I fucking did it team. I went up to her, asked her if she wanted to join me for lunch...

I fucking did it team. I went up to her, asked her if she wanted to join me for lunch. I was smiling like a retard afterwards. Everything going nicely yeah?

So we eat lunch, and it's basically me asking all of the questions. She answers, and it's quiet for a while. Then I ask another question and the same shit happens. I realized that I can't hold a conversation with chicks. So we walk around for a lil bit and talk a little more and we end up reaching her class and it turns out my class is right next to hers. Right before we part ways says "I'll guess I'll see you later then".

What did she mean by this? How do I hold a conversation with her? Am I a little less beta than before? Did I fuck up?

bump

its all good op, good luck.

u didnt fuck up

She sounds like she might just be shy, keep it up and she might start opening up to you, good luck man

bitches are stupid. They play too many games. You have to flat out Remind her you like her every so often. Also it shouldn't be that hard to hold a conversation. Find similarities In each others taste and stick with that. If all else fails take an oxy and a guarantee you won't shut up

don't ask her questions that can be answered with a short answer.

Thank you friend :'^ )

I tried. What should I be asking her?

U need 2 no how long her pussy was

This is my first time asking a girl out to something and I gotta say it feelsgoodman

If the conversation is a one way thing you need to abort the mission. If it's just you asking questions and she's not trying to start conversations then you're fucked.

Don't get too excited fucker, whatever you do don't be a try hard or you fuck this up.

U gonna stick ur tiny pecker in her butt? Grabbing that kaboose while she rides David could be the wrong mistake.

Shit really? Cause I haven't seen her start a conversation with anyone yet. I'm guessing she's pretty shy or some shit

If I fuck this up please kill me

Naw doot doot
doot dooy naw
she aint shy when ur not arount doit

find out a little bit about her which u probably already did, then try to find at least 1 common ground where you can bring it up often in conversation. with girls i talk to, we either watch certain tv shows together, played certain games together, believe in something alike (like trump 2016), etc. there's always at least 1 thing that we both can talk about forever if we wanted to, and it makes it very easy, but with a new girl you have to just experiment.

i talk a lot of shit with girls i just meet, i test their humor, their limits for hearing offensive shit, and so on to just feel them out. usually they laugh at some jokes or something and you can figure out what type of person they are.

from that point, you can figure out the right types of conversation and personality you need to bring to keep that girl interested.

Dootdootdootdoot dootdootdootdoot OP's world dootdootdootdoot dootdootdootdoot on an anonymous board

Thank you. I appreciate the normie wisdom

also this. you have to convince yourself she doesn't mean shit

i do this constantly with new girls and it keeps them coming

op faggot, you have to slap the conversation out of that bitch, women dig that in a beta

this is the only actual advise i've ever seen on Cred Forums

i can't really know what it's like for you if you have anxiety or something because I don't, so it might not make much sense to u. that's what i do at least and i've realized it is very easy after you do it enough w/ enough girls.