New cuck thread:

New cuck thread:
rate, request, wwyd

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/kxPLs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pls rate my aunt and cock her

Had some major hotties in the last thread, hoping they come back.

anybody want to breed her?

I'd breed her so hard.

Wheres that user who had his friend fuck his gf while she was tied down and she didnt know?

cleavage rating?

rate my mum

My tiny gf right before she fucked another man for the first time

MOAR

Here from last thread

8/10 would titfuck

was looking more for the girl than the cock

been crushing

She looks like she'd have a tight pussy/asshole

8/10

Would cum down throat

Well..

Nice. more? any stories?

pls rate

cock her pls

anyone?

Cuck me
>my chink

I'd fuck her pussy and force her to deepthroat me as I cum down her throat

Anal definitely.

she never let me do it.

When she sees my cock, she'd let me. Either that or I tie her down and not tell her that we're doing anal

sounds hot..

She ever been rimmed before? I'd like to try that with her

Not by me

I'd rim her. I'd do everything she never does with you. She'll be begging for more once I'm done

Checked

trips never lie..

She ever deep throated before? I'd force her to swallow as I cum down her throat.

I'd also massage those gorgeous breasts for a while as I caress her clit with my tongue

Yes she did, easily deepthroats my dick

pls

4/10

Very nice. I'd also tie her down to the bed and finger her harder and faster than she has been before, making sure to rub her g-spot lots until she cums. Then I'll lick it up, savoring the taste.

r8?

cock her??

7/10 any lewd pics?

Sure! I'd give her a good fuck

my dick is diamonds dude..

pls send me a pic of your tribute

Tribute to your mom? Why do you want that?

I'd then flip her on her side as I finger her asshole and pussy at the same time. I bet she'd enjoy that

From my girl last week

because she makes me hard....and i wanna see another men hard for my mum

K

You okay with that?

this one got pulled from fb under 'nudity' somehow

That's different. I bet she's an animal in bed

every time she posts i become much more thankful for not killing myself yet

I agree. Then you wouldn't be sharing these kick ass photos

what flavor do you think she'd be if we were to jump to conclusions?

flavor?

'flavour' if you're british like me in that case, perverted question

I still don't follow, by flavour do you mean literal taste?

perhaps you're a bit too young to be here...

Not really. The situation is spinning out of control at this point

The fuck? You tried being serious with her and telling her to knock it the fuck off?

I'm 23.

That's just wrong

in that case it's a metaphor, so both literal taste and sexual pleasure taste

Ah, I wasn't sure which type you meant.

I think she'd probably be interested in BBC, she looks like the type to fuck black men.

As for literal taste, probably like any other woman, they've all tasted about the same to me

Tie her down, make her suck my cock and nut down her throat as she deepthroats me.

the creature to her right here probably isn't black but you're close enough anyway

yes she will..

Want more of her?

I'd get her all wet and we'd exchange fluids. I lick up her vaginal juices and she swallows my cum.

want more of her?

Good to know. She's really attractive

Hell yeah. The lewder the better

Make her suck my cock and rim her asshole

No but I openly show that I'm not amused anymore. Worst part is sometimes it feels like she does it to take jabs at me. When she is home she is very loving and that's the girl I want all the time but I hate when she gets like this

>you know me so well

and everyone's happy.. i guess.

cock her pls

When this cuck thing gets out of hand, it's not because she's doing it because she likes teasing you and shit of the cuck type, she's doing because she is a whore and is unfaithful. The true girls with cucks are the ones who are faithful and do as you ask, such as approving them before doing so. And if she's willing to fuck guys that you don't approve of, it means she is a whore and you aren't being a cuck anymore, you're being used and a pussy for being used.

I'd eat that pussy with pleasure. Looks delicious

For real though user, you need to be straight up with her. When she's at home, tell you are not comfortable with how far out of hand this has gotten. Emphasize it's not even a turn on and you dont like it at all.

I would definitely do that. Fuck her hard and fast while teasing her nipples with my tongue and fingering her asshole.

it is.

10/10 would definitely fuck. I'd even eat her out or rim her

agreed op. you just need to be done with her. she just gonna fuck you over and over.

hit it once more and quit it. More fish in the sea who like guys who are cucks and are willing to be faithful

pls do tribute for her and send pic she is my ex

Very, very nice. I'd tease that labia and clit with my tongue for a while

so then, wwyd?

This

are you married to this bitch?

dump her ASAP!!!

what the flying fuck is wrong with you. If you are married use this as evidence of how much of a cheating whore she is and fuck her (over) for once.

Describe in detail what would you do? Would you let me watch? I'm in love with her for over a year now and she just teases me always

1. Tease her pussy with my tongue and fingers. Finger her deep as I tongue her clit

2. Start to rim her asshole

3. When she's wet, lick up some of the juices and slide my dick in, thrusting hard and fast.

4. Pull out and make her give me a tit job as I finger her some more

5. When I'm about to climax, make her deep throat me and swallow like a good girl

ofcourse you will

Wwyd

She looks like one of those girls with problems and talks way too much. imma right user?

I'd even massage her tits as I fuck her deep and hard with my cock

Oh yes you cant be more right

Looks like my gf, similar sheets too

classic

I'll try it's just I hate confrontation and I know it's gonna be ugly.
We aren't married but we live together and have been together for 4 years.

I'd spread her legs apart and stick my head between her thighs and begin to give her oral, licking all over, and inside. Then, I flip her into the doggy style position and finger her as I rim her asshole, switching it up time to time.

Then fuck her hard and fast, my balls slapping against her as I tease her hard nipples.

Then I pull out and force her to give me a blowjob, deep and fast. Then I shove it down her throat, tears streaming down her face as I nut in her throat, holding her head against my body.

Can you show me the dick you're ready to put in my girl

I'd maybe even tease her nips with my tongue.

share pics

Look, you cant remain in a relationship when this shits going on. Who cares if the confrontation is ugly, If you arent enjoying yourself like she thinks you are then you need to put a stop to it.

Wow, that girl has the perfect set-up. She can fuck whoever she wants and she always has her little bitch at home making dinner is she wants it.

I'm not even mad, I'm impressed. And sickened by you.

Dont be a pussy you literally have nothing to lose, except for a massive cunt.

Post pics of her as well

Dude. As I stated before. It's way out of hand and you need to drop her.

You're going to "talk" to her and she's going to "agree" but in reality, she is still going to be a whore and fuck other guys but this time, without you knowing.

With exactly the way you are answering her and her responses to you, you are fed up with the bullshit. And if it's been 4 years and you haven't put a ring on it or tried, don't bother. I understand some don't get married for a few reasons but let's be honest, you're the kind of guy who wants to settle down and be a cuck but you can't because of her. She's not faithful nor caring of what you think or feel.

Feel your pain bro

even better

Pull on her hair as I do her doggy style

my gf knew i was into that kind of stuff and wanted to find a guy and fuck it infront of me, or doing a threesome, but then she stopped asking for this when we talked that i'd be stupid after that whole sex thing is over with the stranger and it can ruin everything.

Sure. Give me a few minutes

She looks like she does anal

here's an attempt at a catwoman for halloween

clearly a failure, but i don't think anyone will mind

suck her cock

I don't. ;)

lmao

i'd bang

My whore GF sucking off some BBC.

Took more convincing than I'd like, but at least she got so horny she did more than the agreed blow and let him fuck and also cum inside her.

Good times.

very nice. got any more texts you can share? some pics maybe?

nobody really minds but she thinks they do

Mine too

jesus she sounds like a child. how many pedos has she cucked you with?

She swallowed his first load and let him bust his second in her pussy.

So tell me, Cred Forums...

She's smoking. Any nudes?

What would you do to this nigger loving, also bestiality loving, slut? (Horses, dogs, lions & Tigers are her biggest fantasies)

This is her

none that I consider to be nude but facebook did pull this image for 'nudity' somehow

is that you

What does she think? I'm 6.5 inches at my horniest.

Well?

what do you mean 'is that me?' the poster of the 'nude' image? if so then yeah that was me

Watch her while she gets fucked by an animal

Blowjob

i do have an image of her goth days mind you

Woah.. what a fat dick you have, that'd fill her pussy well.

Very hot. Could do without the dick though

I'm thinking of dumping her. Our 4 year anniversary recently passed and she couldn't even be there for that because she wanted to fuck someone else. Granted she did make it up but to me that shows she doesnt really care anymore.

Yes, she into videos? I can record one, see if she likes it and send it to her.

cutie

Seriously, what's the fucking point of your relationship

i'll take that as a yes

she likes pictures more

anyone there to cock her? or even better cum on her?

I'll post another. Any chance of a spread pussy pic?

Seriously dude, she doesn't value your relationship. My girlfriend would never miss our anniversary, girls take that shit fucking serious. You need to get out op. You gave her a heartfelt message about how feel betrayed and how she doesnt even care enough to spend time with you on your anniversary, and she responds with "and the sky is blue lol". She obviously doesn't value the relationship to the extent that you do. Get out of there, meet a cute girl who has good relationship goals and move on.

dump her yesterday. She is taking advantage of you so hard, and you seem nice so you deserve much better.
also, what you are in is not a relationship. Its you being her emotional tampon and her fucking anyone she wants. Find a better girl.

What else did she say?

And dump her. That text right there where she calls you a bitch because you want to be together on the night of your 4 year anniversary means she doesn't care.

Also, you said it made her look like a slut and she said the sky is blue. She's admitting she is one. She's not faithful. Just leave her, I mean now. If you live together, get your stuff, go stay with someone temporarily or throw all her shit out. (whichever one depends on who's name is on the lease/title, etc).

Any guys want to drop their kik to share all they have of their gf? Especially you guys please.

pls anyone do cock tribute on her?

i'm the same bloke in all those posts, and it's probably quicker that I just make an imgur album of her for you instead

I said this last night to another user, but love can blind you. So many people stay in unhealthy relationships, and thats exactly what you are in. You keep giving it your all, trying to be a good person and fix what happened, and she just doesn't give a shit. The fact she called you a bitch for wanting to spend time of her is bad user. I'm begging you user, get the fuck out of there. You may think to yourself "but maybe if i stick around, it can get better". No, it wont. She's going to keep abusing your mental state like she already has, and your mind is just going to get fucking worse and worse while she forces you to cling to her. Get out before it's too late, please.

But I will give you a whole load of detail of what I'd do on kik.

Here.

Holy hell. What a cunt. You deserve better, man.

do it here, summed up or just go nuts

what would you like me to call the folder, since it's just for you?

Ok. All kidding aside. This is fake, and part of the "game", right? "Old dude" here. This can't be real.

Tnx. I'll get her that pic

No Cred Forumsro drop your kik, that way we can interact over her body. It will be way hotter;)

i don't store the images on my phone and since the album's ready to go we may as well just go with that

Fine fine, name it whatever.

>What else did she say?
This was the end of the conversation.
Thanks guys. It is encouraging hearing this. It means a lot. She will be home tonight so I will tell her we need to talk and break it off. The house is under my name so she can leave but if she has no where to go I don't want to kick her on the street

yeah its bullshit, the guy cant even keep up with the guys names...lonely ass virgin

Rate my slut sister. I listen to her getting plowed nearly every night.

imgur.com/a/kxPLs

bam, all yours to save and enjoy

at least bust a load on her face after she blows you before you dump her so you can collect some of your dignity back for christ sake

You know she was getting plowed when she sent all that right? I bet it wasn't even her, she probably got Steve to type all that out since his hands were free

Good on you. If you do actually go through with breaking it off, Im warning you now, she WILL try to convince you that she'll stop fucking other guys in an effort to save the relationship. For the love of God user, don't believe her. She will just start fucking guys behind your back. You dont want that. Also, is there any way I can keep in contact with you? maybe kik? i'd just like to know how it went.

she does not give a single fuck about you. You have to be strong user. You are blinded by love, but this girl is rotten. Listen to the other anons who know about these things. Get out before she wreaks your mental health and then your life. Please

What he said lmao

>time to break up
>house is in my name
>don't wanna kick her out though

So she gets to continue to fuck guys AND she doesn't have to put up with your bitchass while living easy?

Huh, it's almost like she planned this out or something

you are giving her a 100% free ride in life. Be warned she will fight like hell to not have to give up her meal ticket. God bless you with strength user!

Another one

Agree with everyone here. She doesn't respect you, you need to break up

user please listen to

Like an open relationship?

Joker gets it

If by open relationship you mean free rent for her and everyone gets to dick her except then sure why the fuck not

CHECKED

Yeah, not much of a relationship if she's fucking every guy except him.

user, please listen to what these people are telling you. Dont be a pussy, you need to get the fuck out no matter how much you think you should stay.

Also, as a side note, for how much of a fucking cesspool this website can be, it's nice to see anons come together and give some genuinely good advice.

Sure we give good advice, but you're still a faggot :^)

no u

Yep

Sexy as fuck

Fucking sexy pineapple speaking the truth

I'd fuck her. Hope she likes anal

you have kik? we could do some stories and you get pics

That's a gourd

And that's the joke, user

if anyone wants more my kik is wainan3

Yep.

wwyd?

I'm looking for a white bull to breed my half black gf

I'm hoping to get the blackness bred out of her

Tit job and blowjob. Maybe cunnilingus

I can

Whaddya think and what would you do?

What do?

Make her suck my dick and deepthroat.

have a throwaway?

Something with her tits, post moar of them?