I just told my sister that I fapped to her pic the last weeks...

I just told my sister that I fapped to her pic the last weeks. She took it surpringsingly good - still is not happy and wants to talk about ist next time she is in town. What can I say in my defense?

No, I'll not going to hit on her.

Pic related: my sister.

Also incest thread!

Try and fuck her.

No, never had plans to do so...even though I fapped to her almost on a daily basis.

I got my sister to show me her tits once by getting her a bit tipsy and playing truth or dare. Maybe you can do something similar but my guess is she'll see it coming now that you've told her.

She's quite lovely, my good sir.

Do it you pussy. Take it to the next level.

Thing is, I cant even imagine to get intimate with her..it too weird since she is my little sister but I am sexually attracted her for some reasons. But I guess its just a more or less harmless fantasy.

Plus - she would never agree to something like that.

more details.

>I just told my sister that I fapped to her pic
Why would you ever do that (outside of a made up fantasy posted to Cred Forums)?
Also post the pics you fapped to

Thx...she is such a nice person as well.

>I cant even imagine to get intimate with her..it too weird since she is my little sister
Dude I know from experience that this will only make it even more exciting once you get over this hill.
Just like when you finally got over the hill of actually fapping to one of her pics

Chest tattoo, so she's edgy and rough. She won't fuck you but won't be disgusted you maybe found her attractive.

How about you just have her set you up with someone?

I don't really get what the fuck you're asking. You were dumb enough to say the shit to her and now you're too pussy to try and take it anywhere, so what do you expect from us?

Got a little drunbk last night and I texted her for no reason (Which I never do). After a while she of meaningless smalltalk she asked: user, you have a monkey on your back. What is it?

So I told her since I didnt give a shit. Told her what I did and that I feel very bad about it.

Those are the pics I fapped to. As you can imagine I have no nudes. Some user made me a fake pic which I used for the very first fap.

I simply can't stop fapping to my daughter and thinking about her, but I also have no intention on fucking her

Boner killer.

Always liked the idea of it. But not attracted to mine

>How about you just have her set you up with someone?

She actually hooked up with my best friend on her 18th birthdays and he told me some stories lately. I guess that just triggered my fantasies.

I grew up with my mom letting my stepdad and his two sons fuck me whenever they wanted. It left me with a severe daddy daughter/brother sister fetish that I actually have a hard time finding guys willing to do that with me. If I'm not being fucked as hard as he can pretending I don't want it I can't cum. Boys are silly they talk big and macho but ask them to rape you pretending your still a little girl and more than you think aren't up for it.

Well, she is smoking hot. Anyway, godd there is someone who cann imagine where I am coming from.

Your sister is hot as hell. Tattooed redheads are where it's at.

TITS or gtfo

haha holy shit are you in MO? sounds like a lot of fun!

What do you mean by "where I'm coming from"? She beacame quite the slut in the last few years, made me lust over her even more

I heard getting laid helps with repressed rage you should try it dicklet.

I mean you are basicly in the same position as I am.

No I'm not. I'm from Georgia but I live on the west coast now.

You should fuck her. You are sexually frustrated in your relationship together. Just walk in on her & tell her to suck daddy's dick.

Are you the user who started fapping to your sis like a week or two ago even though you werent attracted to her at first?

Thats the fake obviously

y tho

y even tell her

damn, well we need to find a way to meet sometime! I'm down for this ;-)

A litlle more than 2 weeks, but yes.

Nice man. Why did you start doing it if you weren't originally attracted to her? Also, what did she say in the text when you told her?

You're getting laid, guy. Well done!

Yeah, comes to the same thing. It's hard, but I don't want to get involved with her cause it would bring no good.

I managed to spy on her a few times when she was getting fucked. Heard a lot, got to see bits

Has she ever been flirty with you? Maybe hinting that she wouldnt mind? Also, you have and videos of her fucking or naked or something?

Sounds like your a little to far away honey

It is not that I dont she she isnt attractive. I think she is very attractive but in fact I doint have any sexual feelings for her. At least no stron feelings.

She was kind of understanding and asked me all kind of shit like: Since when, why, Are you sexual attracted to me, what she could do to get over her etc.

In the end she told me that were going to talk in person the next time she comes home and that I shouldnt tell anybody else.

Aww there was supposed to be a sad face there :,(

Why would you care that she is your sister? Its irrelevant. Your just 2 human beings, and you can have sex if you want.

Do you regret telling her last night? Are you worried about what shes going to do when you guys meet up?

As I said. I think she is very attractive, but it is too weird,. I am not even sure if I could get hard if we would get down to buisness..hypotheticaly speaking.

No I actually dont regret it since she took it so cool. I am kind of glad I came clean.

well you should hit me up on kik sometime ;-)

You could always try. Her not immediately freaking out on you is a good sign. Girls are comfortable or at least able to things most men wouldn't believe. Maybe she wants a piece;).

Fuck dude, you are lucky to have a cool ass sis like that. If i even mentioned I was attracted to my sis she would fucking kill me.

OP you will be friendzoned.

what if she makes a move on you? the fact that she didn't trip out and wants to chat it out just you 2 makes me think she wants your dick at least a little bit

Not really. Confronted her a few times for bringing guys over but she told me that there's simply nothing I can do about it and she's going to fuck who she wants when and where she wants

The lighting was so bad every time that I could barely see anything, but nothing showed on film. She loves guys being aggressive towards her. Always seem she's going to get hurt how hard they go on her

Well, if she really wants a piece than I will find out next weekend. Guess one think will lead to another when we talk about it.

But I am kind of 99,9% sure she doesnt have any fantasies about me. She is just trying to be nice

I remember you posting this in a WWYD thread the other day.

whats your kik?

I have thought about it of course. But as I mentioned before, I dont even think I would be abile to get a boner when we give it a try.

Maybe when we have a couple of drinks, but I guess it would be more than arkward to ask her about getting drunk when we chat this shit out.

Ever fap to her underwear or something? or just pics?

Holy shit you are back. I had the best laugh in years when I saw your first posts. You are my hero

Yeah, might be..posted her pics in a couple of threads.

whip out your dick and fap in front of her when she comes over

Well, Thank you...I guess. You are welcome. Always happy when I can make an user laugh.

Do you want to fuck her? Because if you do i have the PERFECT method of asking her while having a fall back plan.

When you're in the same room for unrelated reasons, just say "Seriously, why haven't we fucked yet?"

If she reacts badly, say some retard online told you to say it. If she reacts well... godspeed.

That's possible but you said she like men to be aggressive. Most women do. We love to feel like the man fucking us is a MAN. So how you approach her might affect her decision. If your shy or seem awkward about it she will take your signals and go from there. But if your bold and confidant and she may respond to that instead. Like you said tho it depends on what she already has in mind. But wanting to meet with you in a private place to discuss is a good sign. She could have just called so she wouldn't have to be near you but she asked to meet which says she is still comfortable being around you even knowing.

I don't have Kik sorry

hrmm well we should deff figure out a way to keep talking outside of this ;-)

Sounds like she is going to fuck you.

i fantasize about fucking my mom and my causin, but i never would fuck my sister, that is soooo disgusting

That's actually the most autistic thing in this thread.

I hope so. get it out of the way

OP is a lying faggot

You tell her that it's your house & if she wants to stay in it she needs to satisfy daddy. Tell her that daddy is taking her pussy while another guy fucks her ass.

I will invite her to my place. Maybe I ask her if she wants adrink. I could offer her to crash my couch so that she have a Cuba Libre with me..but that are all moves I make on her. She must take it from there...defintly.

But what if I am not able to get it up once she agreed? Its all a little fucked up. I am getting more and more confused.

aren't you afraid that literally ANYONE who knows her could see her here and instantly identify you? she only has one dad, if he's here bragging about how he wants to fuck his (smoking hot) daughter, things could get really weird for him

that or bait

more?

When you chat with her, make sure to wear tight pants and to have a hard on.

I'm a little surprised she actually wants to come talk to you in person after admitting you fap to her pictures. It's probably going to be pretty awkward user.

i want to seduce my causin, any advice?
she

Kind of, but since she acted so cool I hope the awkwardness will not last for long.

Just tell her as long as you two don't procreate, there's no reason we shouldn't be together.

Just for the love of god. Under any circumstances, don't mention this cesspool. please.

Honestly your biggest obstacle with that is you. If you keep being worried about getting it up you'll stress yourself out and you won't get one. Just relax have the drink you said and treat her like a girl you want to fuck. Be confident not just for her but for your little guy to haha

Well since it wasn't that hard I made a Kik missterrie636

kek

I'll defintly dont tell her about Cred Forums.

But IF we hook up, against all odds, I share the story and maybe pics if she agrees to take some. But dont get to exicited - as I mentiond before: I am 99,9% sure nothing will happen.

Ummm maybe don't go for pics the first time just see if she'll let you inside her first.

When are you guys meeting up? I want to know so that incase anything happens, I will be here the next day to catch the update.

We'll see...I didnt even have the balls to fap in her panties as I planed to to a week ago. Havent told her about that plans though.

She plans to come home next friday. We have no specific plans when to meet up. I'd prefer friday..

I believe in nature lol if she's touching you and your touching her nature usually takes its course. ;)

Just imagined if I tell my best friend about it. Hey Dude, were Cuntcousins (thats how we call it here if to guys fucked the same chick.) now. High five to that..He would be a little confused I guess.

What did your friend tell you about her? Is she super kinky or something?

Kinda looks like Scarlet Johannsen

He would probably assume you had sex with a girl he did but not your relative. Cuntcousins made laugh. We always just called it sloppy seconds even if it wasn't the same day lol

Well, allegedly she is not superkinky but she agrees to anal and she has a superb pair of tits according to him. Plus, she shaves her pussy clean.

Funny thing is - he cant remeber to pound her ass since he was so shitfaced. She told him days later when she mentioned that she was barely able to ride her bike home next morning.

Don't be a pussy op, she wants to "talk about it" your in.

She wants you op

Don't even ask permission. Just hold her down and stick a finger right up her asshole. Chicks love that.

>she is my little sister but I am sexually attracted her for some reasons

>Teenage hormones
>Close proximity
>Casual contact

Hey, "accidents" happen...

You think so? I cant see any similarities. But it would make sence since Scarlett Johansson is the women of my dreams..I would rather marry her than my gf.

I am over thrity. Teenage hormones doesnt count in this case I am afraid.

Oh wow. How old is she? This would be a lot more normal if you guys were younger.

turns 26 in january

Just curious, if you guys hook up.would you used a condom or is she on the pill?

this

Good question, user.

I dont know if she is on the pill but I know that I hate condoms and I always tried to convince my hookups to do it without. I just dont know...if she is on the pill I would pass on a rubber...

Dont let this thread die. Keep asking op questions.

When can we expect any New on your story?

Sunday next week at the latest. Maybe Saturday or friday night. Depends on how are things working out.

I gotta say OP, I'm almost positive she's down to fuck. Think about it, if she was thoroughly disgusted by it, she'd have just cut off all contact completely. If she was okay but really wasn't alright with it, she'd just want to drop it and never talk about it again. The fact she actually wants to set time aside to specifically talk about that incident is an indication of something. You've essentially been handed the start of the perfect wincest story.

As for not being fully into it user, you never really know until you try. At least find out how she feels and go from there. Once you know how she feels that might change things for you. I wouldn't quite push too hard though. Being overtly flirty/whatever might make you seem presumptuous and piss her off. Just leave an indication that you're into her and see how she reacts.

Godspeed, you incestous champion.

Op tell her your a fag and your experimenting after all your Op the fag.

Tits or GTFO

>As for not being fully into it user, you never really know until you try. At least find out how she feels and go from there. Once you know how she feels that might change things for you. I wouldn't quite push too hard though.

This sounds like a plan. Ironically I am getting more and more excited to see her. Its getting more and more confusing...

You're

And I'm getting excited for the update. I really fucking hope something happens when she comes over user. Please try to get a vid of it if something does.

OP post moar pics

you gana get some pussy on my bday

As some user recommended before - I am not aiming for pics or vids on the first fuck...IF we fuck. But if I get the chance I will the the wins.

the 8th or 15th?

i remember this picture as well, i have a feeling this isnt your sis

8th

sweet I should be able to read it

yeah, she looks like she has "issues". easily manipulative. bury your dick in your sister.

Damn, I'd be worried if you DIDN'T want to hit that, family or not.

Jesus, that pic of her on the far right is so adorable.

You're a lucky bastard OP.

Ur from europe? Maybe eastern?

I hate sound Whiteknight/Faggy as all fuck, but that mindset honestly kills me when it comes to incest. To me it's more about the loving connection than it is sex tbh

You're a fucking tool, stick some headphones in and pretend your taking a call. If she ses anything weird, shrug it off - motion towards your ears.

OP post a pic of your self, do you look like her?

make sure you check your phone before though so it doesnt look obvious

I wont post a pic of myself but I dont look anything like her. I am tall, brown hair, big nose..very few similarities. We share the same style though - I am very much into tattoos as well and also kind of alternative.

What? I'm honestly trying to figure out what the point of that is, but i'm completely fucking lost..

Europe, yes...

Can you imagine what the first kiss would feel like? Damn op, I wish I would be you.

Just been guessing because of the buildings in the backgound of that one pic. I think your sis looks like a realy kind, openminded person so maybe u can hit it.
What is she doing? University?

She just graduated.

And yeah, she is a very kind person. Cant wait to meet her now...I think I offer her a drink have myself a drink before she arrives and take it from there. But she must give me a sign or something. Otherwise I wont do shit.

need to make sure my gf dont want to stop by bzw. That would ruin everything.

I think you will get some op. I don't know why, but she looks like she would be down.

I thinking more and more about it...I am going to hell.

What makes you think so?

Just a suggestion, but maybe wait until she gets there and then make yourself one, then wait another couple of minutes and then ask if she wants one.

Offering right off the bat might give the impression you're trying to get her drunk or something. Also was gonna ask earlier but got sidetracked, has she ever had any serious boyfriends or anything?

Honestly I'm not sure. Just something about how she looks...she seems so cute and innocent, but at the same time I feel like she has a real naughty side she hasnt let out yet, and you texting her about fapping to her will finally unleash her wild side. I just have a gut feeling it's going to work out.

>Also was gonna ask earlier but got sidetracked, has she ever had any serious boyfriends or anything?

Two guy, she used to sleep with my best friend for a while but it was nothing serious. The she started dating a nice guy but she cheated on him with my best friend and some other friend of mine.
The other dude was a total douche and a hardcore alcoholic and around 20 years older then her. We were all glad when she finally broke up. That was about 3 years ago and she is single since then.

Do you mind telling which subject she graduated in?
Cant wait till friday finally comes

I rather keep that to myself.

hey user, good to see you and her again

Check out the thread user. She is kind of open inded when it comes to sex. She hooked up with my best friend couple of times...he told me everything and triggered my fantasies with his stories I guess.

In my opinion OP, that's the best part about it.

If you and one of the few people you absolutely are not supposed to be romantically involved with feel something more for each other, that's a sign of something deeper.

Sweet, sweet taboo bliss.

You are European. You guys are more open sexually.

I am pretty sure thats just a rumour. All the Us chicks I met ( and I met queit a few since I am in the states every year to see my cousin) were definitly more open minded than most european girls.

Hell yeah, I am starting to get used to that "evil" feeling. I am afraid though I might be disappointed if she doesent wanna hook up but just chat it all out.

Thats what I mean. She obviously has some sort of sexual experience. Think about it, she isn't dumb, she knows you are attracted to her, the person she has grown up with and trusted all of these years, and she's willing to come and see you in person. That's some sisterly love there user. I believe there is something growing inside her that secretly wants to be with you. Whether that will come to fruition when you meet is unbeknownst to me, but I believe she is at the very least curious.

Maybe she doesnt intend but what makes me curious is she wanting you not to tell anyone else. Yeah there might be other reasons but also could be a sign for attempting something more than only talkin

I agree on her curiousity - that might be my biggest chance to score. The more I read the more i am convinced I have a chance..you guys would be great politicians.

Thats what drew my attention as well...dont know how to think about that.

Name?

Wow so this went from incest thread to therapy session pretty quick.

I'm curious, how close were you guys growing up? Did you ever have any sort of sexual tension? Are you close anymore?

OP here

My sister just gave me a call and asked how am I doing, if I have any regrets about last night and that she looking forward to see me next weekend.

Guess she is drunk since it is darkest night here.

Oh fuck it's going to happen. What did you tell her?

And shes texting u. Think thats a good sign.
How close were you in the past?

text her happy thoughts and curious questions, moisten the lips not moistened by alcohol

*Calling

We were kind of close when we we're younger. Since I am almost 10 years older than her I was always the tyoical big broterh. Ways spereated when she beacem a teenager a bit.

These days we are not that close anymore and see each other basicly just to some holidays like christmas and shit. She moved away I have a gf and stuff..different lives, thats it. but we still have a solid relationship.

I told her that I am very thankfull for her cool reaction and that I cant wait to see her and that I miss her. She said thats so sweet...

It was just a 2min call...

Managing your expectations is definitely important in this case, but from the vibe she seems to giving off, there definitely seems to be something there.

And like Said, i'm also pretty curious about how close you guys were growing up.

Check the text above this.

>Said, i'm also pretty curious about how close you guys were growing up.

This could backfire though.

Imo i'd say playing it cool until next week is the best play.

Yeah lmao saw that got added right after I posted

I know it was just a simple call, but dude, she wants something, I can feel it. Even after admitting to be attracted to her, she is still calling up and checking in on you. You've got good chances user.

>Imo i'd say playing it cool until next week is the best play.

Thats what I did and I think I played it very well. I was cool but showed her that I am happy that she calls and that I am looking forward to see her as well.

This

He's saying ask her with headphones in so if she replies negatively you can pretend like you're talking to a person on the phone.

Took me like 2 minutes to interpret his shitty fucking sentence.

I thinking you guys might be right. I mean why would she call me in the middle of the night, drunk, ask me if I regret it and that she is looking forward to see me?!

Guys I am freaking out here a little bit. Could it really be...thats so fucking weird. Need to lower my expectations a little bit before I get a kick in the nuts.

Those lousy 3 AM calls huh?

this,
and this.

i mean, this is kindof a way to do it, but seems really fucking gay and I doubt your sister would like that

chill the fuck out man, nothing's happened yet. But dont be a betafag and ignore all the signs that a girl might be interested okay?
also dont overthink it

I don't want to jump to conclusions here, but I think you're about to have a real life wincest experience. I fucking cant wait to hear what happens next week. Just dont get ahead of yourself user, play it cool, dont be flirty or anything until she atleast arrives, and take it slow.

Like I said m8, it's definitely important to manage your expectations, but with what you've given us, there's no reason to not be a bit excited.

just dont build it up so much taking advise from...yknow...here, that it leads you to rush things irl and fuck it up

If you look at it that way it sounds like the thing is kind of rly fucking clear.
Maybe shes confused about her big brother which she always saw as the cool older guy sees her as a sexual attractive woman now. Maybe she even had once a lil crush on you when she was like 12 or something

are you autistic?

No matter what, just please, please, please don't take stupid fucking advice.

She'd most likely see through some weak bullshit like that, and even if she doesn't, the idea you'd be talking to someone you'd want to fuck when you know she's there would absolutely give an uninterested vibe.

>chill the fuck out man, nothing's happened yet. But dont be a betafag and ignore all the signs that a girl might be interested okay?
also dont overthink it

I wont overthink it, now that I got this far I wont backup. I'll do this for Cred Forums. ^^

> Just dont get ahead of yourself user, play it cool, dont be flirty or anything until she atleast arrives, and take it slow.

As I Said I think I played it very well when she calls. Think I am able to handle it...at least until she sits on my couch.

>Maybe she even had once a lil crush on you when she was like 12 or something

This might be a good point. Would work for me.

is not an option. Op here

Just to silence the conscience - it is not cheating if its your own sister, right?

Well maybe it just bothers her that her brother just told her he jerked off to pictures of herself and she gets drunk because of that. Telling you to keep it a secret might be because it embarrasses her. So in conclusion just what she said at the call tonight is really strange

Come on, do you cheat when you masturbate OP?

That's because American women get wet for European men, and American men get hard for European women. A lot of Americans love European accents. They're really sexy sounding to us.

She definitely is open to you. No doubt about it. If she wasn't she would be creeped out to hear from you.

Thats what I want to hear...my gf has my permission to fuck her brother too. Even though I wont tell her that...but its fair enough I guess.

>incest
>loving connection

lel

Not remotely the same you helmet clad fuck.

But honestly OP, you have a shot at something amazing with someone you love. If it doesn't work out, so be it, you can both pretend it never happened and get on with your life.

If it does however, you have to ask yourself which relationship you value more, at least in my opinion.

Good point. In other words the call is the keypoint. Not many other plausible explanations for that

fucking shit guys, its gettin late over here too, almost 5 am, but damnit i wanna see the end of this thread.

and the start of the next one :)
it was on the 8th right?

Find that pick of the hand but the thumb is a dick. Use that, I think it's swollen line. Get a laugh and probe.

>Wanting a deeper relationship with one of the people you've been closest to your whole life
>Not a loving connection

You fucking what

its not remotely the same, no.
But it sort of is orbitally the same

Y o u
F u c k i n g
W h a t

>fucking shit guys, its gettin late over here too, almost 5 am, but damnit i wanna see the end of this thread.

We are sahring the same timezone. Go to bed user, Nothing great is going to happen I assume. (OP here).

She comes home on 7th but I guess we gonna meet up on Saturday the 8th but maybe at Friday. Dont know yet..

Your sister is gorgeous.

But it was quite entertaining.
Good Luck my gmt+1 bro

*gmt+2

Thx man

Op here

Thread is about to die. I am fapping to my lovely sister now and then go to bed. Godd night dear anons.

I will keep you updated if anythings happens during the week. So keep your eyes open.