Okay Cred Forums instead of doing another thread about what youre wearing...

Okay Cred Forums instead of doing another thread about what youre wearing, lets make a thread about what your goals in clothing is.
Pic related
>inb4 flowers r gay

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ibJ-DH5HrHU
youtube.com/watch?v=05gZufEpvG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

flowers r gay

pretty big goals you got there

Nahh the only particularly expensive item is the cap...

op do you realize how much bigger of a faggot you look with all that on

>listens to Odd Futures once
i thought all the golf wang kids moved on to supreme

Well unlike most of Cred Forums i dont like wearing nasty sweatpants, trenchcoats and fedoras fgt.

This you?

youtube.com/watch?v=ibJ-DH5HrHU

fuck off my board then you normie piece of shit

Why not like both?

Tf you talking about u negger?

if you aren't a skateboarder i dont' know what you are. maybe a longboarder

don't

>don't wear thrasher if u don't skate bro

i didn't mean supreme clothing alone all the golf wang faggots started trying to dress like the supreme skate team faggots
youtube.com/watch?v=05gZufEpvG0

i swear to god i don't have anything to do with trasher

Fuck you must look like a douchebag

Looks likes every article of clothing I see every "woke" vaporwave memefag sadboy wearing these days

Pretty much met my goal. Blank t-shirt and jeans, or shorts if it's hot, and some ASICS or pumas.

I have lots of cool graphic print t-s but I already look way younger than I am, no reason to enforce the vibe.

Great taste op, 10/10 would wear

I like the flamingo vans better

No lol it's the shoes shoes are like $60 and supreme caps are like $30 resell is what makes it expensive

use this

Wtf is this faggotwear. Are you actively looking to get your ass kicked? Faggotfag.

Kys

this is literally what i'm wearing

Im not looking for resell my boy

Absolutely fucking disgusting, tasteless garms.
>inb4 at least I don't wear a fedora

How about instead of being a edgy internet toughboy you post what "good" fashion is to you faggot?

you really want to buy into the same shit as all the other "cool" kids?

try harder/10 OP

shame on you lusting after what some rapper that could have been anyone tells you to lust after

get your own style ya big dumdum

OPs picture is not even fashionable lmao

Satanic trips check'd

Everything other than that.

Pic related literaly less faggoty than that

666 trips

Except fucking no-one here where i live wears clothes like that

since you clearly don't know how to dress yourself you should stop looking up to talent less hacks who can't dress themselves as well
>inb4 OP bites my fit

This girl I was dating saw yung lean 3 times in 3 different countries and said it was filled with 12 year old kids every time

Tl;dr you're a trendy faggot

I think this faggots serious

Looks fine except the jacket

never heard of yung lean

You literally wear whatever is trending at pacsun. You're a mall rat at best but I'm guessing you buy all your shit online

This top.

And these bottoms + boots.

Op here, im from the same country as him

> agreed
Stop being a sheep and dress for yourself

OP where do you get those ideas for those shitty fits btw?

The only real question i have is do u skate

>idk anyone that would rather buy into trendy digs than be themselves
>guess that means I'm not sheep for buying into trendy bullshit

Solid logic, bruh

is this skaters unite thread? also, i looked up who yung lean is, just.. pls no

Every fuckboy with social media does

Take a look at yourself OP

Thank u only understanding and friendly person on Cred Forums

Not in my country fgt

Fuk u

Clean. Is that shirt like double coloured or did you just layer that fit with 2 flannels, I can't tell

soon as I saw the donut shirt i knew op is a fag

Kys

I would say it's decent besides the pants actually. That's some hick shit no offense. Like the camo on the jacket though. The bred 4s go nice with your hoodie though

Yeah. They do. This is literally THE trend right now. Tyler the creator started this faggot shit years ago

And when you say "fgt." Your universal credibility skyrockets into the toilet

>tfw u listen to yonkers once

imo, he's just trying too hard to be tyler/have the skater fit. I like the sk8 hi vans though and supreme is alright but that specific hat could be better. Shirt is garbage though

8/10 post

good job

Fuck the trend, i'll wear whatever the fuck i want when i want. I've been a fan of OF since they fucking started, i listen to earl, tyler, domo and frank on a regular. In fact i just ordered their new donut vans sk8-hi the other day. I wear their stuff because im a fan of them and i think it looks nice, all those fucking posers wearing it and following the gay instagram/tumblr trend is a different story.... And as for the supreme cap i just like the looks...

That long ass post goes to you too cunt

Dude. They're as popular as they are because they don't live within the confines of that fan mentality. If you really want to appreciate these people, take their advice and not the trends they start into consideration.

If you can't rival your heroes or don't even try, you're wasting your life and that's a universal truth. They woulod NOT respect you for buying their products. In fact, they'd look down on you as the exact kind of person they aim to market at and make money off of. Think about it. Live as an individual or die as a fan.

I live how i want to live, not how the people i idolise want me to live...

>it's a Cred Forumstards pretend to be /fa/gs episode

Then do you. Just don't delude yourself into thinking your interests are genuinely self-incepted cause if that's where your interests lie, than they're not the only things lying.