Feels Thread. I fucking need this

Feels Thread. I fucking need this.
>Be me
>Meet qt 3.14 in class
>pretty, nice ass, funny
>dropped her lighter once in class
>picked it up and gave it to her
(She later on told me she thought I was the coolest for not ratting on her)
>She speaks to me in gym while running a lot
>never really spoke outside of gym
>Both of us always sat alone
>become friends after she talks to me more and more in class/sitting with me
>Ask for her number after a week
>She's getting a phone tomorrow
>feelsgoodman.png
>get number
>hit her up a few days later
>we talk for awhile about class work and life stories and things
>We both have depression, aniexty
>Tell her I have trouble keeping food down and don't like social things
>She feels the same way
>asks if I like her
>Tell her yes
>she does too
>asks if I wanna try dating
>holyfuckingshitisthisreal.flv
>Haven't dated since middle school
>Everyday we talk
>we cuddle, kiss, hold hands
>she comes over every now and again
>we watch Steve-o and family guy a lot
>Usually high
>I'm actually in love
>I've never felt actually love but I know that was it.
>Beta Virgin
>let's me grab her ass/tits while we make out
>Fast forward a little bit
>Wants to break up
>alright I guess, bye
>She doesn't want to not talk
>Comes back tells me it was her being bipolar
>We date again
>Going good, better than before
>Her friend has been bugging her day after day to break up with me and that us dating is the reason he is cutting/wanting to kill himself
>She leaves me because of this
>tells me she doesn't know what to do anymore
>Talks about suicide methods

>asks about if bleach is a myth or not
>Tell her not to do it because I still love her too much
>She promises
>Next morning
>10 missed texts and 3 calls
>Ryan please wake up
>I really really really really need you to pick up the phone
>please talk to me
>I'm terrified
>ry please wake up
>please
>fuck.
>fuck.
>I love you...
>Her mom tells me she's been rushed to the hospital

>been in her yard over an hour having seizures and medics working on her
>In hospital
>talking to her mom
>she took over 100 pills
>They have that tube thing in her throat l
>Have to air lift her to the hospital which will be better for this
I've been worried so badly. I'm thinking about ending it as well to join her. I haven't seen her or even got the chance to go out and try to get in to see her. I feel fucking terrible. If I would have been awake that night she might still be around.

If not bait then don't an hero you retard because the same hurt she put onto you by (maybe) killing herself will be put into literally everyone you know and multiply all of the shit.

All depends on how shit goes down. She's still alive but they said she has low body temp and blood sugar and are afraid of cartiac arrest

OP, live for her. I wanted to die after my grandmother died of cancer because she was more of my mother than my own could ever be. That woman was everything to me and did everything for me. You have to realize that living for someone is worth more than dying because they are absent from your life.

A little while ago I met a girl online, 2 year ago or so. She became my best friend and helped me through a very rough period in my life, turned me back into an actual human being again. Little did I know she was terminally ill, breast cancer to be specific and died a few months ago. I've been sulking in depression trying to live for her sake OP. We weren't even into each other in a romantic way, she was just, more then family to me.

Make sure the other guy knows what he did

wait why are u gonna kill yourself? id be pissed at that other jealous faggot

I really like the photo you posted. I really don't want to die, I just can't picture what it will be like with her gone. I'm gonna miss the fuck out of her and will probably end up drinking away the depression like every other problem I have.
This is how I feel. She listened when I had problems to talk about and made me feel better by cuddling me. When I wouldn't eat she told me she would leave me. I don't know how I'll make it with my problems stuck in my head and not eating. I'm literally dependant on others.
Problem is she never told me who he was. Said he was her best friend.
I MIGHT kill myself. Doesn't mean I will. I've come close to suicide before and I know I'll pussy out. That jealous faggot was her best friend and I guess he was just afraid of me taking her away from him and not having time to spend with her which I kinda did but it was all her because she followed me around like a puppy and I fucking loved it. I've always been looking for love and attention because growing up I was sorta the middle kid. Mom had my sister with another dude and he dipped, my dad had the rest of my family (one brother and one sister) they always got more money than me, more love, more toys. I was stuck in my room constantly and was almost never checked on.

If she is going to leave you because of a friend that is being friend zoned by her then I don't think she loves you bro, so move on. You'll find someone, everyone eventually does.
Also if this bait kys

She wanted me and the other bro. She had to make a decision between leaving me or having some fag kill himself. She left me and I guess she ended up trying to kill herself instead.

This is a toxic relationship and you need to break free from this. You will do each other no favours by continuing.

Both of you should seek professional medical help for your issues.

Than that isn't love, because if she truly did love you she would have taken you instead of the dude no questions asked, and If I were you I'd leave her, because if you want to commit suicide that means that your mind is weak and you aren't ready for the world. The world is only for the strong, so I recommend for you to grow a pair (i know it isnt easy but better than kys yourself)and move on.

>join her
>join
>her

She's gone. No joining her anywhere.

OP, I read all of this. You better not fucking kill yourself or I will hunt you down and piss on your grave.

Learn to dissolve feelings, you can be a total fuck up with a job and pretend you care. Smoke weed to feel anything. This is another path.

It's been 2 years since the break up, I'm still in love with her.
I just want to spend a fucking day without thinking about her.
She doesn't even remember me.
I want to die or move on.

If that happened back in the day, I'd fuck up the cutter, make sure he was never around her again. Not that I recommend doing that just stating what my gangster ass would've done.

Similar thing happened to me user, it's not the greatest thing to dwell on. It's done and over with and nothing is going to happen anymore. There's more anons out there for you, don't think there isn't It's hard as shit to give up something that was so precious, but it's got to be done, don't an hero.

Close this book and start a new one.

OP, for once dont be a faggot. dont kys.

How you can tell this is fake: a girl did this and posted it for attention

I've been told they don't think she's gonna make it. It's been fun Cred Forums. I'll stick around till the thread 404s.

Damnit. I still love you, I say it everyday that I don't, trying to convince myself that I can't, I shouldn't, but I keep loving you. Looking at social media, even though I unfollowed you, still looking at pictures of you. Everything, I fucking miss you so much.

Damn that sucks man... I'm wishing the best for you and hopefully she does make it.

If she makes it she likely will get back with you then break up with you down the line. Just be Bea friend, drop the romantic shit. I'm bipolar and fucked in the head in general. I wouldn't date me I always wind up with crazy women. Do yourself a favor, move on. Find a woman who thinks you're some kind of puppy dog with a broken leg then accept that you're bound to be a piece of shit like the rest of us and start the cycle of cheating and falling in love with random women every couple years.

>Her friend has been bugging her day after day to break up with me and that us dating is the reason he is cutting/wanting to kill himself

Wait what? Sorry if bad reading comprehension here, but her dumbass friend convinced her to break up with you because your relationship was causing him problems some how?

awww, fucking hell...

agreed nothing after this OP get over it you whiny 14 year old fgt

OP is a faggot and texting a dead person is cringey

She's not dead.
Why do you assume I'm 14? I agree I'm being whiny but when your girlfriend leaves you and tries to kill herself the same night you're gonna be a little fucked up.

Thats just some of the people who browse here some of us are so far gone we feel nothing. Not even shame.

knew the bitch was crazy when she broke up with you and said she was bi polar like wake up bruh stop thinking with your dick

least i'm honest

Fuck. The fact that her name is Maggie hit me kinda hard. Out of all the names she coulda have, it had to be hers.

I need to be there for the one I know.

I still think there's a chance that she may pull through. Crazier things have happened

How to feels thread.
>Tell about shitty lyfe
>Say that you met nice grill
>Talk about medical problems
>Magically same problems
>Have love or personal life come crushing down
>Feelsbad.jpeg
>End story on where you feel best.

THERE! Now you know how to feels thread.

Nobody knows all what his "friend" said to her man. I'd be all raged wanting to confront that whiny bitch.
From what i know, threatening to kill himself isn't what a sane person would do. Toxic people is what makes others kill themselves.

What a fucked situation. Fuck that stupid depressed faggot trying to take her down with him. Fucking hate it when I hear of someone playing this "be with me or Ill cut/hurt/kill/etc my self" card. So fucking pathetic.

Why would suicide be selfish? Isn't selfish of you that want someone who is constant pain to live for your satisfaction?

When did Cred Forums fill up with all these suicidal bipolar emo freaks?
Dude, you need to get real help or something, an hero is kind of stupid

everyone on Cred Forums are social outcasts with all types of medical problems. You new here, kid?

Being intubated is a pretty normal thing after these things, if she really had her hands on "100" pills it wasn't anything heavy, people will force down a bottle of Tylenol, ibuprofen, sleep aids, as a cry for help. I've got a patient I see regularly that tries to kill her self by drinking hand sanitizer, she's more than likely strapped down due to being combative, she is intubated due to the fact that she is unable to protect her airway, when you are that gorked death can be as easy as choking on your own tounge or aspirating on your emisis, also some people who are sedated attempt to extubate themselves, as far as fluids she's receiving three IV's is pretty vague. If her BP is low as it says she is probably receiving an IV bolus of saline to bring up her BP. Step back out of this situation and look at it for what it is. A cry for help, she will more than likely recover, if you are having these thoughts find help. There are good people out there. Speak to a social worker, seek therapy, and heal together, no matter how shitty life is, nothing is worse than being dead.

Bait or not anyone reading this. Depression is a real thing and nothing to be ashamed of, millions of people suffer from depression and you are not alone.

Logic for the win.

Dude, we never got the amount of these whiny 'suicide' types we have been getting the past year or so

Yeah I agree it wasn't as bad but I don't think OP is whiny suicidal bipolar faggot. He's just sad and he'll be fine after thinking about it.

>take 20 tylenol
>call for help for attention
>not just not taking any pills and still calling for attention
how fucking retarded are women

Hopefully we can all find a nice trap too settle down with

First off get help. There is n9 shame in it no one want to take those pilks, no one wants to open up. Trust me, we all know. But it's better than the alternative, you just can't see it from your angle yet.
Second
>join
There's nothing after this. Trust me. It's important to keep this life going asking as possible. Ending it in a shit note is retarded.
It's like ordering a sandwich, first couple bites taste like shit. But instead of ordering a new meal, you cut your tongue out.

Fuck this nihilistic bullshit.

Your a quanta of life energy/ "spirit", and thou will be back. Just Not as whatever Your current form is. Nor will you remember shit. The phenomena of subjective experience is proof of something more being at play than a collection of molecules and energy.

OP, I just got out of a psych hospital today for trying to kill myself. Once she gets out of the icu and moved to the psych ward, she's going to need you to be there for her. Don't be a fucking pussy.

I killed myself twice. I was declared twice. There is nothing there. Just you and your brain slowly shutting down

That's a lot of projection and speculation user. There is no Hard evidence to support such a claim. Only more speculation and assumption

Yo OP this is probably the worst day of your life right now but this doesn't have to be your last. It may seem impossible but you have a whole life ahead of you and new people to meet. Don't give up

Being dead for a short span of time is different than going cold and rotting away.

They'd no speciation here bro. We are definitely both experiencing reality as human beings. Seeing as how our physical makeup as bioelectrochemical computers leaves no room for experience, it its rational and logical to conclude there is another aspect At play, ie. A non physical one. Therefore life energy/spirit. Its not line Im supposing the existence of heaven or a caring God, rather just a little more than just this lifetime, a recycling of animating energy.