Ask a guy who is sober for the first time in 6 month

Ask a guy who is sober for the first time in 6 month

First day not half sedated on weed

Smoke an ounce a week, honestly not proud of myself

Tips for getting clean and dealing with withdrawal

KYS junkie.

>withdrawal
Fuck off.

dude its just weed... youll be alright, and if not your too weak minded and should probably kys

6 month mixed with tabbacco does have addictive effects

Exercise for stopping weed. It's really the best thing to take the edge off because THC resembles a chemical produced by your body called Anandamide which is partly responsible for runner's high. Exercise makes it easier.

really just occupy yourself and try not to get bored, i want to smoke when i get bored but i stave it off with work or homework, I waited about a month and now i only smoke once a week and it's great since i can get really fucked up with a little bit

>either way you a lil bitch
Just don't smoke, live your life get off the internet
/thread

An ounce a week?

How can you afford to smoke that much every week

>nicotine withdrawal
Again, fuck off. Stop being a pussy and deal with it.

Yup... its the tobacco... moron.

I know you'll quote the google hits bumped up by millions of potheads with very little else to do saying its not addictive. It is. You're a druggy.

nicotine withdrawal is legit hard to deal with

inb4 try getting off oxy or benzo or some similar shit

it's still hard to deal with

>ounce a week

And I thought I had a problem. Just smoke less, nigga. You'll see results and it'll help you keep the habit in check.

Make websites and set up servers, depending on company you work for, some even pay 7 digits

you think you're sober now? give yourself 3 months without weed, you'll be so clear headed you'll never want to smoke again. It's a drastic difference.

Some people can't. We can debate about psychological vs physical addiction all day but some people are in a terrible position with weed where they just have to stop. If the OP thought moderation worked I don't think they would be asking how to stop.

Keep busy and smoke only at night until u can totally quit

Definitely can vouch for that as I am a sysadmin/scripting daily pot smoker.

You will be fine in a few weeks. You'll feel stressed and agitated for a while, but that will pass. Good luck man

good for you weed is a dirty nasty drug that really fucks with your mind

fact

I smoke everyday and an eighth last a week between me n my wife.

Its just weed how the fuck do people smoke so much???

Like my wife smokes 2 and i smoke 1g in thst week....i make spliffs that everyone considers weak af but im blazed. Like tonight i smoked one dis morning with a my coffee and one this evening with my wofe and i feel lit. Ive been doing this for years and ne er built a "tolerance"

So when i see people smoke blunts,jays,or bongs i dont get it.

I did a bong the other week and didnt get more high. I felt the same as wigh my spliffs.

I like spliff highs.

O yeh heres the helpful bit. Just exercise....you never cure addiction you jist refocus if ya get what i mean. So refocus into something positive you enjoy....i like bulding r/c ww2 aircraft from scratch...havent done it in years though cuz i got high everyday for years...

My wife smoked weed everyday when she was pregnent and our kid came out healthier then most accordjn to docs....first tjme having a kid so of course i think hes smart. His favorite movie is cinderella. K

Pretty much, get to point where smoking to feel normal out of boredom, build up tolerance to point where a bong gives you a 5 minute feeling of stability, shits fucked, debate addict behaviour all you want but I just need to get shit in perspective

Bongs don't get you higher than a joint with the same amount of weed. People prefer bongs over a joint or spliff because it's less harsh on your lungs.

In my experience a joint will get you higher and faster, but with a harsher affect to the lungs.

Anyway, people just have different tolerances. I'm lucky in that it takes very little weed to make me high as hell. If I do it regularly, my tolerance increases, but not nearly as much as most people.

On the other hand, my wife can smoke all day and she never gets high. She just feels kind of shitty and sleepy. So it affects everyone differently.

Just do other stuff like going out. Weed should be a treat, everyday smoking is shit.

I dont know about you man, all I smoke are bowls and papers and a hit from this bong sure produces a lot of smoke at once. I get pretty fucking high.

Yeah additive behavior is not the same thing as chemical dependence

Marijuana never makes you chemically dependent where you have terrible physical withdrawal symptoms.

But people have addictions to gambling, to gaming, to sex.

And that's all psychological addiction. All those people have problems that they are not facing, usually anxiety and depression, and that's how they "cope", although they are really just kicking the can down the road.

Think about seeing a counselor to help you plan out how to get out of your funk. You may need more intensive therapy like cognitive behavioral therapy.

Mindfulness meditation has changed my life for the better greatly, but it requires a lot of time and commitment. Good luck.

>Tips for getting clean and dealing with withdrawal

Remain high forever.

Wow before an half year you could ask an guy who wasn't sober for 5 years. You deserve no ama

"Like many of the plants that Mankind has found particular useful as medicine, cannabis was seeded here on Earth. Planted, for mankind’s benefit." - ZetaTalk. com