Hey guys, has anyone got magnetic implants or other transhumanist style shit...

Hey guys, has anyone got magnetic implants or other transhumanist style shit? Also does anyone know of a place in the south of England that would do one?

Ps I already asked Cred Forums this and they were faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=tVVTSXA0HTU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why would anyone want a magnetic implant? You would end up destroying your credit cards, phones and other electrical equipment all the time.

No they're not that powerful. I admit I'm kinda stupid but I'm not that retarded. You can pick up like a pair of scissors but not much bigger

No where near powerful enough to do that.

>why
To physically feel magnetic fields.

implying credit cards still use the magnet strip
oh wait youre american and use 1990s techology

>magnetic implants
>transhumanist
>mfw

you can not feel magnetic fields, only mildly strong ones. But you can sense even weak changing fields bc the skin and flesh is better at picking up vibrations than pressure

transhumanism
noun: transhumanism

the belief or theory that the human race can evolve beyond its current physical and mental limitations, especially by means of science and technology.

What is it then? I'd be modifying my body with technology to be able to do things normies can't.

What's with all these magnetic implant shit going around lately?

Am I being meme'd or is it an actual thing?

Putting magnets in your fingers achieves nothing more than getting tattoos.
I'm still waiting for my bionic limbs, nanotech immune system and cerebral implants.

Actual thing. I saw others posts and came to Cred Forums when the normal internet failed to find any places that do them near me

>you can't
>only strong ones

You're a smart one, huh?

Do you know where hotham is

have fun getting an mri ever

Aren't magnets made of rare earth metals that are toxic when ingested?

Good luck waiting for those m8, by the time they're available you'll be too old to be viable. Start with what we've got now and progress from there

Body modification

Transhumanism suggests technological modification of evolutionary traits... gene manipulation in the womb to make you less of a nigger, for example.

London right?

Op do you know where hotham is. Or priory park

>Be in car accident
>Unconscious
>Get taken to hospital for MRI to assess damage
>Fingers explode

Sure sounds like a great idea! Remind me to get one in my dick so I can really feel the energy of fucking my motor-assisted fleshlight!

Fucking idiot.

Try talking a tattoo & piercing place OP

No whereabouts are you in south bongland

>suggests
It does, but it does not apply to only that. This could be called transhumanist based rather than the full thing, but it's the same idea and goal.

Just talked to someone here who had them in his finger tips. Here. Used them to find active electrical lines. Pick up small items.

Kent, white trash of Europe

Why

Don't you need some sperm and an egg to attempt some evolution. Sticking magnets in your fingers is the same as wearing ear rings.

Anyway try walking around Brighton tomorrow, watch out for my neighbour she's 8 and loves shopping in the Lanes.

Can be if given a shit tier magnet. You definitely want one that is no corrosive

Fucking idiot.

Oh there is a park called priory, shit tons of trees, go hang yourself on one of em

Body mod ones are gold plated and then coated in medical grade silicone or the same titanium alloy they use for prosthetics

>bongland
Feck off scum bucket northern trash. Work harder so us southerners can enjoy our effete lifestyles.

Had them implanted in his finger tips. Had post op pictures and so forth, couldn't use a phone with his left hand.

Laines retard.

>medical grade silicone
is this the same silicone that they use in titties?

unless he's already near the age of retirement you shouldn't count on him being too old for that.

I live in the south pleb

A lab engineered virus would be more effective to force some generic mutations.

Do some research. You'll feel embarrassed afterwards.

Life is not deus ex kid

That's like getting getting a uncomfortable and expensive shoe that tells you what percentage of battery your phone has

You could argue that its useful,but in the end it's useless and you phone can do the same thing

No shit. I'd be getting a 4mm magnet stuck in my finger, not a bionic arm with every gadget under the sun

At least a bionic would have a use

diy magnetic implant youtube com/watch?v=tVVTSXA0HTU

yfw they are already robotic prosthetics that act just like your hand

We didn't even have wide access to cell phones or the internet 16 years ago. You really think technology is not progress in some way that will change the world? We will have implants in 16 years and its going to be amazing.

Right and how long do the batteries last on those

You can buy suitable magnets and kits for implantation online. A good piercer would be able to do it, but unless he or she personally knows you they probably wouldn't do it.

Just as an FYI those silicon seals can break. Saw a presentation by a woman at a CCC several years back who had this done. The seals on the magnets broke, and then the magnets broke apart. She wasn't quite sure what would happen if she ever needed an MRI.

>
>diy magnetic implant youtube.com/watch?v=tVVTSXA0HTU