Do grills like getting catcalled? Especially when they're dressed slutty?

Do grills like getting catcalled? Especially when they're dressed slutty?

gotta remember the feminist culture we have these days... it will vary from girl to girl. One girl may enjoy it, others will taunt you and say you sexually harassed her

I just feel like of they didn't want the attention they wouldn't dress that way. Sounds rapey but I'd like to give a honk every once in a while

Only if your attractive.

But that goes for Fucking everything. Women's standards are 36 degrees of Fucked up, and if you aren't at least an 8/10 you better have a real good sense of humor otherwise see you the Fuck later

When girls dress revealingly, they want attention, simple.

But calling attention to their sluttiness in public is really unlikely to get you a positive reaction. They want to be 'sexy' not 'will fuck any Joe Shmoe'.

I get caught every now and then checking out a real hottie, and most of the time she just grins or doesn't care.

Depends on situation;
1) they want attention then so the answer is yes.
2)they want more attention later so they purposely dress slutty and complain to a big audience when possible too prove (not really) patriarchy which is also yes.
3) ugly feminist bystander gets mad because she doesn't experience this (muh patriarchy) but still the original chick doesn't care or likes it so yes.

Everything is contextual to women. Theres the secret.

Positive reaction or not, they do like it. They will bitch you out while smiling on the inside.

OP here:
Second stage:
Any femanons here care to input? Any stories of getting cat called, or if you simply enjoy being stared at in public?

It varies by girl, scenario, and the person catcalling.

If you're an autistic neckbeard making a string of comments about buttfucking a woman while you're browsing through toys r us, then yeah, fuck off.

Sometimes a simple "god damn" is all that's needed. But men lost our way, devolving into just public shitposting over pussy.

Of course, why else would they do it? Almost everything women do is for the attention/approval of men, despite what they yell at you.

Also, this

I think there is truth here. Sometimes it seems like women are trying to attract attention without realizing it , as if their subconscious wants them to advertise and get noticed no matter what the conscious mind thinks it wants.

That's called being conniving, and yes they will do it.

But mostly, they just offer free eye candy, like so.

That is a nice ass, but she has been cutting nasty bean sprout farts since 9 A.M..

>cosplay

>racism much

hotties are hotties

how can a Cred Forumstard have standards that high? lol get real

>Be black
>Homie got dis bomb ass chronic
>Smoke dat shit
>White homie come saying some shit about a con or somethin
>"Yo smokey, you wanna go?"
>Shit ya Lance
>Wait in line to get
>Dis white bitch come in dressin hella good
>Dat ass, do

that's shopped

I really really really like this image

You leave her alone, unless you're in a costume and/or willing to pay $60 to take a pic with her.

It's yours my friend, as long as you have enough rupees.

so basically, you are not allowed by them to express your reaction.
fuckin great, it's like getting an F, but teacher cannot express his disdain for you