Well, Cred Forums

Well, Cred Forums...
Let me tell you how fucked up my uni is....

Well my school has a policy where any accusation of "rape" will automatically label the male guilty, before any explanation is given. No proof required.

Anyway, 2nd year, I am getting out of a Programming class, and passing a female in the hall when she looks at me and asks me if she can borrow my phone. I let her as I have 45 minutes until my next class so no rush...

After she calls somebody to meet her nearby, she gives my phone back and asks my name and major and stuff.

I was as friendly as possible during the encounter.

I went about my business...

The next day I run into her in the cafeteria, and she says hi. Thanks for letting me use the phone yesterday. I say yw, smile and that was the last time I saw her...

untill...

Two weeks later I am pulled into the Dean's office to explain why she is accusing my of "virtue rape" wtf ever that means. The Dean didn't even seem to know.

WTF?

I lied and told the Dean that I am gay and would never find females attractive...Not sure if she believed it though.

I also told her the absolute truth about the encounter, and she said she would be banning me from the campus dorms until the investigation is completed.

It took that cunt three weeks to determine that the female felt "raped" because I was "licking my lips" and undressing her with my eyes.

In order to have the issue dropped, Dean of Student Life required me to write the female a 700 word apology(for what I never even did).

Additionally I was required to take an hour online class/quiz about no meaning no.

College is shitty Cred Forumsros.

Fucked up, eh?

I should add that she wasn't even remotely attractive. like 5'4" 180 ginger unattractive.

Come on faggots, share your horror stories...

fake and gay copypasta btfo newfag

That's what you get for talking to a female.
MGTOW

Wow, something that never happened!

This is what you get for signing up for librul campuses. Nigga really, move somewhere else. And don't bother with fucking commiefornia.

don't post disgusting jewesses

Homie my whole fam lives in cali though.

How the fuck can I move?

You wouldn't fuck that though?

Yeah because someone would type up such a boring story like this just to tell a lie on Cred Forums.

kys bucko

>copypasta

Google : 0 results

try again shitlord

How do you get sex if you don't even talk to females?

Very curious....

>wowowow the internet is pure and no one would ever lie on it!!!

you can't stay in california thats for retards that place is nothing but the scum of society

>google

I saw a pair of tits... and then I double taked at that gargoyle face... and then I questioned who in their right mind would shoop wassererman's face on some young fit chicks body

but finally I realized it was not a shoop but in fact another shapeshifter in disguise

Just move the fuck out. Get an apartament out of that commie place, anything. Just tell your parents you need some cash because your freedom is being put at risk with this sorta bullshit. This can happen again, fam.

Okay...

but would you fuck it?

With lights off?

knowing it is her, still no

File anony reports accusing faculty of rape.
Send copies to paper
>profit

Comon this is/b/ there are no lies here, what you think this is tumblr where everyone has been raped?