Why don't you smoke weed Cred Forums?

Why don't you smoke weed Cred Forums?

Because I don't have any

I wish I wasn't so farbage at rolling

Because after lsd I get bad panic attacks from weed , shits tuff, cant find acid and weed scares me so I'm clean ? Win I guess

Because the FAA says I can't.

Because it's not legal in this state yet.

I'm not a drug addicted pussy

I don't want to overdose and die from injecting too much marijuanas

buy a rolling machine. perfect j's every time. i'd never go back to doing it by hand.

Because I prefer alcohol.

No, you're just a pussy.

Not legal in Aus, but most Aussies still do it, hence, myself.

Damn that sucks.

but i do

get a vaporizer brah that shit pays for itself

I don't want to find a dealer. I want to buy the shit at 7-11.

Shit roll

Why can't you roll properly fag? Takes 5 minutes to learn.

That's why I can't roll properly, it's because I am a fag. ty

you joke but that shit legiit happened to my friend. 120 ccs straight into the knees

what the fuck

Either I get panic attacks or feel nothing but sleepy.

because im a grown man who works his ass off and i have better things to spend my time and money on. unless youre in middle school you either need to graduate to coke like a big boy or get a fucking hobby and a job

Because I need cognitive skills and I don't want to be sleepy afterwards.
Also am schizo and the two do not mix well.

Stop sucking dick while your rolling

Expensive, don't like getting tar in my lungs and I'm already a lazy procrastinator so I literally struggle to do anything productive when stoned. That's why I don't smoke all the time.
If I'm hanging with friends or at a party and joints are on the go I'll have tokes if offered. It's fun.

his legs fell off in the end

cause all the shitty dealers in my state seem to live by a code of saying they'll meet up and then never call or text back to actually meet up

sounds like a shit life

im on probation for 2 years because of getting charged and convicted of 2 counts of cannabis conspiracy

>Grown Adult
>Browses Cred Forums

I'm not 15 and I have stuff to do.

on a scale of 1 to officer jenny, how much do you look like a cop?

I used to but I just lay around being a lazy bastard.

its people i used to go to school with or worked with. Also a 1. I have a beard and somewhat long hair

Because I'm broke as fuck. I'll happily smoke for free, but I just don't feel like I'm getting a good deal by paying $20 bucks just for a few buds. I'd grow it, but I'm paranoid that I'll get busted within a couple years.

because I grew up

>Why don't you smoke weed

I did all through high school and my first semester of college.

I quit in my second semester when I realized it was fucking up my grades. After I graduated, I worked in an industry that regularly did drug testing.

I now work as a consultant, and don't have to worry about testing, but smoking a little in recent times, I realized that it really doesn't do anything for me but make me stupid and hungry for a couple hours.

>arrow keys have wasd
what the fucking fuck. 2016 for you

Honestly, I don't like how it feels, and I especially don't like (for the most part) people who smoke.

I tried edibles recently and felt the same way. But I'm also an alcoholic so it was a clarity I'm not used to.
Not in agreement with disliking people who smoke though. Why is that?

I'm getting tested for a job. Gonna roll a G blunt as soon as I can tho

What? Waking up, getting dressed, going to a good job, fucking a woman way too good for me, owning a home, owning my car, paying my bills, getting to travel and take top notch vacations 3 times a year? Nah. It's terrible living the life of a normal, decent, contributing member of society. I'd be much happier as some stinking, poor, desperate, lazy yuppie shithead with nothing better to do but get blazed and sit around and waste away

I have a life

actually I don't have a life.. I just rather drink

>yuppie

kek

Because I have no hook up

man nobody can kill a thread like I can

Or get a bong or vape

Cause I'm broke.....

im going to try making a homemade honey bear bong soon. any tips for what to use for a screen?

feels bad broyou're a grade A faggotyeah that happened to me

Why don't you have a gf Cred Forums?

Literally makes me feel retarded. If I smoke more than like once I can sense myself getting stupider.
That isn't to say it isn't fun once every other week or so, but I don't make a habit of it or buy any myself.

Cause Weeds for Niggers