How much cash do you Cred Forumsros have on you at the moment...

How much cash do you Cred Forumsros have on you at the moment? Reminder of you have less than $100 of cash on you at a given time you are poor.

190€

Literally three dollars and some odd cents is all I have left in the world.

400€

That use to be me. Get a job, I use to be depressed, but a job has given my life meaning.

About €600

Why would I carry cash

You're a fucking retard. I spend more than that at the strip club on Tuesday.

If quads OP kills himself

i have a debit card and around 30 buckeros in cash

Reroll

On me or in the bank? On me I have about 300 bucks and a half ounce of blackberry kush (I'm a small town small time dealer for beer and pizza money lol) and about 600 in the bank after paying October's bills.

€22. Usually have a 20 and anyone who carries more should be robbed.

This

10k usd in the bank, of course. Having over $500 in your wallet is dumb

>only 100$
underage b&

£1.86, €2.70

so that's about $7

I think I have a Dollar in odd change

dunno. like $2k?

$104, spent about had $300 earlier but I bought some shit

€110 + $45US
So like 150 bucks or something. Who the fuck really needs to carry cash any more though?

Make a living decently above average, haven't had change in my wallet since july.

But hey, if you wanna impress people with $220,-, go ahead.

~ $560 here with easy access to > $20,000.

only have this. So around $80

$45, i mostly use plastic.

I don't generally carry cash because nothing I buy requires it. Cash is for poor people with bad credit that can't into banks. What are you, a nignog?

$17

Rent is due tomorrow

I still feel nothong

get your fucking disgusting rotting cheese ridden ANTEATER, off of that cash. it's worth more than you'll ever be worth

i have about 4k$ in my spendings account, 6k$ saved from my job 1 year and finally 36k$ inherited from my grandfather

If you still carry cash you are poor, unless you are going out and you specifically need cash and then if you are carrying less than $100 bills you are poor. My credit card limit is $120k.

oh, and im 19 almost 20

pics or bullshit.

About $600

Carrying cash is for the poor.
More Cash = More Change = Greater loss
Rich people never carry pocket full of change.