Hey Cred Forums. I'm a poorfag who is wondering if someone can get me Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus on Steam...

Hey Cred Forums. I'm a poorfag who is wondering if someone can get me Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus on Steam. Yes I'm a weeaboo, and yes I want to kill myself.

steamcommunity.com/id/CrystallizedCatgirlDuo

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198219478011/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sent ;)

If you look closely at my list of games and my inventory, you will notice that I do not have the game.

>that shit taste
>poor
>opens tf2 crates
>poor
>has time to sit on ass playing shit games
>no time to save for games
neck self

Most of my games and Items are gifts, not to mention I've been trying to give away my TF2 items due to quitting the game for having one of the worst communities I've ever seen.

i'll take them :^)

Add me, I'm OP and I'll give you them, I literally don't want anything for them.

I got a game key I could give you

nah it's cool. I'm only looking for the game I asked for, but thanks.

i got Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons key

OP here, still wondering if someone can get me the game I requested for.

Get a fucking job you lazy piece of shit.

How much is it ?? is it new ??

I have one, however I do not make enough to be able to spend it on games and such.
It's $30.00

i really love that game

So it is new ??
If not I could check some pages and see if they have it for cheaper

Ɛ>

no, it came out a while ago a believe.

could you send me the key please? steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198219478011/

>he
boipussi?

Ok let me browse for a bit.

alright. you should add me on steam in-case the thread gets deleted.

sorry but i have it in the xbox, and i want it to

hey, it was my birthday yesterday, and i got like nothing. My friend bought me some chocolates which my dog managed to eat so i had to use my money to go to the vets and get his stomach pumped. I would appreciate a steam key or some shit, hell even bad rats. thanks. steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198219478011/

here

Q7QZE-CDR24-H34QG

Thanks! i dont know what it gave me but ill check it out