Hard drugs thread

Hard drugs thread.
Post your gear here and lets see what everyone is doing this fine friday.

Other urls found in this thread:

impactplayers.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Burroughs-William-Junky.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice try fbi

Dubs meth, solid.

Coked out my brain work in 3 and a half hours, not cool.
>hoes inc.

Good luck friend

Ffffffffuck I wish I had some dope. I wanna nod so bad, but I don't have shit.

smoked some crack recently, alright shit.

Fiend

Monitor
Keyboard.
Laughing at druggies.

I have monitor, keyboard, AND drugs. Because I'm not poor.

I can chase all the dragons. In and outside of WoW.

off by one

also anyone else drinking poppy seed tea tonight?

Just don't overdo it user. Love youuu.

Love you too user

I always try to keep it under control, it's mostly just to add to the experience of events, not to just get high with no cause.

Playing League on drugs is fun.

what kinda drugs?

Coke, M, Addy.

You name it.

High on speed right now bro's.

Just won a BF3 conquest with 62 kills 1 death.

Almost untouchable ,feels good man.

fuckin' hell, how do you sleep.

well dude, with zolpidem or any sleeping pills.

Just slammed a small amount of meth, then did a few lines.

Jerked off all day. Now I need to find a way to get weed. I have some valium tho.

I never slept before I even started doing hard drugs. ADHD and Anxiety are two hell of a drugs on their own.

Now I keep my partying to the weekends, and am just responsible (usually ;) ) about getting to sleep at night. Sometimes I use Melatonin, Gravol, or if I really can't sleep and need to, nothing better than a Clonazepam

Cocaine, Tramadol,Zopliclone,Naproxen, Propranolol, Gabapenthen and cold water extracted codeine, liver will probably be fuck in 3-4 years. Plan to get high as fuck anytime i can before my neuroblastoma kills me.

pic related me right now.

how are you even alive?

find enlightenment before you go

Im dabbling in Ketamine and 1-p Lsd recently, been crazy, learned to turn all mirrors in the house face down after a bad time.

im trying lsd for the first time in a week or so. care to talk about your experiences with it? would really love to hear

if you're working on a Saturday I'm guessing you don't have a job where it matters

Mixing tramadol with coke isn't a good idea, luckily the gabapentin would help a bit though for not having a seizure

Closed my eyes last week and relaxed on my bed.

opned my eyes light blinded me.

closed them, and there was a square purple velvet bag behind my eyelids.

go to open my eyes, like blinds me, the bag explodes into a shower of silver aand green glitter then floats down.

the diamond thing that is above the sims in the game, came from my side, turned grey then phased through my forhead, etc etc.

lots of fractals, never look in a mirror , EVER!

damn that's clean

was the plan friend.

I don't get why so many people have problems with mirrors, I get that it's weird but it helps ground me from ego loss
to die ? then why do you take the gabapentin and propranolol

wot.

gabapentin helped my ass out with oxycodone withdrawal. tramadol was good when i had taken it. adderall enhanced my emotions but gave me killer blood pressure. my feet would swell up like a mf.

Wasnt ego loss, im quite quiet and humble, I just thought I saw all my teeth fall out of my gums 1 by 1 and couldnt look away from it out of shock.

Gives me a little restless sleep, but im taking loads of shit so who knows.

Does make my laces and formal shirts feel tight at the wrists though.

Adderall was special to me, but i'd have too much emotion and would cry over shit like a bug dying.

Everett, WA

well im dying right now, cry for me while I wait for my cancer to metastasise.

Trust me.

Do a full tab your first time. Not a half. And trust me again. Take a small amount of anti anxiety if you can get your hands on it. Not enough to dull the experience, but enough to make everything go super smoothly.

I did acid my first time, really strong stuff, a full tab, and I took a small amount of benzos before.

It was truly an experience I cannot compare to anything else in life. I never believed "hallucinations" were a real thing, I have done lots of psychedelics before, shrooms etc, and noticed lots of visual changes. But never have I seen the world around me change at whim so easily, and with the benzos, everything was such a positive experience. I ended watching the sun rise from a farm over the crest of a tree line, and watching it shine through the tree line all the way as it rose.

I had my chill mix music playing, and as I watched the sun rise, I was no longer on planet Earth. The music absorbed me, and the tree line morphed into an oasis of which I can only compare to Dr. Seuss's Lorax trees world, except not n a cartoonish way. In a realistic tree way. The tree line with the sun rays shining through it became a portal to a world of colour.

I felt absolutely amazing the entire time, the trip probably lasted about 16 hours? Time got lost in the fun and experience though.

I honestly had the best time ever, and the music... the music...

Honestly, I would have hated to have taken acid at a club or something for my first time.Hanging out with friends and wandering off into nature with euphoric music should be the first experience for everyone.

That was my only experience so far. I've been told that every experience is different, and as amazing in it's own way.

that sucks user, mad feels for ya. Last month I was diagnosed with early onset Parkinsons, it's not the same I know but the news of it is hitting me hard, all of my hobbies in a few years are going to get majorly fucked, I'm a research chemist so even my career will be ruined too. 27 years old ... yay

beautiful, thank you very much for posting. i plan on doing a whole tab, have lots of good music set up. Only ever done mdma and legal morning glory LSA seeds before this, so im sure it's going to be major.

this was a nice read i don't do drugs but yeah i still lurk these threads for the great storytelling

I know religion's not popular on Cred Forums, but i'll pray for you bro.
Are you doing any bucket list shit?

24, with family history
>/fit/
>Muh genetics.

but in all seriousness , ive been to many countries and met cool people, I never wanted to live past 40-50 anyway honestly.

of all the atrocities in the world I'm sure god will listen to your one request

skydives,bungies etc already done, ziplining through mount zion in Jamaica I did at 20.

want to go to Goa early 2017 but will see.

I wrote that,

Tbh, if I had the choice to never be introduced to drugs, I would probably choose a life of sobriety not knowing what these experiences are like.

Simply because drugs can be addicting, and definitely alter your personality and core values. However, I eventually found the world of drugs, and I now experiment and there aren't really comparable moments in sober life.

But is it worth sacrifcing your stable character and clarity for *moments* of euphoria or bliss?

I myself am not certain it is.

I'm sort of in the same boat, I've travelled, I've tried to sample everything the world has to offer but by the time I'm pulling a full on Michael j. Fox I just hope I'll be able to operate a gun to blow my brains out

It doesn't hurt to throw my name in the hat.

if you have the chance go to Crete, the beaches have black sand, really nice to gaze out from at night.

I've never been I'll check that out, I'm basically going to make it so I'll receive all retirement funds early rather then when I'm old and use the money to just do whatever. My girlfriend's been really cool with it though and has helped me a lot

Not doing anything besides my daily hydrocodone, but man, I sure miss snorting meth.

Some o dat

looks like some decent shard man, I'm with ya though not planning on a good night sleep tonight lol

what's your MOA ?

No matter what you read it will not prepare you. I researched so many experiences to try to see what it was like, and I was totally blown away by how it actually is. One thing that'll happen it objects will start to breathe (like enlarge and shrink) and they'll swirl slightly too. It's sounds like it'll make you nauseous, but in my four trips I was never nauseous. If it's potent enough you'll feel so emotional that you laugh and cry in the pure beauty of the experience. If you go around negative people you can feel their negative energy. If you're around positive people you'll feel that too. Music is amazing on it too.

Hard drugs are seriously dangerous to your health. Go ahead and call me a white knight, but it's never too late to get help. There are people in real life who want to help people addicted to hard drugs. The first step to recovery is to admit you have a problem.

what's the problem with having a problem?

What does meth feel like, anons? I've rolled, blow, lsd, k...you name it, but never ice.

What's it like? First experiences? Enlighten me,

Got my hands on this speed batch pretty decent 1/2 can get me awake and wired 4 hours even with 48hours awake burn as fuck when snorted strong chemical smell and taste to them. 7/10 batch but the crash is hardcore

what's that?

If you wanted to read the dictionary on meth, you could and you'd read the ever loving shit out of it. It's hard to describe but it's like being really really awake and focused, you could talk a deaf man into being bored and still have more to say

wat is dis?

Halchangesthelightbulb.gif

Does it make you horny? How does it compare to molly? Teeth grinding?

Was my first time, yesterday at noon had a pip, I'm still awake n feeling like Jesus

That being said, don't do drugs, best trip I ever had was meditating

Ice is like being a super saiyan, but with a twist cause as you can probably tell the sleep deprivation is affecting my ability to stay on tacos

A lot of dudes get whiskey dick on clear, a lot of dudes get insatiably horny. I'm the latter. My mind becomes completely 1-track on sex, arousal 10x anything you've ever felt. Also, it prevents me from reaching orgasm during sex so I get to annihilate puss with a nonstop erection for days.

Zero inhibition, completely open in conversation and a strong connected feeling with everyone similar to E and molly. Everything in conversation is max interesting.

Organizing shit feels physically good.

Boundless energy, body is nearly indefatigable.

Meths, right?

fapped 14 times ina row to thing i never normally would, so yes.

I met Mollys evil cousin once, so I don't like her, mad horny, and at 3am shit got a bit weird, I tried to sleep but ended up blinking with eyes closed for an hour instead before giving up n having a wank

speed , crank , methamphetamine

i have a gram of MDA that i picked up earlier. i havent taken it, im moving first thing in the morning. im gettin wrecked tomorrow night though

Feels pretty close to rolling to me. You've probably tried it inadvertently through meth based X. It makes your movements very speedy. Makes you jittery. My friends and I would do lines and stay up all night talking. You will talk and talk and talk if you have someone to talk to, especially if they're on it as well. It boosts your confidence. You get super focused on activities you engage in. Like we would draw pictures and we would get lost in drawing for hours. The come down is terrible. It's not so bad if you eat while your speeding. Weed boosts the high a lot, and also helps you to have an appetite. Weed or Xanax or more meth will also help you not feel so shitty. If you stay up longer than two days you will start to feel very loopy, almost like you're going crazy. You could have auditory hallucinations, or very subtle visual ones. At that point even the comedown feels like a high. Almost like an opiate high composed of pure exhaustion. If you smoke cigarettes you will smoke like a freight train because each cigarette gives you a burst of dopamine which is enhanced by the meth. Sex is fucking amazing as well. You'll lose a lot of weight if you do it often. I was addicted to it for six months give or take and when I started I was 250. I got down to about 180 by the end. It's fun, but it's very detrimental to your health.

I is likely kimono shutting nightlight the scavenging Miami likely is likely likely is the catch fitness .

Damn, that sounds pretty fun actually.

to me ecstasy doesn't make me horny but makes me cuddly, meth makes me want to screw everything in sight, yes teeth grinding, it's like all the speediness of a nice roll times 4 but without the lovey dovey thing, it's just pure stimulation

Junkies are the most pathetic members of our society. They are so weak and incapable at life that they smoke and inject human made garbage into their bodies so they can cope. They empower drug dealers and drug cartels. They ravage our already overwhelmed criminal justice system and hospitals. They're the ones you see breaking into cars and begging on the streets. Bottom line: get help or go crawl into some hole and overdose.

P.S.

LOOK INTO YOUR FUTURE BITCHES

Oh shit in substitute inhibition evening maintaining the degradation in acceded safety future . Fuckface

Hey I just watched that shit on Netflix about her today

i find fucking on ecstacy is hard sometimes. if i get really fucked, like 4 or 5 caps in its really hard to concentrate and keep it hard. im too fucked lol (i do a lot of ecstacy)

>overwhelmed criminal justice system
that's because the drugs are illegal
>hospitals
I think you meant to say obesity is clogging up the hospitals nationwide, drugs are nothing in comparison

God damn man I'm sorry to hear that

I guess you're right. The first few times I "rolled" was probably Methylone being sold as molly. That was basically speed, wasn't it? I never see it around anymore

What's meth like?

I've been doing lots of fentanyl and morphine very heavily the last year. Non-stop. I'm sick every morning. I need to get off. What's the best way to beat withdrawals? Got some dxm and ambian, I'm also thinking about ordering some benzo rc's so I can try and sleep for 3 days. Thoughts?

my niggres keep me kih

also say goodbye to your appetite

>Oh shit in substitute inhibition evening maintaining the degradation in acceded safety future . Fuckface
what did he mean by this?

Get niggered nigger

Praia the distinguishable the heard the changes inhibit I'll look lollipops looking franchises. Fuckface

see

Waaaaat

It is. Shit gets dark and the effects of sleep deprivation overshadow the effects of dope beyond day 3-4 of being awake.

Auditory and mild visual hallucinations, inability to talk with someone you've been using with the whole time. You simply don't hear the same words coming out of each others mouths, your mind inserts tone and attitude to what they say that isn't really there. You argue and descend into fights and mistrust, paranoia.

Relationship ender

Huh

those plus clonodine and zofran. make sure you get some zofran. you need that in your WD kit

Victor da kitty

Definitely detrimental to relationships. My girl and I would argue so hard when we were coming down. The arguments are always super emotional too.

Yeah I'm on mobile and hadn't seen that yet. Thanks for the referral tho

Fucking with that Tina bitch too

Catsnkitty?

Oh oh oh oil inefficient card rates death. Nigga

morphine helps too

Forgot to mention tracers. After 24 hours you'll start to see tracers, or lag (or trails) behind moving objects.

Those the biggest crystals you got ? Also smoke,snort, inject ?

or fent

a problem is a problem. fix it.

Whatsupp guys me and my gf are tripping on some 4fmp and mdma, we love you all and i would hug each and everyone of you right now

Institute hygienist therefore is the drugs on insensitivity the language initially knitting knight.

I've got some zofran actually. Good call. Thank god.

regardless of what you may have been through, i wish you only peace and love.

what's 4mp user?

Also, show us a pic of her.

I DON'T HAVE A GODDAMN PROBLEM

Way more meth heads on b than i expected. Ive always wanted to try it but never known anyone who does it

I find it a problem that most people are obsessed with sports, just because you personally don't get it doesn't mean it's a problem. As well this isn't a junky thread, just because someone uses "hard drugs" doesn't mean they're a junkie just as much as someone who likes to drink beer on the weekend isn't an alcoholic. Some people can handle them some people can't

Would you suck my cock?

Herpes

4fmp is a new designerdrugs, first time on it though. its kinda in between of speed and mdma.

Feeling clear in my head but still my body is radiating some sort of energy

Is it legal?

Cred Forums and gaming go hand in hand and meth and gaming also are an awesome combo. I can't think of a drug that is more Cred Forums actually, chaotic and random

taper the amount you are taking over a few months, easier if you can get subs or methadone... Then once you stop get some gabapentin for the restless legs/sleep and an emergency stash of benzos for when you havent slept for days/weeks

Left detox after three days, fuck it. They wouldn't deviate from protocol despite detoxing from a 5mg every 90mins (that 5,000 mcg) acryl/furanyl fent habit that replaced my methadone liquid handcuffs which I got for buying and consuming way way way too much U47, like 20grams in a month or something. I can't remember.

Anyways, scrapping the baggies the fent came in for something, scraping the box one of the bags broke in (its a tackle box). Sitting on a few grams of iso-phenidate and about a gram of Etiz. No rigs left, just nose sprayers/atomizers.
I think the 72 hours in detox got me through the worst of it, but ive been taking opis for 5 years straight. Suboxone mostly. Fugg maan. Really don't wanna cop tonight.

ROA? Main Vein, of course

nope its been added to the opium list recently here in the netherlands.

Drugs is gay

hold on let me google that for you

this is so true, put into words what I was feeling. I am currently on the side of the small moments not equaling the downsides of being a user. unfortunately, the only way to know this is to experiment.

dry as a fuckin bone and i have no shame, what do i get at the drugstore to get me fucked up?

oh and if you can get some gaba or lyrica, those will help a ton with the leg shit. for me that shit is the worst. also you're not gonna feel hungry but eat anyway, take a ton of hot showers

my nigga, that warm face rush wooo

Does meth help with headaches?

alcohol.... duh

Oxycontin, xanax and of course dabs

Nigga what you doin' with a 1967 quarter just lying around?

Robitussin cough gels (where the only ingredient is DXM) or Benadryl. Not savvy on the dosage needed. Google it.

You're going to have to dude. Might as well get it outta the way

DXM is for hobos

USAfag, still underage for a few more moths

Guys, I smoke weed every minute of every day, and I'm horrified at what y'all are doing to y'all brains... Ever thought that you might amount to something if you quit the hard stuff?

I would do anything for some u47700 right now, This is a nightmare

Never done it. What else could you buy over the counter at a drugstore that'll fuck you up?

It yum it yum it yum it yum. I just finally getting night estate traffic light digital histological.

The bottle comes with 20 gel caps at 15mg each. Take all of them.

What do you amount to?

What country do you live in?

It was just in my pile of change from the day I guess, picked a random coin

dude weed will fuck your brain too, say bye bye memories

not tryna get seratonin syndrome tbqf

Nigger shut the fuck up

If he doesn't specify it means he's an american

The states. I'm not even the one that posed the question though.

I ended up burying a (dead) pigeon in a park at 3am first time i took acid.

Americans don't realize they aren't the only nation in the world

I guess define hard? I have a bit of MDPV left, a ton of MDMA, and pic related.

I have a flaccid penis

I've only done dxm a few times. Nothing really captivating about it. Can't see how you'd get hooked on it.

>Institute hygienist therefore is the drugs..

Whoa, whoa...user-kun? Are you OK? Guys, I think he made an overdose...

what's your experience with it been? friend gave me some good poppy seeds from his work but didn't end up using any of them for that.

Then you must be retarded. Acid doesn't make you act irrational. Unless you're an autist pussy.

Well you can maybe get lucky and play like you have a cough, and ask the pharmacist if they carry any Cheratussin AC. Or Robitussin AC. Same thing. Otherwise your best bet is just regular robo, or diphenhydramine, (benadryl)

Well those are your options if you can't buy alcohol. You could try an LSA extraction from some kind of seeds. I believe they're morning glory seed. Or you could find a dealer. Or you could go to the hood and ask for some hard. They might tell you what they've got, or they might beat your ass and rob you.

then get someone to buy it for you..... my mom used to buy me beer though when I was 16 so my view might be a bit off

didn't say it was the acid that made me do it, cunt.

>Acid doesn't make you act irrational
rrrrrrrrrright

I tried to black out the worst of the three days with total 40mg xanax, it works, but if you relapse you'll probably die.

>at 3am first time i took acid.

Nice try faggot. Typical autist that's never tripped trying to sound cool in front of his 15 year old friends.

OK I am posting on Cred Forums, but I still have a life on the outside too! I just think everyone is 'casual scum', so I come here to talk with user-kun to keep my brain from drying up .

I write a comic and make 3d models of prosthetic limbs for kids and adults. (Stoned)

What do you do, user?

Eh, welp, I tried. I also have percs, but honestly opiates are fucking boring so I only use them for headaches and pain.

I don't believe you

Another retard. Are you all that fucking mentally weak that you would buy a dead pigeon on acid? That's just fucking stupid.

I used to think so, user. But no matter how much it is, the memories of FBI being OP all the time remains...

OD'd on 2cb once.

a few days ago I was at a leaving party and my friend brought round a large amount of 2cb. We had already been drinking and taking a fair amount of coke. We initially snorted the 2cb (probably around 10pm) and it burned like hell. An hour later, nothing, so we decided to drop some more...then a bit more later on (around 1am)...BAD.IDEA. Everyone left and went home at around 3am and I stayed up to watch a bit of TV. I was mildly tripping out at this point and it felt really good, the only thing I was annoyed at was I had taken it too late and knew I would have trouble sleeping.

cont.?

I wouldn't bury a dead pigeon, which actually isn't really irrational at all... but yes acid can make you do some weird shit that's irrational. Look in the mirror, that response you have is irrational. The waviness in the floor

I frame/remodel/renovate houses (sober). I've recently read an article about bankers using meth to get more work done though.

lol because you can never be tripping on acid at 3am

i'm not asking you to

Your brain is probably just as fucked up, weed can seriously mess up your psyche after long term use. If you resort to calling people out on their drug use right after you say you smoke weed all day everyday you might want to rethink where you've ended up in life or the fact you're a complete slave to your drug

*act irrational.

Buying a dead pigeon isn't? Hmm

I'm not saying it's not a strong drug, It's fucking intense, but even mixing it with Molly, coke, whatever....100% control of your actions. The euphoria is crazy, the visuals, it makes you act goofy...but I don't buy that bullshit story.

A high dose of booms on the other hand...shit is intense.

I mean i'm through the worst of the WDs. I went three days on an inpatient detox with a killer stack:
Clonodine
Phenobarb
Ultram
Prometh
Some other shit like vitamins and tylenol
Every 4 hours, I really only left because I was wasting away bc I couldn't eat and the docs/nurses wouldn't address it.
Anyways, I've taken like less than 10mg in the last 36 hours vs the 3 hour window that wouldve been in before. I'm just gonna ride out the last of it over night into tomorrow with the etiz and iso phen

Its got dat rush for sure, more than anything I've ever seen, but its hell on veins and wd's are nightmarish. Worse than fent imo.

ive taken acid that late countless amounts of times

I develop pesticides to repel vertebrates and am published.

b8

Is it even possible to get pure coke anymore? haven't done it in "a while". Friend, blah, whatever. "It's maybe 80% brah." No. More "speedy" than euphoric. Still fun tho.

i didn't fucking say that i buried the pigeon BECAUSE of the acid, you fucking autist.

Add benadryl to that list too

Oh, everyone who has financial success has better tier drugs.... Most people at Google in San Francisco microdose LSD daily and most every lawyer or broker has a bottle of metha-somethinol in their desk. I'm just saying, why take hard drugs when you can coast thru life on whatever keeps you high all the time? If I had my old scuba job, I might not even want drugs anymore...

why did you bury the pigeon, user? user why DID you BURY the pigeon?

I'd bury a pigeon while sober even, don't get why this dude has his panties in a bunch.

i'm doing vicodins and liquor. i have no pics. what do?

i can honestly. i can get really good shit for a pretty decent price. but if i want near pure (like mid 90%) its costly. ive tested it before

ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO YOURSELF?

What did you expect from the fucking pigeon? It was definitely not because of the acid you fucking faggot. Stop trying to act cool. It doesn't even seem real. I can't take this anymore.

coz a shagged it to death and felt bad

I pay a psychiatrist for whatever I want

I'm not the same guy. I just wanted to hear the story user damn. chill

I think you are the one trying to act cool ....

trying to act cool on Cred Forums lololol

/what is empathy

What for? Just wondering, I've got immodium, doxipenn (sp?) and trazadone as well. Something else I can't recall. I'll go find it though.

For sleep and helps with the itchiness and runny nose and eyes

This is now a pigeon thread. Post your favorite buried pigeons

Fuck man i miss living in Canada, smoked w33d erryday, always had access to Cocaine, crack, shrooms and other shit on my weekends. Now living in NZ on a job with drug tests with my old man being my bosses boss so i cant afford to fail any. Cant fucking wait to leave this shit box country

tried meth once, was on a homeless hitchhiking trip with gf and we met random "nice" guy, basically took advantage of us and drugged us (even tho we voluntarily administered it he told us it was coke and, in my defense, it was 1am in the pitch black and i'd never seen glass before irl)
i can write out the entire story if anyone is interested

go on

kek...man u dumb.

why is everyone that uses hard drugs giant pussies? ive talked to some people that used opiates and shit and they were the most beta bitches i ever met. same goes for guys that use coke. that shit is for girls.

this gud?

I have 243 tabs of 150ug DNM LSD-25
a couple grams of weed
and I'll soon add to my collection:

2g's of MDMA
1g of DMT
1.5g's of 2cb
1.5g's of mescaline

this shit has been eating my paycheck, but its worth it since I now have entire years of weekly tripping assured under my belt. I space my trips by like 2 weeks so I'll be fine for the next decade and such. I love acid, I have done my fair share of drugs and psychedelics always leave me satisfied.

yeah mate go for it

Yes

id burn through that in a month. maybe not all that acid but the rest yeah no problem. thats a lot of acid

Jesus dude that's a heavy ass detox. How much dope were you doing?

Why are y'all fags arguing

Why are we talking about pigeons? What is happening in here right now?

Eventually, I went to bed. Next thing I know it is light outside and I am vomiting into my own hands, shaking, crying, convulsing and freezing cold. I became immediately very scared. I had no idea what was going on, my mind was racing at 100mph and all I could do was shout and moan. I tried to speak but no coherent words would come out. I realised I had to make it to the bathroom and it felt like an enormous amount of effort. I then called my friend (who had taken the same amount but felt completely normal) to come round and look after me. He took around an hour to get to the flat but it felt like 3. I went through into my flatmate's room and paced around watching him sleep for maybe 20 mins. I woke him up and got into his bed, still freezing cold, still losing my mind. Sounds were being created in my head, great sonic waves that deafened me and made me twitch. Deep, deep rooted childhood fears resurfaced so vividly that I felt, for the first time in my life, genuinely petrified.

Gimme her name

>collection

Pic related

? fuck no, but I get seconal, dextroamphetamine, benzos

Have oxy but never did it before. Anyone have any tips or tricks?

yeah that's barely even a starter set

this is pretty dope. saved

Will you ever take it again?

MOA snorting (as implied by how I thought it was coke). The effect was simultaneously the best and worst experience of my entire life.

We were holding a sign on a corner when this guy rides by on his bike, at first he just passes us after exchanging greeting before returning and talking with us. He sat down and offered me some of his beer, to which I was incredibly grateful! It was ice cold and instantly made my initial apprehension toward him disappear. Then, he asked us if we like glass, to which we replied "ehh no, kinda been curious about it but never tried it." The question was so innocent and quickly phased out that I never thought anything more of it. Right after, he asked if we liked to get high cuz he had a blunt on him, to which we both replied "FUCK YEAH DUDE!" So we go by these trees off the road and smoke a little bit, talking with this guy who comes off as really smart and alpha and just incredible; he's telling us stories of his younger days and we compare them to ours. He says he really likes us and he wants to fund a little party in the woods for us tonight. We follow him to his little hobo habitat, a small clearing in the woods off the train tracks. I'm pretty familiar with homeless culture, having been homeless for 3 years now, so I'm not too surprised at this little abode but it kinda sketches my gf out. The way he starts acting and talking (telling us he's a high-seating freemason, showing us old gang tattoos, laughing at odd moments, paranoia) cue us to ready our weapons when he leaves for what he claims is a beer/weed run. I tell her I trust this guy although he's a bit weird but we'll have our weps ready just in case and if he comes back with someone else, we run. He calls me up and tells me his bike broke down and he's getting a cab. Comes back with a beer for each of us and this "coke."

cont

wtf nigger

tbh yes, i have taken it before and had only good times on it. i know that this only happened because i took way way too much as it wasn't already measured out, my mate just had a gram in a baggie

Kek I get Adderall and xannys from my GP. Could get tramadol if I want but I had a seizure a few months back from taking way too much of it so I'm good on that.
>paying a psychiatrist for that

What's seconal tho? I know I've heard that before

Tips or tricks for what nigger?

how to get the best high, what I should be feeling, how much I should take, etc. I've only ever smoked pot so I'm a total noob

Just take the pill. Don't be overly analytical

snort it

is it contin or codone nigger? that shit matters

>taking anything more than 1 gram of MDMA in less than a month

yuck!!! I mean, I can see why a gram of meth or speed could fly away in a weekend, but ime MDMA stops getting me high past the peak. it just prolongs the comedown. I'm not sure why since mdma is an amphetamine, it certainly is its own thing. besides you can always take the mdma with other stuff such as acid or ketamine and by the time you're coming down off the mdma you can always smoke weed and it gives you another couple of hours worth of trippy shit

but yeah thats a lot of acid haha, definitely more than anyone really needs for themselves. acid is infamously cheap right now on the markets and so I couldn't resist

oh come on I account for long-lasting investments! it certainly is more than enough for public castration in some countries. every druggie knows running out of drugs sucks and I fucking despise my local dealers.

It's a barbituate so hardly ever prescribed I have to drive an hour to a certain pharmacy that even carries it, but yeah opiates, benzos, stimulants. I wish they brought back quaaludes. I got to try it a couple times and is awesome

Interesting. I think I have some. The other stuff I have is propanalol, not sure what that does.

I missed with some really caustic coke the other day, like first week of september. Got some unholy abscess or basically chemical burns that rotted away some mad big chunks of flesh that are still healing if you guys wanna see.

it's an amphetamine because it's an amphetamine....

This thread disgusts me

What kind of degenerates would willingly destroy their functional mind for a moment of joy.

None of you will ever have the same mental capabilities as I do ever again in your lives.

You have willingly mentally retarded yourselves.

donknow what it is, but it's 5-300something tylenol so snorting it sounds like it would suck

Have you ever had fiorcet? Its another barb combo with caffiene and tylenol. Probably wouldn't do much for you with a seconal tolerance, but it was ungodly fun for me when I got a few RXs of it.

Makes mine worst but helps with general body pain

that is one shitty scale, I wouldn't trust it at milligram amounts at all, at least there's sort of a cover

>mentally retarded yourselves

rebump
gotta have a line with 1/2 of these speed/meth
pills volks

I think I've heard that name on forensic files. Is that stuff used to induce comas for surgery? In lower dose used to treat migraines? And I've done quaaludes twice as well. Shit was wild. I felt like I was completely fine and had gone to burger king or some shit and to a couple other places. My gf at the time filmed me in the car and my speech was so fucked up i dunno how I didn't get arrested at BK tbh lel. How was it for you
What is that and yes post

I grew out of hard drugs when I turned 24.

Don't snort 5-325 mg percocet. Take 2 of them to start. Wash down with your favorite soda. You'll feel amazing.

forgot picture man gonna need some sleep tweaked 3 days on those

I have a bottle of fioricet with codeine in my desk at work it's a decent chill out pill. Honestly though when it comes to pills my favorite would be seconal and second would be ambien, I fucking love it, my body reacts a bit weird to it. It doesn't make me the least bit tired if anything it's sort of a stimulant, all the great things about alcohol without the shitty effects. It removes all my anxiety for social situations. The only problem is how long it lasts sucks.

yeah lets see

thanks Cred Forumsro

U already posted that lmao

2mg of lorazepam
150mg of trileptal
300mg of welbutrin

I buy hard shit so I can pass off as a normie. I think it works, I can't be sure. Only thing I know is the anxiety attacks stopped and I can sleep more like a regular person.

fucking degenerates

No doubt Cred Forumsrother. Welcome to the club

You're late user :/

barbituates in general are used a lot for general anaesthesia.
The Quaaludes were about the same for me lol I felt like I was completely coordinated but noooooope, it was pretty much the perfect drug though and isn't overly sedating. South Africa they're common they need to ship that shit out here ha

How do we get a South African connect?

better yet don't ever snort anything with tylenol, the amount of tylenol compared to the active ingredient is tiny, almost all of it just goes down as nasty drips to your stomach anyway so just take the pills

anyone here could share their pcp experiences?

gonna leave this here bitchfag:
impactplayers.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Burroughs-William-Junky.pdf

We could get mosquitoes to fly them over, maybe two of them could grasp it with a bit of husk. They would explode in the states and would be the hit drug

great book

Its good in >10mg +/- 2mg. It says so in the manual, its got adjustable feet, a level, and a full cover, just not showing it. Knowing the limits of the equipment is good for one thing, and volumetric dosing below 10mg really isnt that hard. I've got distilled water for water soluables, and a big ass jug of PG 100% USP grade or whatever for non-water soluables like etizolam. Its not the best scale, but its pretty decent for $35 on amazon. KL-50 iirc if you want one. I have syringes (obviously lolol) which makes accurate volumetric dosing easy.

to my chagrin my body made the final push to fill it in today completely. But if you can see the purple ring of new skin around it, thats how wide it was (like a quarter) and I could've stacked 3-4 quarters in it. It was just kinda painful for a few days, scabbed, and when that fell off there was nothing underneath to my horror. Theres another on my hip thats a little worse, probably still open, but I'd have to take my pants off blah blah blah.

I wasn't planning to. I know enough about tylenol to know I can't go over 3 of these pills a sitting without fucking up my liver.

Maybe not. I was too fucking indecisive of finding an accurate pic to post.

If I'm late for anything, it's starting a life, and that hasn't happened yet.

i smoked PCP one time and didnt know it. it was a long time ago but i just remember being really really high. my head was spinning

herion is the easiest drug to buy in australia, been there twice in the last week

and meth

it's a bit of a favourite. It describes pure consumption & why doing junk is the ultimate act of consumption.

Sherm sticks mang

Any 719?

meth? no. H is definitely easier. You dont even need to know a dealer. $50 and a trip down the streets of Collingwood/Abbotsford & you're there!

3 pills ? that's really not much tylenol at all
I have a milligram scale at work I use, it's like 500 bucks, but that's way overboard for personal usage at home lol but yeah I usually use volumetric for anything it's the easiest

sorry for the bad pic, but its a weird angle. That one is actually about twice as big. Same deal though. I think the coke was cut with a little lye or some other caustic white powder. Thats what the doc said. I actually say little blackened pieces of vein come out of the drainage the first few days. That was horrifying.