Hey... I'm wanting to know if 4 ounces of weed per month is excessive...

Hey... I'm wanting to know if 4 ounces of weed per month is excessive? I've got a large tolerance hence why I'm smoking so much.

I started smoking a year and a half ago. Started with a 20 bag lasting me for two weeks on my pipe.
Half a year later i was only using bongs. Hadn't started buying by the ounce by then but was quickly reaching it.

Now i smoke about three or four large bowls every time i smoke.... Ill smoke 4-5 times a day sometimes a lot more.

I smoke almost precisely 1 ounce per week of good/great quality weed £260 per ounce £1000 a month.

Also i wanna know what everyone Else's consumption rate is like? Or how much have you ever smoked?

2/10

Damn....Thought smoking an ounce per month myself was bad.

Although once....Me and my buddys all went in on a pound of weed....We smoked about a quarter of it over the course of a weekend.... (6 of us) was good.;

OP you should take a tolerance break and invest in a good desktop vaporizor, would prob help a lot

Damn that's low....But true all the same.

Checked

get one of these and you'll only need 2 ounces a month

I got a handheld one but i don't use it much....I am thinking about getting a volcano...a heavy duty one so high price....you think it will help?

Also fuck tolerance breaks are for faggots. Ill stop when I'm forced to!

I smoke multiple times daily, and only go through maybe an ounce per month, and that's including sharing it out to whatever friends I have with me whenever I smoke. If you're going through that much I recommend upgrading your weed or the way you smoke it.

I got a V5.0 Flowermate vape...its alright....but its just...not as effective as bong

you checked OP's 6???
how new are you?

I smoke daily and only consume about 7 grams per month.

Like...are you high all day long?

The weed is very strong stuff....Only had bad weed once....2ft bong with two bowls is how i smoke

I'm 6'2 300 pounds and smoke daily and still only need to smoke a bowl every hour to stay zooted, sounds like a quality problem because if even a blunt doesn't get you high then you're smoking garbage.

go on a month long T break if its such an issue.

Pretty regular pot smoker here, and yeah. Thats too damn much op. Eve at the peak of my smoking habit I was maybe doing an ounce a month,

flowermate is not as good as Arizer Solo or Air..

I also have a firefly 2.. I could have spend that money on 2 Airs.. and I wish I did..

Arizer makes good stuff,

Kek that's pretty degen user

Breh. We sound the same....

Weed is fine quality i promise...I think i just like to get extra fucked? Smoking one bowl will set me on a buzz and thats ok.... but I'm after getting destroyed out my head....as much as weed can. so its 3 bowls every smoke.

Holy fuck, yes, that is excesive.
I smoke 1/8th a week and I am high all day everyday.

the fuck. And no im not high all day... My high usually wears off after about an hour and a half ever if i smoked 7 grams....my comedown is like a clock....I smoke 12PM 3pm 4pm 8pm 10pm 11pm 12am+

yea a volcano would be really good maybe research more and see if theres a better one

a one time tollerance break would help you save a lot of money man, if your ego is worth paying extra hundreds of bucks a month then so be it but itd really help and youd get higher afterwards

You say using a bong like it makes you higher.
The bigger the piece, the more THC is just sticking to the glass.

Go back to using a hand pipe for a week.

Same for on the come down, but I usually only smoke before bed and then a few times a day on the weekend.

How many bowls do you smoke at a time? I've just got a little glass joint. I like it cause I can clean it easily.

Is my breathing technique wrong? Suck till my lungs are full wait 5 exhale? i always clear the chamber never leave excess smoke

edibles are the best

>tolerance breaks are for faggots

You think that until you haven't smoked for a month and then go hit a bowl of fire bud like you're still manly

Sometimes i do use it for a week...and it hits me harder tbh.... But it rapes my throat worse then nigger dick and leaves me with a cough for weeks.

Here's something I find extremely useful: taking slightly smaller hits and then following them up with inhaling a good amount of fresh air on top of your hit.

I hope i can experience the bliss you have just described to me one day.

Seems counter-productive

I go through about a oz or 2 a month depending on income, but as long as you can Still continue to live normal without it effecting your bills or job i see no problem, if you take a break for a month you can get super high for a few days but your tolerance comes back pretty quick \

Pretty much what I do, never thought about it before. I usually smoke a cigarette after a bowl, makes me feel higher for like 10 minutes.

This^

I am smoking for the first time in 2 weeks today due to funds not supporting how much I was smoking.

I am going to rip a kief topped flower bowl as soon as I have some bud and I expect to be in space.

I think it just depends on who you are and how you like living you life and if you grow it or if you have to buy it. I grow my own and have a 4000w perpetual setup. And I smoke about a qp a month too. But I'm constantly smoking and this is the most I've ever smoked. I'm just stressed cuz I just got married and just had my first kid so I just prefer being blazed 24/7. If I'm not I get anxiety about what the hell am I gonna do with my life besides grow herb.

I'm smoking daily man. A smoking session is often about two or three or even four Large glass bowls.

What a fiend. I usually could only chase a high like that if I took stims with it to keep me motivated. Halfway through the second bowl I give up for at least 15-20 minutes. Also, was high all day every day, only went through 1.5 ounces a month max.

OP, are you in a legal state?

You might want to switch to dabbing, it can be better for the money, depending on where you live.

Fuck that expensive shit. OP, get an Extreme Vaporizer. So much better and easier to use. I picked up a new set on eBay for fucking $120 New. Well worth it.

You got trips in recognition of your decadence.

Also, my weed last like 3 times as long with this AND you can get super fucking high on this thing. No coughing or throat burning like before.

UK...Dabbing hasn't arrived i can't find it anywhere i look.....only seen edibles once.....

I'm high right now. I wish I could be blazed like this every day, but

Damn.... You lucky cretin...I grew once but it was only so so....

Not OP here but I am in a legal state. I dab too but I really prefer flower over dabs. Unless it's some live resin which always way more terpy than regular Shatter. Basically I keep wax around for my pens and for when I'm in public, but at home I smoke flowers

Dabbing is in the UK.
You just need to know people ennit.
I can get it here but I prefer to get some bud instead because of the prices.

ALSO, once of I go through an OZ of week via vaping, I can reuse it again for cannabutter and make some kick ass edibles.

>started smoking a year and a half ago
>tolerance is so high I smoke 4 ounces of weed a month

You are fucking stupid, and a liar.

Damn, sorry, mate.

Feels good to be a Colorado fag, though. Pic related is my buds.

Could it handle being used so intensively daily? no overheating?

Holy shit thats about 4g a day.
Do you smoke one joint after the other?

ok.

It's all about setting up the perfect environment. Growing is really pretty easy. This plant is incredibly resilient. Also starting out with a bomb strain is always good too. I've been growing for 11yrs and a couple years ago I was growing for a medical dispensary out here, but I fucked that up with partying too much and being zonked out on K all the time and really ruined my reputation in the scene out here. Everyone knows I grow killer but now everyone knows I got a lot of baggage too and the dispensary scene out here is a close knit group, a lot of the owners know eachother and kinda view me as a drug addict or just out of control guy now. I want to get back on the legal scene again but I think I'd have to move to a new state.

yeah it has a ceramic heating element

Can tourists smoke freely?

I've been using it intensive on weekends and some weekdays for a few months now and I haven't had any issues. You have to clean the screen ever week or so which takes 5 min with a little rubbing alcohol. BTW it has a 3 year warranty on the unit. Excluding glass, bags, consumables, etc. So that's awesome. Also, you can find all the replacement glass / bags online super easily and on the cheap. This unit is a godsend. And it doesn't leave an oder on you.

Anyone over 21. Doesn't matter where you're from. Can't smoke in public though

4oz seems high**but if I had access to 4oz a month I think I would consume about the same for my anxiety. Am I the only person who can't feel anything off edibles?

Yep! ^_^

21 and over, walk in and buy some bud. You need to pay in cash, no credit cards.

Tourists can't buy as much as Colorado residents, but you can hop from dispensary to dispensary if you want.

Dude you might as well get a dab rig if you're smoking that much, it's probably cheaper and a lot less work on your lungs

Damn man..... Being able to grow killer shit would be the best thing ever....My first grow i did i used about 30 different 20W CFL Energy bulbs....worked ok but i didn't harvest in time...

Probably just not made right. I grind the herb then decarboxylate it and then make the butter. I use 2oz to 1lb of butter. And it is what most people consider too strong. I like to make blueberry muffins and always warn people to only eat half, but they always eat a whole one and end up so fucked up they are falling asleep. I personally think edibles can hit you way way harder than smoking. I've never smoked too much, but I've definitely overdone it on edibles to where I need to take a 6hr nap or something

tfw just got a tooth pulled this morning
tfw can't smoke until monday or I might get a dry socket
tfw all I had to eat today was a frosty and some french fries
tfw waiting for my buddy to get out of work so we can go get some food, probably won't be able to eat for another couple hours

Hold me

Damn man that sucks.....Id say fucking smoke it anyway! I just got my two front teeth smashed in a fight about a week ago....i hate dentists...gonna need to have them out tho...But im smoking the whole fucking way through. Fuck not smoking!

>Using a 2:1 ratio

I hope youre using trim because you're wasting weed. Do a 1:1 ratio it will be a lot better, trust me. Ive been making edibles for three years now and that's what ive found to be the best

It's ok to let it flower longer than 8weeks. I generally harvest based on the color of the trichomes. If they are clear it is too soon, if about 70% of them are cloudy I think that's perfect. If you wait even longer they turn amber and the more amber trichomes you have the more "sleepy" the high is going to feel. I've flowered sativas out to 12 weeks before on top of a 6 week veg

well yeah it is enough to smoke, ik smoke since 7 years now, living in the netherlands where it is half legal, we have stronger weed mostly and i smoke like at maximum 3 grams a day, you could try to grow your own haze but it will make your tolerance only bigger

>0
Don't have access to any oil or dab or anything.... Once i made my own BHO tho... Grinded up a good ounce and a half and used a full large can of fluid.....It was incredible stuff but not worth it at all! smoked through it in about 4 days.

I can handle not smoking for a few days, dentist said if i get a dry socket ill be in 10x more pain from when I originally came in. Its just not worth the risk.

Dont be afraid of the dentist m8 they are professionals. Just go to a reputable office and you'll be fine

do none of you develop heart problems from heavy smoking? or is that just me

Yeah well using mostly the little popcorn nugs after harvest, sometimes fine trim, but I have a high tolerance and prefer my edibles to be very strong. I wouldn't consider it a waste, there's just higher thc ratio in the butter

i've wondered . what is it like to overdose on edibles as an experienced user who can ride it out ok. Some people loose their shit but what if you are man? how does it feel from a "I want to get really high perspective"

If you are actually overdosing, you will pass out and sleep like a rock.

I go through a quarter a month...
Jesus

OP you're a fucking junkie faggot

As someone who's been smoking about 15yrs and using edibles I'd say that "overdosing" on edibles is not fun. Last time it happened we were on a road trip to go snowboarding and I ate way too much. I got kinda sweaty, felt like my breathing switched to manual, I had a head ache, I just tried to fall asleep and told everyone to leave me alone till we got there. Yeah the main thing as an experienced user who's OD'd on edibles multiple times is that you know it's not going to kill you so you just ride it out. But I have seen people like my girlfriend freak out and think they were dying haha

I smoke like 10 joints a day, since I wake up till the joint or 2 I smoke before sleep. Chronic abuse of marijuana or hash is 10 times deadlier than cigarretes....
I wanna slow down but I can't been stoned for the last 30 years
I've seen pleople smoking a 1/4 once of hydro in a couple of hours
The more u smoke the higher tolerance u develop to the point only the first joint in the morning gives a real semi real high
Smoke little enjoy life don't be a fag like me

My mum said that too me also.

>4 ounces of weed per month

you niggers are crazy. I smoke a joint or two on weekends an ounce would last me a year! I don't want to be high all the time.

Im not going to type up an entire paragraph since im on my phone but I'll tell you why you're wrong.

As you know thc sticks to fat. Butter is essentially a stick of fat, which makes it an excellent material to absorb thc. When you use a 2:1 ratio of weed to butter you have a ton of thc but not that much fat to stick to. You are using so much weed you are maximising the amount the butter can absorb, and you are burning off what isn't used.

1 pound of butter for every 1 ounce will maximize potency with minimal waste.

I'm not trying to be a dick im just telling you that from experience that is the best way to do it. If you have any more questions ask away.

>706044446
>4 ounces
>per month
>wonders if that's excessive.

Nigga I go through about 3 ounces PER YEAR and I smoke every day. Take a tolerance break, I suggest a week minimum, a month if you want a good reset.

The way I keep my tolerance down is by taking weekly breaks, I just don't smoke on Thursdays. It doesn't keep you from getting a tolerance but it massively slows the process down. When I think I'm smoking too much to get high I'll take a few days or a week off.

Trust me on this dude, tolerance breaks make weed better. When I don't take breaks the positive effects of weed dwindle away to a bare minimum while the negatives all stay the same. You'll smoke less, get higher, and spend way less money overall.

>qp/month
Do you even get high any more?

i had good laughter at this

I smoke almost exactly an ounce a month sometimes a little more.
I don't think you are getting quality weed if you are smoking more then about 2grams a day or 2 ounces a month...you'll just pass out. I've been smoking 5 years , im 220 pounds, but if i smoke 2 grams straight im asleep in a few hours lol

Have you literally been stoned for the last 30 years? Like, 1986?? Duuuuuuuuuuuuude

I mean obviously this varies because the potency of different strains varies. But I understand what you're saying. But being that it's all leftover that i would either blast into wax or make butter with I don't really mind. When I was doing 1:1 it was strong but I could eat like 3-4 servings before I felt like it was too much. Now that I do a 2:1, 1 serving makes me feel like I'm riding the line between super baked and too baked. Also since I use my popcorn nugs from the lower growth, those buds are less developed than if I was using prime colas to make it. i don't always use 2:1 but if I'm using popcorn nugs or trim I do.

Hmm, I will heed advice....Gonna me more carefull with my next ounce. see if i can make it last two weeks.

Every movie I've ever wanted to see...

The method you use to cook also can completely change how strong your butter is. Ive done 1:1 for years and i consistently get dark green butter, like a deep army green.

2:1 works but you're literally dumping thc down the drain towards the end of the process. If you dont mind wasting product 2:1 is a dirty way to get strong butter.

An OZ. Sometimes less. But I get top shelf, and am part of a growers club. It's legal where I am. So I know what I'm getting every time. Get deals and discounts. Can't imagine if it were wild card bullshit like back in the day. Sounds pricey as shit OP.

*lose

Op Apple here.... Question: Does anyone ever scrape out the black Tar in their bongs stems? I need to scrape it every month or else it will actually block up the 5mm wide pipe! and it will block the whole length of the stem...So when i scrape i can recover about a golf ball sized ammount of this black shitty smelly tar...In times of desperate i have actually smoked some of this.... it gets you high....but it will turn your balls sour.... anyone else smoke it?

That's called resin and i haven't touched the stuff since I was a desperate teen

This nigga knows what's up. You can even hook the whip up to your bong and vape through that. Save up the vaped bud and smoke it later too, it's not as good as fresh but you'll get a wicked bodyhigh.

How is weed smoke getting deeper into your lungs counter productive to getting high?

I was going to call it resin but then i thought better of it because its not real resin. its pipe resin

around 7 joints per day? like 2 gram every day

When you've been bunning for 6.5 years, you won't think tolerance breaks are for faggots anymore

No joints only bongs....If i smoke it in a skin it will be all weed no tobacco.... 3-4 grams per day is more like it

Hey weedies, chemfag here. Ive been reading that THC is soluble in nonpolar liquids(butter, oil and the like) and i was considering trying to make a crystal of it. How bad of an idea would that be?

what kind of crystal? A MAGICAL CRYSTAL

It's an enormous market. If it could be crystalized, it would have been by now

Considered growing? It's really easy. You'd probably save a lot of money and if you get caught with as much pot as you have on hand you're probably already legally fucked anyways.

Its a mildly polar organic substance, if i slowly vaporize the solvent i should be able to have it crystalize in the beaker

I cut from my max of QP/month to 1 oz/month...I budget all my weed in a little pill container like old people use to portion meds. I do it because i'm cheap. I don't grow my own so I'm cash-constrained. Not a poorfag, just a moneylovingfag.

At that rate of usage, why not make edibles or vape? You would stand to save significantly with similar effects...

You are right....But it is so much more effort to grow than to buy....I'm not saying i like paying so much but.....i can kind of afford it for now...so i pay it :/

What's the point? Some shatter is 90% thc nowadays. I'm no chemist so I don't know if BHO is technically a crystal, but it looks clear and if you throw it on the table it will shatter into little pieces. It's made by blasting liquid butane through a cylinder of nugs then collecting the liquid and vaccing the remaining butane out of the liquid. Finished product is shatter

3oz a year? 1 oz barely lasts 2 months for me. u scrubby

>spending 1k+ per month on weed

Damn, youre retarded. You could just spend like 200 and have enough dabs to maintain a stronger buzz.

Yeah thats what fucks me up cause it is not even hard. Is the problem that it becomes too dense to properly portion or something? Harder to smoke?

Colorado fag ftw! I'm over in Wheatridge, get mine from Northern Light Dispensary off of 20th and Sheridan in Edgewater. I'm homeless and stay in the field off 26th & wads if you wanna come smoke!

Holy shit I thought I was the only one XD 1 ounce a week, don't even do it for fun anymore, it's just to feel normal and make doing nothing bareable without madness

Painkillers?

I Don't think that would work with butter.... Sorry but isn't that what BHO is ? because that slowly evaporates the solvent

Would the end result be something like artificial kief that people can sprinkle on their joints?

No real point, just figured it would be cool, stick it up on my shelf with the coffeine and other more interesting things. I have no intrest in it personally but i figured it would be cool

I get 3-4 ounces every 4 months from a single plant. I spend maybe 5 minutes a day on it, less when I have my automatic irrigation system turned on. Cost me basically nothing, just electricity after the initial set up.

You do your thing, I just find it hard to believe you wouldn't rather be putting 1000 Monopoly monies a month towards something else if you could.

>26th & wads
Holy fuck your homeless? How do you internet?

Refer to this

The final product would be a mildly yellow crystal about 1x1x2cm that i would stick in a pressurized case and put away

coffine you say?

This is what shatter looks like. Is it a crystal? Haha

is anyone excited for the new pax? I want to see how good the wax part is, but i've been looking for a new on the go vape for a while so i might get it

>OP asks the most burnt question of all time.

Three good bong rips snaps whatever u call it per day. Maybe you should tone it down a bit.

Mfw Canadian and can access concentrates easier than botanical.

You took too much my friend. Too much!

I may end up doing this to be honest..... I'm heading into only my second year of smoking pot and it's gripped me hard... I see a future of green.

Hypothetically can you crush it up?

Take a tolerance break you faggot

kind of .... cheese

whered u get the seed from? i want to do this because when I smoke its not often at all, several months apart and i hate buying from people. if i could grow my own shit man

Because the substance wasnt reduced slowly enough in a container free of imperfections then no, it is not a crystal, but i will concede that it is a solid step in the direction im headed
Bho seems like some back shed chemistry, the pinkman powder of breaking bad.
What im looking to do is extract a pure product in a controlled lab environment

Dabs

Yeah, but if you want powder you just speed up the evaporation so you get a larger ammount of small crystals

Online. Choice seedbank, attitude seedbank, or seedsman.com

If you got the money, fuck tolerance breaks, fuck all that shit. No such thing as too much weed. Just learn more about what you're smoking so you know how to get the most out of it. I have a number of things I smoke for, and I only consume like a half O a month, but if I had the cash, fuck, I'd be smoking as much if not more than you. Dispensaries around here get dank shit, so you don't need much.

You may want to get stronger weed or take a break.

like with ur fuckin debt card? its that ez?

I'm honestly having a hard time accepting someone can smoke an ounce of weed a week, and they've only been smoking for a year and a half. I'm calling bullshit. Sorry bud.

Write in English, retard.

Those were both me. Most bho is made in a lab nowadays. And granted most professional extractors aren't chemists, I know of a few who are. The most popular methods of extraction are Butane and CO2, but butane is the more popular of the two. These Vac ovens we use cost upwards of 5000 dollars and the closed loop extraction setups are pricy too. In the closed loop we can recycle and reuse our butane for multiple blasts. I'd be interested in if there is a safer solvent to use for extraction just because of all the accidental explosions that have happened using butane, the industry seemed to think that CO2 was the answer to that but the product comes out differently. Most dispensaries hire consultants to come in and help and advise on bho extraction methods. But butane extraction seems to be what the industry is sticking with

I go through about a G a day. Using a foot and a half bong with a quarter gram bowl

welcome to the internet fgt

your resistances will build up too buddy, one day you'll get there

Yeah it's that easy. Pay for discreet shipping. Also sometimes I buy clones from dispensary or from growbros I've known through the years.

I may do this... wow

have this for your travels m8

I smoke a bowl once a day after work to relax before bed (if I have a drink or 3 that night, I dont smoke at all) and an ounce lasts me 4-5 months.

So yea, 4 ounces a month is sort of crazy. How do you have time to do anything? Or do you just do everything while stoned?

This is one of those FB meme things... I dont understand how people have money to be drug addicts, I dont even have money for rent all the time

Ive been smoking for 15 years, spent years on dabs, edibles, all types and forms of thc.

Id smoke at max an Oz a month or a few G of dabs. Smoking a qp a month is just retarded, especially if you are spending money on it.

My parents support my drug addiction!

Well thats a problem in itself then

Lol my mom used to do the same

I just read up on it a bit and found out that the reason bho doesnt crystallise is that some of the cannabinoid substances arnt solid at room temperature. Furter investigation is needed.
Also i want to point out that ths would be made purely out of academic curiosity and so the industrial machines/applications dont intrest me that much

Mm, the active isomer of it, admittedly swallowing it would give someone accute heart issues since my little crystal holds about 3000x the daily recommended dose

Yeah, it's always been my understanding that we are trying to remove all the butane from the finished product though. Nobody wants to be smoking butane. There are ways to do it without a vac oven. Used to fill a tub with boiling water and once the butane-thc liquid was in the Pyrex dish I would but the dish on top of the boiling water and watch the butane bubble out and manually pop the small remaining bubbles. I have achieved shatter this way before

2 types of bho extraction are open blasting which I just described with the tub of water and closed loop extraction which I described earlier. Extractors refer to a final product that can still "snap" at room temperature as "stable" less stable shatter has to be put in the freezer to get it to snap and is actually kind of bendy at room temperature. The goal is always to have a stable product at room temp tho

>Tolerance break
>Sweet Vap machine
>Fine grinding

This. Im basically the same way. Recently made a 3oz purchase cus goddamn.bin Shit is needed. Its like its become a regularly monthly bill. Try grinding the shit out of it. I dunno if it does anything but it seems to help me. It took.me.a.while to find a great Vap.but fuck is that better. I literally have Iron lungs because of my bong ripps. Didnt even know until i smoked with a buddy and this niggar couldnt even take the first enhale smoke let alone clear my bong. Tolerance break helps too but not by much. If uve been smoking for years then scratch that idea. Anyways, stay lit boi

By the church