Hey user

Hey user,

Why don't you drive stick?

Because it's a waste of time.

Too busy fingering chicks to be holding a shaft

But I do

Because it's tedious and I'm not fast nor furious.

Bet your cavalier is all tricked out OP

been driving manual for 15 years, recently switched to DCT transmission due to knee surgery.
manual is pointless nowadays unless its a performance car.

Sticks are the nut low. My car has paddle shifters and an e-clutch. Anything less would be uncivilized.

I always drive stick.. automatic is for steers and queers

Because I don't like Fast and Furious.

not a boy racer

because it's stupid

How do you fit in the car, fatty?

lol wut

And even then dsg/dc/sequential transmissions are much faster around a track. I drive stick because I drive an 80s car and I just like it but new tech is superior

Stick is a good way to keep ur car from getting stolen.

I love manual driving, I feel a million times more in control while I'm driving.

i do, it's the bomb-shit.
much better control of how much power you have, especially up hills. more responsive to throttle. more fun to drive in general.

I actually drive stick

Living in a country where 90% of cars are manual, gotta tell you that only poorfags and tryhards drive stick. Since anyone can afford an automatic car in first world cunts, the only ones who are willing to shoot themselves in the foot by using that outdated shit are the latter: pathetic niggers who pretend they are manlier that way.

this

wtf are you talking about?

>90% of cars are manual
>only poorfags drive stick
stick is manual. are you saying 90% of the population are poorfags and you are richer than them all?
just never learnt to drive manual?

I'm not a car enthusiast. It's a tool for me, not a toy, and the free hand can be useful for shitposting while I drive. But yeah I know how, and I drove an old manual for about six months, but I just always found it annoying.

Yes, that's exactly what i am saying. In poor countries most people drive manual because they have no option. In rich countries people who drive manual are scum of the earth who played Need for Speed for too long.

Well there's your problem, you didn't drive it for long enough. Gotta get to the point that it's second nature

I do drive stick, fuck off.

To be fair that clutch also had some serious play in it, but still, auto is just easier. If I were a car dude and cared, I'm sure I'd agree with you.

Because Hitler did nothing wrong.

I drive five speed

manuals are objectively better to drive.

For the same reason I don't use typewriters or CRT TVs.

>Implying automatics are for rich only

'muricans drive automatic because that's as far as their limited capacity goes.

Real drivers drive manual, only way to have proper and full control over your vehicle.

auto is less immersive in the driving experience.

any petrolhead will tell u this. Hell, topgear preached it for like 30yrs.

you'll never know what that feels like... to be one with the car.

While i'm american and stive a stick, i have to say that real dual clutch transmissions are actually the most superior way to drive a car. That being said, on your average, everyday, not sports car-car, stick is definately the way to go.

>Muh car goes 180 and I drive stick
When's the last time you drove anywhere near fast enough to be close to the point of losing control of your car? Sorry I'm busy getting head and don't want to grab a dildo each time I stop at a red light.

Well maybe i'm gay and like grabbing a dildo all the time. Betcha i can give a way better handjob than you, ya faggot.

In case you didn't know, the majority of Earth population drive manual because people can't afford automatic.

You want to prove it fag? I'll out handjob you anyday.

Pretentious bs aside I like to have full control over my vehicle. People going off about how automatic is faster around a track yatta yatta fantastic but not only do you probably not take your car to the track, but you also need to understand that a number on a piece of paper is a very small portion of what makes up the performance of a vehicle. Of course a paddle shifter will be quicker but to be able to make use of that. 03 seconds is a skill I'd bet my left nut on you don't have. In the end it gives the driver complete control. Fuck if my battery is dead I can just roll the bitch.

you dingdongs will argue anything

btw, trump drives stick

Is that a challenge? I bet you can only jerk off two guys at once, pussy

wut?

as a richfag who had my dads m3 in highschool and now drive a cayman manual is the only thing ive been exposed to.

idk what poor shit youre talking about. a country with 90% manual drivers? sounds like a petrol paradise to me.

This

I do, a fast one

busfag

I drive stick because I'm an alcoholic and can't drive manual while drunk, keeps me safe.

My car was totaled a few months ago (it was parked and a city garbage truck demolished it), and buying a new car with manual transmission took 2x as long as buying any other car.

It's honestly just more enjoyable. Feel more in control, you engage a bit more

6MT master race as well.

Because the pandas arent fucking, what do you care?

I do, but my car is a piece of shit.

Because cars are tools and you're not supposed to have fun while driving them. At least not on a Camry.

Just be an hero then, faggot.

It absolutely is, my wife got fed up and got her first auto a couple years ago. I'm still holding out, I feel lost in an auto like I should be doing something. I'm on the losing end of this, these fuckers are disappearing unfortunately.

I view it as a security measure at this point since no one knows how to drive my car.

I can drive stick and do for fun from time to time, but my father always taught me that automatic is superior because it's the fucking future.

It's like using an old flip phone while everyone's walking around with smartphones.
Why the fuck.

I don't drive.