Cred Forums, I think i fucked up pretty bad. Been practicing injaculation for about 2 months...

Cred Forums, I think i fucked up pretty bad. Been practicing injaculation for about 2 months, usually it always ended with a retrogarde ejaculation, meaning the semen went to my bladder and was peed out later on (i pissed into a glass. The urine was always milky/cloudy which indicates there's semen in it).
I strongly believe in the benefits of semen retention. So i took it to the next step - during orgasm, i clenched my pc muscle as hard as i could and voila - the glass i peed in was clear as my consious. No semen was lost while i still experienced orgasm. Was pretty happy at that time.
Though yesterday i decided to 'clean the pipes' and ejaculate on purpose. It shocked me - nothing came out even though i let everything lose this time. Maniacally i tried to go on and on - experienced one orgasm after the other and STILL nothing came out. My urine was clear aswell.

Did i made myself infertile? I can get an erection in seconds, i can have sex as long as i want - but theres fucking to ejaculation. I feel so shocked

I feel so fucking terrible because of that.

Bump

go to a doctor not Cred Forums

No doctor available for the next 2 months.

Shit man
U need doc

Pay then, better to pay 100 bucks than not have kids in your life

>I strongly believe in the benefits of semen retention

Is it a cringe thread ?
Go to the doctor, fucking retard

Semen is defibately produced. Got a strong libido. Though i fucked up the ejaculatory pipes with those fucking kegels.

You probably popped a tube somewhere. Then again, I'm not a doctor. Which is someone you should definitely see you fucking idiot.

Your fine just give it time it will come back , also change your beliefs in on semen retention you fucking retard.

Oh god i hate this. Noone to talk about this irl.

How is it possible that clenching your pc muscle could damage your ejaculatory ducts???

Don't jack off for at least a month you fucking mong.

I cant deny the effects of semen retention. Edging it for 6 hours (not constantly ofc, with long breaks inbetween) and going outside makes your alpha af. Bitches always come close to me and i just enjoy it when women are attracted to me.

Though i learned my lesson. Either nofap completely or just jerk it without fucking up your tubes.

Anyone else ever experienced it? I can't be the only one...

Bump

Doctor here. Stop jacking off for at least 3 months so the tubes can repair. I feel bad for you user. Godspeed.

Literal autism

Try prostate stimulation. That's where seminal fluids are produced, so stimulating that anally while you jerk off should give you an increased likelihood of ejaculation.

Alright. So kegeling is actually the cause of that bullshit? It boggles my mind. I eat healthy, live a healthy lifestyle, and i try to improve my sexual energu by practicing semen retention. And that's what i get in return - impotence. Noone of these assholes wrote about that sideeffect on their websites. Google 'multiple orgasm men' or something like 'injaculation' to get an idea over the kind of sites ive been lingering for the past 2 months.

Its so weird though. I can orgasm and orgasm. My erections never been harder. I get hard incredibly quick. The semen seems to remain in my balls after all.

Really man? Go to a doctor and stop wasting time on this website of degenerates.

It will be the most awkward conversation in my life

>I don't want to talk about my heath problems with a licenced professional
good luck not cumming Cred Forumsro

Lol, its not your usual health problem... imagine a 20 year old healthy young man going to a doctor saying 'i cant ejaculate because for 2 months i put pressure on my perineum and lately did hefty kegels during climax'. His initial reaction will be like 'wtf, just why??'.
If this shit continues i will get over it though and visit a doc

there are services where you can pay to have a live webchat with an actual doctor. it's like this, but with someone who actually knows what he's talking about.

shit white people do

OP you might have nestoma. This is a the condition where the semen is produced my have created a sort of "stone" that is produced from old semen that was SUPPOSED to be ejaculated but apparently you held it in. Get your self a massage that is supposed to "help you ejaculate more." Thisll maybe break apart that little semen rock inside you and let you ejaculate properly. Note though, if you do ejaculate do not fear over the smell. It will smell fermented and or naxious. Regardless do not panick when it does happen. For now drink plenty of fluids and stop masturbating

Swallow your pride man, doctors have always seen worse. This about the guys with huge objects stuck in their arse. I once got scabies on my dick, didn't hesitate to go to a doctor. It was a woman doctor too.

Bitches turn 360 degrees and run away from this cunt as fast as they can.

How in the fuck did you get scabies on your dick?

I got them on the rest of my body working at a shady telemarketing place and they took an interest in my dick. Doctor's don't care though, go see one before you permanently fuck up your body.

Googled nestoma, unrelated shit came out.

Yeah, will refrain from any kind of sexual encounters for the next few days. Incredible, who would've thought edging and kegels could cause such kind of problems?

Yep, once you're actually inside the hospital and talk eye to eye with a doc, the awkwardness might go on its own.

Interestingly, my dick grew quite a bit in those 2 months.

Lol im just a random poster. My dick is fine at the moment lol