OK, so I am trying to figure out what being mildly interested in traps makes me. I'm definitely not gay...

OK, so I am trying to figure out what being mildly interested in traps makes me. I'm definitely not gay, I have a definite thing for women. I'm definitely not bisexual, since I'm not interested in manly looking men. But when I see these ultra-feminine traps I kinda wonder what it would be like to pound the shit out of one. Like, imagine photo but had a dick. Definitely not interested in sucking dick, it would be more the dominating them that would turn me on. Is it just a fetish? Gimme your opinions.

youre only gay if you take it. a holes a hole, as long as theres a little heat in there, i dont give a fuck

So I'm not a zoophile if fuck horses?

duh

To quote the fag from the Kray Twins (in the movie, anyway):
"I'm a homosexual. I give, not take, I'm not a faggot".

You're slightly bisexual. It's okay. Probably a Kinsey 2 or so. Nothing wrong with that.

To me it's just a hole and they are feminine enough to give me a boner.

Thanks.

I sort of understand being a teenager and being interested in finding out what you are and where you stand. But it isn't actually really important. It's not useful information. It's not like after you figure it out that you have a lot of opportunities to hand somebody a card with your orientation, religion, and shit like that. It's not like your ID, where you have lots of opportunities to use the thing.

Just fuck who you wanna fuck.

you tell me, nigger..is you?

i'm a non zoophile horse fucker, dont lump me in with THOSE degenerates

In one my boy.

fantastic, so just stay out of prison and youre all set.

Seeing as I haven't done it yet I may very well do it and realise its totally not for me.

It's pretty obvious, You feel attracted because traps make all of their features looks as feminine as possible.

It's when everything other than the fact they have a dick is screaming "female" that you end up confused enough to let yourself consider them to be a female, plus the extra fact that you can relate more to what they're feeling (both have dicks va watch a girl rub her vagina)

It's ironically you being essentially straight combined with curiosity that makes you wanna look at it, then your acceptance of it that paves the way towards actually being bisexual.

kek. good point

>putting penis is babies doesn't make me a pedophile because I'm not taking it
>gf using strapon makes me gay
10/10

being young, im sure the groups he is in will eventually ask him and its a pain to explain, which is why i just say straight.

im the same as OP in terms of what i like

Gf using strapon makes you submissive

I am 30 years old and i have been asked exactly once what my orientation was.

why do you care what you call youself?
fuck what you want, faggot

thats a bit extreme dude.

No need for labels OP, sex is all about aesthetics. If you like the look of it, fuck it. If not, don't. Simple

yet incredibly valid

And we really shouldn't be shaming people who get raped by babies as pedophiles. They're the victims!

bitch is thick as hell though

youll have to forgive me because of where we are but i am going to assume youre a basement dweller

personally i had it in school, college then each of my jobs so a total of 6

I told him bi, because i sensed he was homophobic, and i wanted to make him uncomfortable.

a job...hahahahaha

I LOVE the idea of sucking dick (or taking it anotehr way) and fidn vags just nasty, how ever, I am the EXACT opposite for gender.

Honestly this is all theoretical I know exactly one trans person and they are fuck ugly. I'm unlikely to ever meet a trap and I'm certainly not going to pay for one because I'm not desperate. I'm a good looking bloke who gets picks up girls once or twice a month in bars and clubs and got into this bullshit because of Cred Forums.

play on player

If it's the penis you're attracted to, you're gay or bi. It's a male sex organ.

It's not the dick, it's the curves and the tits. The pens I'd just ignore.