How do you start talking to a cute girl in your class...

how do you start talking to a cute girl in your class? Do you just sit next to her on the first day of class ad go from there?

Hey , u beautiful .

Good question, also wondering.

Same way you talk to any girl fam

Whip my dick out

To her facebook pictures?

"Your mama let you date?"

"10 bucks you'll choke on my dick the first time you give me head"

Works every time when they're drunk

that's not terrible actually, most girls would just think you're a funny guy

find a common interest you both have that isn't creepy. this is particularly hard for Cred Forumstards considering most of this bored is concentrated autism, but just don't be beta, and start talking to her about normal shit. Easy one is if she posts pictures of her pet on social media, talk about that. Sounds like you're in high school, OP (I may be wrong), and just remember high school girls can be vicious, and most aren't worth the time of day even if they are attractive. Most of the attractive chicks from my class were the first to get pregnant with some deadbeat.

Anyone here that has a gf or isn't a beta that can give advice?

As long as you don't make her think "Wow, this awkward loser really wants to fuck me" you can pretty much approach her however you want

Just talk to her about stuff don't look at her as a pretty girl. Just look at her as a person.

be confident even if you arent just try to look like it girls really like confidence

Start a conversation with her about something, maybe something relevant to class or some shit. Ask her questions about herself and if you do good ask for her number and you're on your own from there

go up to her, ask her to turn around for a moment and push your fist up her ass (might get you arrested, but no one will ever doubt your dominance again)

I know. No one's saying "no" to it, it's always a laugh and a "yeah."

nah i'm a freshman in college and we have a quarter system here so I have new classes in 3 weeks. No cute girls in my current classes so I haven't relly been trying. Also, isn't it kind of hard to find interests about a girl when you just met her?

Best thing to do is keep it sort dont talk make her talk about her self, once you got a grasp of her continue to keep your trap shut while she blabs about her self do it right and she will still be talking about herself 2 years later. Not as pleasent as it sounds.

Make her hate you. Then make her love you. Only works if you're in high school

By using your vocal cords, air pressure, tongue, and lips.

true. kinda figured it was a high school situation. but yeah, in your situation, go ahead and sit next to her the first day. chat about typical stuff, classes, professor, etc. making her laugh and feel comfortable around you is the most important element. I don't know you, user, so that may be easier said than done, but just be relaxed, but also interested--9/10 times a girl will reflect this feeling.

Your biggest weakness is you, no it isnt hard to find her intrest. Look at the brand of shoes she wears, what are her clothes like? Dose she wear makeup? Its importent to know women spend a great deal of time to look good for us appreciate it. The second you sit down she is sizing you up, you might think telling her about how good you are at something like video games or food is going to impress her. But its not start the conversation get her talking about her self and input only where you both have common ground that simple.

So i guess don't get there too early so that I can pick a place to sit, but also don't get there too late either so all the god seats aren't taken?

wait, wouldn't you need to get there after she does? idk fam, depends on how many people are in your class