I'm on suboxone (like methadone)...

I'm on suboxone (like methadone), and it's done wonders for my mental health (managed to find open minded psych to script it for depression) anyway it gives me extreme slow digestion/constipation

basically I shit maybe TWICE a week. once every three to four days! this is bad because it used to be everyday. this wouldn't be a problem except my SHITS ARE EXTREMELY DRY, ****SOLID*** AND PAINFUL.

EVERYTIME, LITERALLY EVERYTIME I SHIT I BLEED FROM MY ANGUS

THE SHIT IS SO BIG IT STRETCHES MY ANGUS TO THE POINT IT BLEEDS

the shape of the shit is basically like giant almost spherical pellets connected end to end, mostly, some are individual. kind of like 0 000 00 0000 0 with the 0's being shit pellets

now I catch them with toilet paper on my hands in a wad and lay it out on the toilet floor in front of me to inspect the damage and the shit has a fair amount of blood on the outside, there's blood spots on the toilet paper, and the shit is fucking solid, to the point where I can grab a sphere (with paper) and literally break it like a cookie, and the inside will crumble it's THAT DRY

anyway I need advice. I have been trying huffing AMYL NITRATE i.e. gay homo drug to loosen up but it doesn't seem to help and gives me headache

I already eat tonnes of fiber and I take some bullshit herb drug

What should I do???? It scares me seeing blood from my ANGUS

Other urls found in this thread:

scholar.google.co.nz/scholar?q=buprenorphine treatment resistant&btnG=&hl=en&as_sdt=0,5&as_vis=1
blumsrewarddeficiencysyndrome.com/ets/articles/v1n1/jrdsas-021-george-kamajian.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wrote a paragraph about how to relive constipation. nigger are you stupid?

Sure glad I don't have blood in my ANGUS

3 cups of coffe every morning, chain smoking (alittle bit of cocaine some days if avaible) and the greasiest dirtyest kebab you can find-(while drunk) once a week.

Drink some prune juice.

Thank me later.

Good luck OP

if only they invented a drug to take for hard shits

Take some naltrexone, it will make you shit.

Drink some oil. Not much, maybe like a spoonful or two. Just introduce it to your diet somehow on a daily basis.

I worked at Pizza Hut for a while and everything was drenched in oil. Whenever I ate that filth, my shit was just fucking fire out of me because it was so oily.

Eat a large bowl of granola every morning and several Mission protein bars during the day. You'll be shitting through the eye of a needle in no time.

Stool softener, fag

Bowl of Wheaties a day works for me.

just get some senna based stool softeners.

IT helps.
it works.

thank me later.

herbamata tea

Ask your doctor about Movantik!

If your shit is dry, try eating some applesauce/yogurt every day. Or take a capful of miralax every night, it's an osmotic laxative. Senna based lax help move shit.

If you can't afford your medication, AstraZeneca may be able to help..

The shit is hard because of how LONG it's up there for. Take fiber or something so you shit more frequently and you'll be fine

pick up running. after a few weeks of regular running you will shit every single day.

Besides the obvious stool softeners and talking to your doctor about a similar medication that doesn't destroy your asshole, eating oranges regularly/a fair few minutes before doing the deed is a good thing for your issue.

running mate here, just curious how much suboxone you take daily?

Opiates result in dry slow moving stools. Common problem

Your doctor should have told you about the wonders of miralax.

Start off your treatment schedule with two doses a day for three days, then one dose a day when convenient. Ideally taken with plain water.

>DRINK LOTS OF PRUNE JUICE!

lay off the drugs, dipshit. you already know what is causing the constipation, so stop it.

Drink more water and juice idiot you don't need to come to Cred Forums with this to know how to do that.

You sound like a retard.

*Cred Forums

>inb4 diabetes

Prune juice works as a laxative from the fiber. Opioid antagonists override this because they overactivate dehydration of the stools.

Miralax binds the water and prevents it from being absorbed.

A doctor did not give you an opiate for depression

Shut the fuck up and kill yourself Faggot

Are you lost, asshole?

What kinda quack prescribes methadone for depression?

Stop eating entire loaves of bread for every meal.

Suboxone isn't methadone, in fact they are very different in a shit ton of ways.

I'm a massive alcho and I get this problem if I am not hydrated. keep fluids up and try 'macrogol'

it helps return moisture to your rectum. methadone will absolutely remove a lot of moisture from your bowel.

and neither one is meant to treat depression

100% this.
This will get you drunk
And make you shit.

>my SHITS ARE EXTREMELY DRY, ****SOLID*** AND PAINFUL.

lol, junkies call that a "Yenshi baby." William S. Burroughs described pulling fecal wads out of his ass with an apple corer.

Eat lots of fiber and take laxatives is all you can do.

Fuck that nigger brew

OP what's your dose?

I've been a heroin on/off for years. Been on subs, methadone and black tar maintenance. Also, what kind of quack gives you subs for depression?

well if you're not an addict, a doctor prescribing this would be amazing BUT I got off antidepressants when getting on subs because I didn't want or feel like I needed them. Must have sub every other day right now or really want to blow my brains out

Its made by miller.
And it makes you shit.
Also its beer.

Haribo Sugar Free Gummy Bears

This is also a good idea.
You have to eat a shit ton of them though.
Just go buy a big bag and put those little fuckers through extinction.

20mg I'm scripted, but I only take 8mg and just sell the rest

they script way too high of a dose imo, there's hardly any difference in feeling between like 4mg and 32mg

wow! you know your shit!

>Haribo Sugar Free Gummy Bears

Go to your doc and get prescribed a laxative

You gotta be shittin me with all that info.

glad i dont struggle with depression

yes they did
suboxone*

a good open minded doctor that's who

check this out: scholar.google.co.nz/scholar?q=buprenorphine treatment resistant&btnG=&hl=en&as_sdt=0,5&as_vis=1

>"meant"
what does that even mean? Opiates aren't 'meant' for anything rather the drugs were found in nature, people found various uses for them, now in the modern age we synth some based off thebaine etc and uses those for various ailments

one of the earliest treatments for depression, in the 1950's was opiates

and opiates/opium has a literal millennia of history for treatment of mental illness espeically melancholy/depression

and you know anecdotally the MAJOR reason people fall into opiate addiction in the first place is for self medicating depression

ssri's and most other antidepressants are pieces of shit anyway. suboxone workes well for depression in my experience. I don't see what the problem is?

there's withdrawals coming off antidepressants anyway, hell venlafaxine has an awful withdrawal

>thinking pharma does wonders for mental health
really

Squatting helped me,i was also going once a week atleast or longer

>e. Also, what kind of quack gives you subs for depression?

I'm scripted 20mg but I take 8mg. I don't see how it's a quack doctor I had to go through my psychiatrist, through him to the opiate replacement people, and have this big fucking review by like 5 people to allow it, and then stay in hospital for 2 days when they first put me on it

also it's not just for standard depression I had tried tonnes of different meds been in and out of hospital for years, gone through ECT a 12 week cycle, not like I just walked in and he gave me a script. I have to go the pharmacy everyday to get it

and it seriously improved my 'illness' and quality of life to where I am now a functional human, not on welfare, working, and living independently so I don't see how it's a 'quack' doctor when the treatment worked

OP I shit every 2 days and I don't even do drugs.

subs were pretty great for my depression when i was on them. I tried to taper and it was so awful i just relapsed back to heroin.

OP you'll have to get off the subs one day because it's therapeutic effects won't last forever. Even if you adjust for tolerance the maximum prescribeable dose is (i believe) 28mg/day. in a few years, max, you're going to be kind of fucked.

aren't you worried about that OP?

OP here,

I squat on the floor of the toilet with toilet paper laid out, while huffing the fucking amyls, I drink coffee daily and I take 'laxsol' which is scripted

might try the gummy bears and prune juice

I should really just go to the doctor and get a better laxative but my gp is a fairly young woman and it's embarassing

Don't worry, dude. You're emulating your prescription.

Full of shit.

LOL

I GET IT

Suboxone comes in 8/2mg films or tablets... the fuck you mean 20mg

relax bro. I wasn't attacking you, or your doctor.

It's just that as an addict who's struggled to get subs for their intended purpose it's hard for me to imagine going to a psych and getting them while NOT being an addict.

I'm certain that it helps you. Opioids are a very real mental panacea when they still work for you.

I'm currently clean and struggle daily, hourly sometimes with my depression/mental illness. i only wish opioids would work long term.

It doesn't sound like you are in the US, where are you living?

stop drinking coffee.. its a diuretic more than a bowel irritant. meaning you're pissing out most of the water your bowels might be otherwise using to push your shit through your system.

Coloxyl with senna, im surprised your doc didnt prescribe it with your opoids.

In nz every long term opoid script comes with stool softeners.

Plus drink tons of water you fucking retard

>the subs one day because it's therapeutic effects won't last forever. Even if you adjust for tolerance the maximum prescribeable dose is (i believe) 28mg/day. in a few years, max, you're going to be kind of fucked.

I'm not really worried. For the time being it's working I'll deal with it in a few years if I get depressed again.

Also bupe isn't like other opiates, basically they 'plug' all your opaite receptors for days, so the tolerance works different than say morphine where you have to keep escalating

basically my opiate receptors are constantly activated. so unless my body grows more and more opiate receptors tolerance shouldn't really be an issue

I don't really get high off it, I did at the start especially the first week or so but I am tolerant to that now, but now I don't really notice it other than feeling mentally well and it's so good for anxiety as well I don't even take my valium anymore as i don't need it

you guys with depression should ask your doctor about it. or just fake an opiate addiction it would be super easy

just because they were once used doesn't mean they should continue to be used...

PS the cure-all for opioid constipation is to not take any opioids and in withdrawal you'll shit so much you'll wish you were constipated.

You could just skip a day of subs and take stool softeners and an overnight lax.Time it right and after 24hr without subs you'll def have a few good bowel movements.

Talk to the doctor giving you the suboxone. There are prescription drugs made specifically for opioid induced constipation.

Water + stool softeners in the meantime won't hurt.

ITT: Drug addicts try to rationalize stupid behavior.

Ask

your

fuking

Doctor

mother

lmfaooo

My angus hurts just reading this.

2 and a half pills, in my countr they are white hexagon pills. 2 8mg's and a 4mg half

>It's just that as an addict who's struggled to get subs for their intended purpose it's hard for me to imagine going to a psych and getting them while NOT being an addict.

yeah it was a huge process, my psych had to convince the opiate maintenance people which are entirely separate service, who needed to have some ethical review and I had to do all these interviews and shit, pretty sure I needed ministry of health approval as well. This was all while I was an inpatient in a psych ward it wasn't easy to get.

>I'm currently clean and struggle daily, hourly sometimes with my depression/mental illness. i only wish opioids would work long term.

subs and methadone 'work' long term if you take them for the intended reason as in not just trying to get high constantly. people stay on methadone for like 20 years. sure it stops getting you high as fuck but that doesn't mean it completely stops affecting you.

it's like diazepam I took it for like 2 years straight. after a point you don't feel it noticeably, but it still has a sort of 'background' effect it still does something

>It doesn't sound like you are in the US, where are you living?

new zealand

>so unless my body grows more and more opiate receptors tolerance shouldn't really be an issue

That's exactly what happens. Thats what opioid tolerance IS. Remember how you use to get high in the beginning?

It's called opioid induced constipation. There are medicines that help, best thing to do is get off the drug in the first place

just curious why shouldn't they be used?

here's a little study:
>blumsrewarddeficiencysyndrome.com/ets/articles/v1n1/jrdsas-021-george-kamajian.pdf

seemed to work for those people, and nobody came off the trial for untolerable side effects

really don't see the problem

get sunlight half hour a day,look for a sunlamp the ultraviolet type
vitamin D fish oil,the refrigerated type,,,large caps minus the amber gelatin thingy it is enclosed in,cut an end with a cutter or sharp
blade, cook some veggies,celery tomatoe small pieces,store sold pasta sauce is pretty good nowadays,cook spaghetti lasagna,a bit of meat, make a lot,but eat in small portions,,epson salts,take a small swig of the stuff it helps retain water in the lower pipes,too much & you'll get cramps & holy shits for a few hours, damn meds have a parching effect in drawing out water from where it belongs like calcium chloride,that might be the medication additive that causes you,most unfortunatly,misery

drink more water.

but there is a ceiling dose of like 4mg, where taking more will NOT give any more effect

and it's only a partial agonist

I am pretty sure suboxone tolerance works a lot different than standard opiate tolerance

and to be clear I'm talking about tolerance to the depression helping effects. the first week I got tolerant to the 'high', but from there I haven't noticed any diminishing effects in terms of being helpful for depression

retards.
so many retards in this thread

pix plz

Before shitting, slather enough KY or Vaseline into your rectum like you bout to be the sole bottom of a no-holes barred gay anal orgy with mandingo-tier niggers.

what's helping your depression is the antagonism of your MU opioid receptors, although bupe works on other receptor sites, Mu is responsible for any of the feel good response. while bupe is both an antagonist and agonist, it's a heavier antagonist. otherwise it would make junkies sick just like naloxone.

it's believed bupe works differently but in reality they don't know. I can tell you as someone who's spent years on and off subs, you do get tolerant.

I'm not trying to shit on your MU parade, just warning you that the "happy background" does fade

>TWICE a week

you got it made, try once every week or so. sometimes even worse, can feel what feels like a softball size lump of shit in my rectum, but the rectum is paralyzed more or less and there's no getting that literal shit out of there.

until.... i happened to stop at the little local gas station with a fried foods "deli" (lel the south). got my favorite, fried okra. that shit fixed my shit right up. seriously, a cup of fried okra and i'm shitting within a couple of hours. might be screaming with that first shit, but feels oh so good after.

i tried the fiber bullshit, the slimy drink bullshit, even the worst of the laxitives, which can help, but not always. but okra is a godsend. works every time. no other veg has worked, just okra.