So no joke. How long until some big race/class war goes on?

So no joke. How long until some big race/class war goes on?

BLM is niggeren up. White guilt sjws are being spineless pricks. Normal niggas and white folks getting tired of it.

So how many years until BLM starts weaponizing and starting actually "war"

Also
>Who makes the first move
>What are the sides (is it race vs race. Class. Vs Class. Etc)

>Which side "wins"

>How does Merica change

>Does it change the world?

Pic unrelated

Random bump

Niggers tend to stay in their own neighborhoods. They destroy their neighborhoods first. After they have looted and burned out the businesses in their neighborhoods, they claim discrimination because businesses won't build in their neighborhoods.

It'll be race vs race. The blacks will lose but will do more damage than expected because white america is infested with pussies. Mexico will either side with the blacks and make it a close fight or wait until the dust clears and invade a weakened america, but still lose. Meanwhile europe will have suffered a similar fate in their own civil war(s). Russia and China will have established themselves as the new dominant superpowers, having taken over australia, as well as parts of asia and europe. The US will rebuild slowly, africa will have countless civil wars (so nothing new there), and Canada will still be everyone's friends.

Save this shit and give credit when my prediction comes true.

> Africa will have countless civil wars

Mr. Kim is the new face of Africa sorry

I think mexicans will side more with whites because they hate niggers probably more than they hate whites.

Did you mean doggo thread?

As a Mexican I think most Mexicans will side with US gov (except for a few hyper mexi faggots, miggers and hill-beanies) who will be fighting all the splinter groups.

Most people on all sides will be doing that except for like, blm the nation of Islam kkk etc.

the blacks will continue to assault whites for being white, while the media denies any of it is happening, one black person who is trying to kill/harm a defenseless white person is going to be rightfully shot and the nation will demand justice, further justifying their destructive behavior until they are assaulting whites on a daily basis, at which they will finally declare war on whites, at which they will be removed from america via bodybags. Cops/white civilians will shoot blacks on sight. most blacks are killed. end of war.

> be op

> posts awesome doggo and expects no doggo thread

You will never be alive to see America and Europe fall but a new mostly white super power emerge

Youll never see Reals beat Feels on such a large scale that SJWs would faint

Youll never see muslims get fucked or turn civil

Youll never see black America stand up to democratic "muh racism" horse shit

They'll still keep killing each other to impress their glorious leader

Yes but mexico will want america to itself. They'll want the blacks to do as much damage as possible so they have minimum resistance when they claim it themselves, and they'll know that
a) White america would say no to help from mexican troops on their land
b) White America needs to take as many losses as possible
c) If it was possible for googles to win America would be easy picking for anyone who wants to take over, as they don't have the numbers, training or ability to use americas best military tech

BLM and white guilt sjws are the same people. It's a cancerous growth emerging from a cancerous growth.

Lol I meant kim from south park. China will be fine but all Korea might mysteriously disappear

That shoes things seems legit. Look how nice those niggers shoes look.

No offense but the armed portion of white America would cream Mexico alone. Not counting the police and military

Cartels even would get rekt if it came down to it.

But the US military will probably just give the cartel drugs and money for loyalty before killing them too

with hillarys help they will

Pretty much this. If niggers starts a race wars, it's the end for them.

It's already begun, the media have just been keeping a lid on it.

I'm going to convince Americanos to just chillax and wait for our yellow saviors to come and restore order

I know, that's why I said they'll still lose in my original post.
The blacks would go for weaker targets first, attacking middle/upper class/nerds/neckbeards/SJWs who have never been in a fight, and searming police who come to help. They would decimate this portion of the population before the military and police are allowed to react appropriately and allowed to stop treating the white gun owners like the enemy.

White america would win by a wide margin, even if mexico did join, but the economy and infrastructure would suffer horribly due to damage in the first few days.

>a few pussy hillbilly militias would win against an army and organizations that exploit am snipers and crucify victims

You'd need the US military, if our terrain was like Vietnam I'd be more convinced of your opinion though

Your average white dude puts up with rampaging nigs as long as they stay in their own crime ridden enclaves. But it's different when they start coming out of their cockroach tenements and threatening peaceful white gun-carrying Americans.

Then you can consider the war officially started. It's gonna be ridiculously onesided.

You're forgetting the fact that pretty much every returning soldier is a gun owner. The current militias? Sure, although even they have a fair amount of ex servicemen, but in the case of a war every returned soldier would take up arms.

I do agree that you'd need military help, but it would be closer than you'd expect

the race war is being engineered to delay an inevitable class war.
divide your enemies and make them fight each other, then sit back and watch any chance of a social revolution eat itself alive.

open your eyes, fucking hell.