What the fuck is that?

>Favorite Drink brah

Straight from the bottle.

Jesus.

Sick much?

Nah, should I be?

Shits nasty. Rum is shit tier anyway

Drink whiskey, have some class

Bought a 4-pack of this earlier today. Drank two of them so far.

How is it

It's only shit tier if you drink shit tier brand. Or generic. Also, I do enjoy myself access of Johnny Walker black often. OP asked for favorite tho.

Good. Less bitter than Guinness. Still good though.

A class*

Wow let's try one more time. Glass*

Milk, specifically vitamin D milk.

Finally. There you go

Wild Turkey 101

I find that kilkenny from cans taste tinny half the time, but still decent

Kirkland Spring Water. I'm a fancy motherfucker

True.

Good. Anything less than whole + some is for the weak

Muh nigguh drinking that right now

Purple

I'm drinking wild turkey 81

Crazy world

I don't mind even skim, but the creaminess of D just can't be beat.

You can't disagree

Things are in the works for me to get some pappy too. Fingers crossed

For real though dont go with skimped 1% or anything, they had some extra shit into the milk to keep it from going completely flavorless and nasty.

My mom likes Mojitos.

What the hell is "pappy"

I know

Glengoolie Blue.

It's interesting how JW Red is absolutely disgusting, but Black is pretty okay for a few bucks more.

I'm an Ardbeg fan for the most part.

Pappy Van Winkle

We all know.

Completely agree with this. Gotta try purple label one of these days. Maybe on someone else's dime.

Better stop drinking orange juice, or eating hot dogs and anything made of chicken at McDonalds as well. Plenty of things have stuff added to them to make them more appetising, as long as it's not harmful it's no problem. Fuck non fat milk though, that shit is absolutely disgusting.

Meh. There's better for the price, but I'd still rather dish out more for a better scotch. Highland Park seems to knock it out of the park every time for me. In my opinion, Midleton Very Rare is the whisky to judge all others by.

You should try Ron Zacapa Centenario. Rum can be just as great as a good whisky, if treated the same way, but most rums seem to be blended for mixing.

Expensive shit

Never had a rum that wasn't memorable. I'll check it out though

If all goes well I'll be paying 900 bucks. All worth it though. It will be for me and my wifes 5th anniversary. Our first date was a bourbon tour and tasting.