I am sick to death of all the large traffic of Redditors YouTube users 10 year old edgelords and normalfags coming here...

I am sick to death of all the large traffic of Redditors YouTube users 10 year old edgelords and normalfags coming here we use to be the final boss of the internet feared and respected by many but now thanks to this new generation of faggots we are the butt of every joke on the internet it makes me sad to see what was once a great place that once meant something has now turned into a mainstream social media hang out for 10 year old edgelords and normies and at this point i know Cred Forums is a lost cause and the good old days are not coming back because you newfags fucked it all up and so to this new generation i say please go fuck yourselves.

tldr?

That's just the younger generation, they are getting weaker.

Stop coming to Cred Forums man, it's by far one of the most normie filled boards because it got so famous thanks to the (((media))), just go to more specified boards.

ITT: op whines about how good the old days were like how everyone does about everything in life

>all alone against a tide of faggotry

>we use to be the final boss of the internet feared and respected by many

$10 says OP got here later than 2010

>Stop coming to Cred Forums man.
>Tells OP to stop posting on Cred Forums.
>user post on Cred Forums.

I smell a hypocrite.

I'm only here because I saw a GloomyHouse video about Cred Forums.

I've been here a very long time.

not op
puddi puddi

> GloomyHouse.

Get the fuck out YouTubefag we do not fucking want you here.

Nobody on here has ever been feared or respected

At least the kid admits it fag, I'd rather have an honest faggot than a faggot who tries to belong

kek, just seen this

I bet you also go on the deep web, faggot

Love that you're getting angry over people joining Cred Forums. It's always been shit.

>I'd rather have an honest faggot than a faggot who tries to belong.

Problem is though their are way to many edgelords nowadays that try way to hard to fit in.

Bye Cred Forums.
Hello 4gag.

Tbf in my opinion Cred Forums really mild out in general. It's not just Cred Forums, I am an old fag myself and the edginess is really noticeable. I guess everything happens with time, specially after moot left.

Maybe that is the future of Cred Forums, maybe not. I just hope the interesting content doesn't die out entirely. The only annoying thing is that the newfags don't lurk but start shit posting right away.

Uggghhhh why do i always have to post this pic related.

>The only annoying thing is that the newfags don't lurk but start shit posting right away.

This user gets it exsactly and that is a big problem the older generations of newfags actually lurked back then nowadays these kids just join right away.

>I'm that user
I lurked for 2-3 years before I even commented first. Jesus when I come to think of it now...

>I lurked for 2-3 years.

I lurked for pretty much that same amount of time.

nice dubs. I just hope that it doesn't become 100% shit content all the time.

Same here user.

Of course they are and more stupid.