My gf left for a black guy. I can't sleep knowing that ass is probably taking a bbc right now...

My gf left for a black guy. I can't sleep knowing that ass is probably taking a bbc right now. She wanted a bigger dick :(

Pic related: Gf

She did the right thing.

guess you better kill yourself

post her nudes m8

Kek

so why u didnt kill bitch & nigger already?

GET CUCKED

What are you going to do now, allways imagined this. Random hookups? waste all the money you save on booze and weed?

A face made for cum. Bet she loves facials.

Post some more

Get over it. She's on eof many fickle femmes. Plenty out there will appreciate you if you have the goods to offer(genuinely caring about the people in your life/having some kind of skill or set of skills/just fucking trying to do more than the bare minimum). That's a fact. Don't fall for the bait. Little message to everyone on this site..

i'll miss seeing that ass

Imagine she's twerking in on a fat bbc right now.

Is she an amputee or is it just a weird angle?

She's getting fkt so hard by a bbc right nao lmao

The worst thing is I stayed along like a love struck puppy till she eventually just said "Your not what i'm looking for sexually" and that was that.

she ugly and you know the bbc is a myth. Only the ones who do have big dicks show it off. the ones with average to small will not show off their junk

How many girl you've been with?

Time to man up and fuck as many as you can

And second bbc is a myth, google that shit.

Get the fuck over it. Be a fucking man about it. You have a small dick. Oh fucking well. Girls will still fuck you. Learn to use more than just your dick. No one cares about you crying because you have a small dick. You can't change it but you can change how you fuck.

no worrie op, you'fe just clearly not cut out for dominating a woman. find a girl who can dominate you, peg you and ride you cowgirl etc or alternatively just start taking dicks in the ass.

also post more pics of your ex

BBC here - You should be happy she got with superior cock. When will you white cucks learn you can't compete.

could you even imagine what shes doing right now, I cant
I cant imagine she is deep throating that huge cock
I cant imagine she is taking all of his cock deep doggystyle while he cums in her
I cant imagine it

How small is that baby dick of yours cuck o.o?

Hey i follow that cam girl, you're a liar faggot

timestamp pic of dick, jeremiah blumpsworth

Should have informed her about that BGC is supreme, have you pleasure a massive Aryan cock today?

How do you like your monologues OP?

Absolute 10/10 imo. Feelsbad OP

support her. be her friend, post breakup.

all that are posting better hand off that white pussy now, because eventually will get it anyway, so start posting info an pictures so we can see if they are worth fucking.

Dude is her name Jade?

WAT

Get off Cred Forums you fucking faggot, and go beat the shit out if his black ass like the sub-human scum it is. That will win your little slag back

I know the feel of your gf leaving you for big black Cocks.

her eyebrows are shit smears

I can't really feel bad for you, OP. If any of my 5 senses even remotely hint that a girl I'm interested in is a slut, a size queen or a cunt my brain shuts that shit -off-. Furthermore, you should learn how to swing your dick in bed. Every time I have slept with a girl for the first time it results in some 6 month or longer relationship.

What sort of info :s
Like kik? Or location?

This is the hourly cuck thread nao.

all her accounts, she has plenty of gifs of her vids. She has been sinfle for a while now according to her tumblr. OP just felt like starting a nigger hate thread instead of sharing her 10/10 ass

everything. Kik. Snapchat. FB.

Its ok OP , Break into her room at night and cut her up into pieces and eat her , you will understand after you eat the last bit of her That you are now one.

Well her personal kik is CurvesB
But she may not reply if you don't type properly :x

She has a snapchat too

damn, those tits are made for sliding the BBC

I'll take homosexual fantasies that never happened for 800 Alex.

Her ass has also been molded to fit snuggly between any black dicks

>Anonymous 09/30/16(Fri)19:10:10 No.706
lmfao kys

Why would she put her ass between two dicks? Who gets anthing out of that?

I didn't mean multiple at the same time. But hey there's always double penetration

that mouth can suck two dicks at once

English isn't your first language, is it?

thanks cucks

kek

I think you read it wrong.

And? How old are you? Get a new chick. And stop blurring her tits if you post nudes

I feel ya. My gf left me for an Asian. She's probably better off with him because he's much more wealthy than me.

She has dick sucking lips ye.
Thick plump juicy white girl lips to kiss 2 cocks at once.
Just the way it should be.

/ITT many were baited

need more of that pussy

it look as it was made for black seed

Yes it is. Cam girl. Not op

Proof?

The faggot who started this thread

This is all I have if her pretty pink pussy :(

don't EVER take her back, she's a nigger loving trash now

that's hot but

>206x184

and not her

The exact wording, and I quote, "her ass has also been molded to fit snugly between any black dicks". How the fuck else do you read it other than ?

pussy looks as she can take it all

nice

You fucking idiots falling for this shit

There are influence teams pushing interracial threads on Cred Forums and other forums in order to advance acceptance and tolerance.
They've dedicated themselves to pushing at least three interracial cuck threads on Cred Forums every day (they used to target Cred Forums as well, but got shut down by mods).

They all work together as a team to keep the thread bumped, they also take data on responses to gauge public perceptions and refine their strategy.

I've heard this, and it doesn't sound that nuts to me. What I don't get is why? What would these groups gain. Random trolling I get, what is the end game if it isn't trolling?

>She wanted a bigger dick
yeah, you know the saying....once you go black, you become a single mom.

You're 98% right
However,
>in order to advance acceptance and tolerance

They're trying to drive down white birth rates, farther than they already are. Juden have no honor. And make no mistake, this is the work of Jews and ethnomasochists.

>they used to target Cred Forums as well, but got shut down by mods

Prove it faggit, plz

Now you can fuck other girls. What's the problem?

Reset yourself. Get another whore. Cuz most of them are whores. Some just stick with you longer.

>BBC here

Over 100 years and they still think they're objects, Lincoln is rolling in his grave

I fucking hate those dirty jew beasts almost more than I hate niggers.

>The worst thing is I stayed along like a love struck puppy

Well, no girl wants that. Life isn't a Disney movie. She likely left you for someone who has their own goals, dreams, and drive... or at least someone who can pretend like they do.

No girl will ever stay with you if they realize you're some weak punk who can't exist without them.

>inb4

He's right though dude cause they eventually want us to tolerate that and not fight back. Which is redundant because America is too cuck to fight back against anything that doesn't come from a third world country filled with sand.

Cred Forums isn't as active as it seems
Mods make genetic threads to keep traffic coming
Duh

>be me
>17 years old
>8/10 being generous probably 7/10 starts chatting me
>i roll with it cause she seems like a nice girl
>date for about half a month going well
>find out her ex was a mixed boy
>confront her and she admits it.
>dump her
>no sign of her for a week
>find out she killed herself
>letter discovered explaining how interracial ruined her life
>laughoutloud.jpg
>everyone gets pissed at the other interracial couples in school

Highschool was a blast

Fake story, its sad bait from some basement loser with small dick thats into cuckold shit and everyone bite it!!!

Shut up faggot