I'm about to take

I'm about to take
3000mg of Acetaminophen,
20mg of Zolpidem,
and 1600mg of Ibuprofen.
Any thoughts?

why?

rope off your yard in an intricate pattern and tell your neighbors that you are a "spider person"

Because I have nothing better to do, and nothing quite there to live for

Why dont take heroin

you really want the last thing you see to be a b thread?

I don't have that shit

I don't see the downside

Take 30 prozac instead.

It gets you super high.

I don't have any ;_;

Medfag here. That won't kill you, but will definitely cause you pain and to throw up...Enjoy!

Who cares?

make sure you swallow it all with liquor

tf are you trying to die

Your headache doesn't stand a fuckin chance. Go get 'em tiger.

Why cant you kill yourself proper atleast fucktard, buy some real drugs. Have some pleasure whilst you die-(not heroin) cause youll be drowning from the insides but crack is a pleasent way to go or you could just huff some gass 8 hours straight

Quite

why so? pls don't m8

kek

All you're going to do is throw up you fucking idiot. A damaged liver, sick to your stomach and vomiting. You're a fucking retard.

Welp, gnight all. See you on the other side

>3000mg of Acetaminophen,
So you've decided to demonstrate your freewill by killing yourself in a very painful way. Lets see how that works out for you.

Law has changed, we can be count responsible for your pathetic suicide if we were to encourage you to do something deathly. So no, I have no thought about your pathetic existence in my mind.

Do lsd instead

This guy's got the right idea.

Don't do it OP. If you really want to die, research a better suicide method and do all the things you've always wanted to do before you check out.

Much better option.
Or just don't kill yourself at all and work on self improvement.

Do whatever you want.

before you go, stick your sister's vibrator all the way up your ass and leave it there.

Here likes OP,
He was a FAGOT,
Created whiny thread,
Fuck, I wish he was dead

>3000mg of Acetaminophen
>1600mg of Ibuprofen

Op, you realize this probably wont kill you, but instead, possibly cause liver failure that will be extremely painful? If you're ok with that, have fun being in pain.

Will do bb

Roasted

Post nudes b4 xD

You don't wan't those

You're gonna fuck up your liver and die a slow painful death

Doctor here.
I think you're going to come into ED about 4 hours later and we're going to stick you in the Short Stay Unit until you clear the drugs.
After that we're gonna have a conversation about how your liver's been knocked around a bit and maybe you gotta talk to someone.

Yes i do please

Livestream it

>Any thoughts?

Kiss your liver goodbye.

Additionally: if you wanna die from those drugs you literally have to eat kilograms worth. I'd reckon at least 4 kilos (8.8lb) in a single sitting.

psh, like doctors come on Cred Forums. show us your degree!

You fucking retard that isn't going to kill you. Youll do a little damage to your liver that's it. I took 30mg of zolpidem by mouth and snorted another 10mg 2 nights ago. Just have me a headache and was completely out of it

Not gonna kill you. Try harder. Stop being an attention seeker.

If I did you'd just be like "wtf is an MBBS that's not a real degree hurrr durrr"

that sounds like something I'd say too. good call user.

Turn it into liquid and enema it

Prozac(Fluoxetine) does not have any active psychedelic effects. At best you will feel a little nausea.

It has active seroternergic effects. Sweating, palpitations, tremor, agitation, diarrhoea.

I guess that can feel like being high to some people.

Either way 30mg would not be nearly enough. I have been on 40mg for years.

Maybe 300mg, but I think it would just make you very ill. Not a fun time.

Agreed

you're not going to die from that. well you wont die immediately.
>enjoy your liver transplant.

OP IS A FAGGOT. JUST SHOOT YOURSELF, IT'S EASIER

if youre gunna do it, do it - why come on here?

Wow, that's like drinking two Neo Citron... OP's a fag.

get benzos and opiates if you want to die

lost

hey OP, I ate 30mg of zolpidem last night and i will again tonight.

One time i took over 100mgs one time. called half my phone contacts and made a fucking mess.
>once you pop, you can't stop. Zolpidem.

On sertraline right now. Can confirm. No high. feel nauseous and cant sleep right. Also have diarrhea and no appetite

No one cares.

A once sucidal shitlord here.

At least do yourself correct and do some real drugs. This is pleb shit. When I go it's gonna be a 357 and a bunch of weed and alcohol in my guts.

a healthy liver can easily handle 3000mg of acetaminophen. how the hell do you think any vicoden addicts are still alive?

also don't do it OP. you'll turn 18 sooner or later and grow out of this.

Ropes cheaper