it will be to destroy us.

Good question

wtf you retarded acoustic faggot

I don't know. I don't think it's possible to know for sure. Everybody only has theories regardless of whether or not they think what they know is absolute truth. I'm more partial to the idea that God doesn't exist, though but I don't deny the possibility that he might actually exist, in which case I'm fucked.
It's just an inkling, really.

God came to this planet, to this race, was beaten and humiliated, and then killed, his name is Jesus Christ.

God is talking all the time, but sin killed the signal between us, and Jesus restored it, so through him you can be reconciled with the Father.

We are all sinners and desperately need a savior, and who else than our creator who loved us so much is going to do that? Trust Jesus my friend, in him there is no condemnation, he will forget your past.

it's all about Jesus, it's all about Jesus! No matter what bad things you have done, you don't need to be punished for them by the perfect judge of all things, because Jesus took that punishment already on the cross, because he loves you so much!

yeah but I doubt many people think so considering who goes on Cred Forums