I want to buy WOW. I don't have a job. How can I make 20$ fast?

I want to buy WOW. I don't have a job. How can I make 20$ fast?

i think you already know the answer to that question, op

op do you have any talents? like singing or drawing

it might help you

wah

I happen to have an amazing singing voice, but am too shy to sing in front of anyone.

>I don't have a job. How can I make 20$ fast?
>I don't have a job

No one finds it ironic that people on Cred Forums always rate themselves with high intelligence?

why the fuck would you want to buy WoW in the current year

well you can work at fivver and do cool stuff like singing birthday songs to random people or help people write music or help musicians who need vocals

Or why would you even do that? It literally only costs 35,000 gold for Amerifats and 70,000 gold for Europoors to activate their account.

New expansion killed it.

i draw, and the dude who said singing voice isint me. im op

try working on fiverr

btw the 15 year olds back :)

I'll try that I guess.

Stop lying, you faggot.

WoTLK killed it

WoW was legitimately cool as fuck before that (objectively).

I only made it to like AQ20/40 /ZG in vanilla, but I raided a lot in BC and it was legitimately difficult and fun. I actually hated BC during its time though, compared to vanilla. Now I look back at BC as the highest point.

not even lying. i dont really sing, idraw htough.

>Is given options to get money
>Nah, I don't like that
Fuck you faggot

I liked wrath and cata, panda not so much, but this new expansion is something else. By 'killed it' I meant they fucking nailed it. You need to play it, especially if you're a bc fan. You'll love it.

Legion is pretty good man.

Idk, I've tried many MMOs over the years after WoW and I just can't sit there and commit that kind of time anymore to any game. I look at videos of WoW now and I just can't see myself playing it anymore.

Maybe when the next Blizzard MMO comes out if ever, I read Titan was cancelled. Maybe the new Camelot will be good, but I'll probably be busy with Star Citizen by then

Oh yeah, this expansion is so fun.

>Do your daily heroic for artifact power
>Check on your Facebook mini-game in the class hall
>Check on other "work orders" all through out the class hall
>Go do your necessary Diablo 3 bounty quests
>All loot and gear is completely RNG, you can get items not even for your spec and the item level you get is RNG

This expansion is fucking moronic. The only thing to do is grind artifact power. Everything is either a time constraint or RNG. They've added so many shitty fucking functions like class hall upgrades that take days of waiting. There's no way to speed them up, there's no way to progress past starting a work order and waiting.

suk dik

Not to mention PvP is horrendously broken. They included World PvP quests but tanks are hilariously broken and melee are fucking obnoxiously stupid.

They actually made it really easy to get into. You get a free lvl capped toon and you're basically able to start doing all the fun shit right off the bat. Sadly, for me this is like a double-edged sword, like it's great for new players, but at the same time you get a lot of noobs running around. Especially noticeable in pvp, but anyways you really should try it, unless you're like a major wow addict then don't, because it'll just eat away your time like nobody's business.

That's just what rpgs are though. Problem is you haven't met anyone fun yet. That's like the whole thing about mmos though, playing with other people.

The idea of running fucking heroics or doing dailies anymore is such a huge turn off.

After WoTLK, (even in BC to some extent) it became a game of running dailies and heroics every day. Once they added the new system of getting tier sets (not by loot, but by points) ruined it more.

Also I stopped PVPing after BC came out and they added PVP specific gear. Resilience is another huge problem for me. I hate that stat.

you used to be able to PVP with your PVE gear that you worked your ass off to get, then it became a game of getting the most resilience.

>That's just what rpgs are though
No they're not. Facebook mini-games and features that you have to click and wait for to finish are not fun. They're fucking stupid.

>Need an upgrade to your class hall
>You click a button
>"Come back in 8 days when it's finished"

This has no place in MMOs.

I do agree with you, but really, that's how games are nowadays. They want you to work towards something so you're not bored. For some people they love it, I'm not one of those, but I can see why blizz made it that way.

Being forced to wait days on end without interaction with the game is work? I would much rather they make you grind out a ridiculous amount of resources to upgrade your class hall than the current system.

Also, there was literally no reason to bring the mission table back. Not only that but they gated the entire class quest behind it.

Class quests used to involve you travelling all over Azeroth and doing shit that was actually hard for your level.

I'm curious about one thing, have you or are you currently raiding/pvping with a group of friends, or are you just lone wolfing it?