What headlight bulbs/leds/hids does Cred Forums recommend?

What headlight bulbs/leds/hids does Cred Forums recommend?

And general car thread.

>pic much related

could you have picked a uglier car?

I'm not going to argue about it to you. I dig it.

Scions are just up marketed Toyotas.

That's what they are. Literally. It's Toyotas sporty line. Are you stupid?

You should put a sweetass spoiler on that thing.

Change them both at the same time OP

Coming from a mechanic, you're an idiot if you put anything but stock headlamps in your car. Also, that's a gay-ass car.

Sorry I don't drive a jacked up truck.

Eh, that's actually downmarketing.
Scions are what they want to sell to teenagers and college kids.
They move buyers on to the more expensive Toyotas when they need a family sedan or minivan.
And once they've made some money sell them a Lexus. Those are the 'up-marketed' Toyotas...Scion is their budget line.

No, it's Toyota's college student targeted line.

And this looks dope. I can't believe there's not one person who likes toasters on Cred Forums like forreal.

No lie:
I work at a company that manufactures headlight for automobiles. I'm an optical engineer with countless designs on the road right now.

DO NOT EVER MODIFY YOUR HEADLAMPS. YOU WILL NOT MAKE THEM BETTER UNLESS YOU ARE BLINDING ONCOMING TRAFFIC.

You should basically just drive around with your high beams on if you want the world to know you're a human pop-up ad.

frs has the best handling on the market.

>has a hitch on it

I hope you realize those can't handle anything other than a simple bike rack right?

Just because you can pull it, doesn't mean you should.

Also, anything that doesn't look like i came from the year 2250 and has a black housing.

That's, non retarded looking blackhousing and you're golden.

I hate redneck faggots who butcher their perfectly well engineered trucks just as much as I hate college fags who pretend that their rice-burners are race cars.

Its a cuck car

It's actually toyota's faggot targeted line.

I live in MI. Hit a single pothole with that thing and you're buying a new wheel.

I'm not going for a racecar. I just asked for recommended head lights. I don't give 2 flying fucks about oncoming traffic.
I didn't ask for any of the bullshit yall are telling me.
But I read everything with intent.
So thank yall for the opinions.
I'm gonna go trade it in for a Mustang like every other great American.

Define butchering perfectly good trucks

Go big

..Says someone who's never driven a car that cost more than 30k...

I have 2005 Toyota bB and live in MI. Yes the roads are shit and I actively avoid potholes.

Also replaced all lights with led. Looks awesome.

>thinks you have to buy something over 30k for quality.

Keep wasting money, my man.

>I hope you realize those can't handle anything other than a simple bike rack right?

I have one like this.
I use it for my bike rack often.
I also have a 4'x8' trailer that can hull 1000lbs. Comes in handy very often.

If OP needs more light on the road, buy new bulbs. They lose flux over time. You'll barely notice a 20% increase however.

Thank you. bBs are sweet.

Don't be a jackass leave the lights stock, you aren't going to be doing any night time rally car races in this thing. No need for headlight mods.

That wasn't the question. Thanks for the statement though.

2005 bB here, ebay jdm scion headlights and then led bulbs to replace shit halogen/hid

>BMW driver here
>Just lolling at all you plebs
LOL

Thanks man.

That's an ugly ass car

Which one out of the hundred variations?

Halogen/hids are out. All new cars that arent shit use LED

One you cant afford farmboy

So what a 330? Probably a 330.

Putting wheel/tire assemblies on them that the stock axles were never designed to support, installing lift kits that totally change the steering geometry, slapping on gigantic mud tires, and then whining that it "doesn't ride like it used to", "wanders a 'lil bit", or "makes a lot of road noise". Fuck you, you bought a perfectly well-engineered truck, fucked it all up, and now you blame the guy who has to align it because it doesn't ride like it used to. Idiots.

Youre a faggot. Take your shitty little box car and drive it off a damn cliff

I'm seeing a whole lot a hate and not a whole lot of sharing. Seems like everyone may be driving shittier cars.

Hey your sister could be in that car

I just bought a 2015 xB today. The trade in value of my Audi a3 paid for most of it. xBs are reliable as shit.

Nice man.

This is Cred Forums not /o/
Also kys you fairy

There's surely enough room for her fatass.

Where's your car at?
And there's a board for every single one of the threads happening right now.
Kys.

Yeah yeah ok I agree big dumbass lifts are gay but I use my truck to drag shit around and work in the bush being high makes firing up the welder pretty gay the only things I've done to mine are a level in the front to even out the overloads in the back and went to 35x12.5 had mud tires and hated em nice once and a while and I like the drone but it makes me sleepy so I went to toyo at2s less retarded nicer on pavement

I drive a prestige car this thread isnt worthy of
Kys faggot
What do u drive?

The toaster. Obviously.

Loser
Post some spycam vids of ya mum on the bog to save this thread

I understand the need for some mods like that if you actually use them, but it's the rich faggots who want bks lifts and fox shocks just to go grocery shopping in style that piss me off.

And we are supposed to care about your opinion why?

Because you're a faggot and I'm not.

Nice comeback
What are you like, 12?

Fuckin mall crawler hoping to bag mud crickets bumping flordia Georgia line cause "I'm so country bra" love Watchung them smoke the ditch in winter time or pile up on snow banks like jerkoffs

No, I'm a mechanic who deals with faggots who think cars are cool every day. A car is a fucking car. If it does the job you need it to do, great. All else is vanity and faggotry.