How does one drink himself to death without the pain of a failed liver or kidneys?

How does one drink himself to death without the pain of a failed liver or kidneys?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Median_lethal_dose
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>drunk
>pain
pick one

Butt-chug a handle of cheap vodka. That outta do it.

Okay, so how do you get so drunk you avoid the sick shit?

heroin shot, drink, chlorophorm, pay a junkie to throw you off a building onc eyou pass out

Drink a lot and fast.
That's the point.

Hell, if it was his heroin, you might not even have to pay him!

Butt drunk. Best drunk.

overdose on xanax

Great. I weigh roughly 190. About 20% fat. How much do I need to drink in what time period to die?

All of it?

Why even bother with math.

Watch Leaving Las Vegas for tons of tips and tricks. Results may vary.

If I had heroin or some prescription shit it would be easy. The point is to do it with alcohol. Any idiot can shoot up enough heroin to pass out and die, I'm wondering how to do it with alcohol.

This: Might I suggest:

If you're looking to die anyway, why worry about the consequences of your actions. Just steal a junkie's heroin, he'll do the killing part for you.

just drink until you die, mate. it isn't rocket science

Junkies are idiots. If I stole some moron's heroin, I'd just have heroin because he's some junkie fuck who can't stop me, and I hate heroin. I have four booze shops within 10 minutes of me. Seems more to the point.

>the point us to do it with alcohol
Grab a handle of vodka, throw it out, and just drink some bleach. If you're going to kill yourself just fucking do it already.

I can't drink fast enough to not either fall asleep or puke, though. It's killing me, but it's too goddamn slow.

How to level up, bro? I'm at about 12+ beers a day. How do I ramp it up?

Seems painful. If I wanted to kill myself with pain I'd just hari kari.

Stick a beer bong in your ass and dump the whole bar in there, starting with the strongest shit. You will die, I promise.

You can't actually be this fucking gay

its called get drunk and kill yourself faggot. Now stop wasting our time and get to it.

drink till you can't drink anymore then enema a bottle of vodka

>good night sweet faggot
eg this

You become an alcoholic, which leads to dementia caused by your brain shrinking, and you die from "wet brain."

I was sad before, but then I pooped. Now I feel better.

drink bleach instead of alchohol prolly

Nothing is called "hari kari", it's seppuku. I learned that from reading Lone Wolf & Cub English reprints 25 years ago. It's a traditional honorable samurai death. To do it properly, you require another person to slice your head off.

Tssss tssss Hari Kari was my favrite announcah tssss tssss

Chip Chipperson, you are the worst...

It's like a pun, retard. Not OP btw.

alcohol poisoning or alcohol related accident

maybe you should go commit sudoku faggot

Dude this is Cred Forums and you're still a Weeb even for here.

Mix about 1/4 of a cup of bleach into a bottle with whiskey and coke and do this until your drunk, pre run a cold bath and pass out in it.

Had alcohol poisoning like 15 times so far, still kicking.

use bleach

You are just a fag.

For reading something that I strictly bought for the original Frank Miller artwork, and finding it a good read? The fucking books had glossaries in them.

Take 1000+mg of DXM and don't stop drinking even after you reach the cosmos.

Benzos plus lots of vodka. You will eventually go to sleep and no wake up.

No thanks, math based games are for homos. Go slit your throat so I can fuck the hole.

No, it isn't a pun, you stupid ass. It was a mistranslation during WW2.

actually its a logic based game, retard

Y do ppl still get angry on da internets in 2016

>I've literally never heard of Harry Carey.

It's for queers. Go eat the cum of homeless men.

same as heroin, drink enough 150 proof rum fast enough and you will die.

He wasn't announcing during WW2, you stupid fuck, and wasn't of any note until the 50's.

But he's the reason people still use the wrong interpretation to this day. Because it's a joke/pun.

for that to be a serious concern you pretty much need to be drinking 24/7 combined with eating a very poor diet or not eating. it's more of an undernourishment thing than explicitly caused by alcohol although alcohol does disrupts b1 uptake at every stage from absorption to the brain's usage which does put alcoholics in a more dangerous position primarily if they are not eating.

Go to bed, Jimmy.

Butt Chugging.

Soak a tampon in super strong alcohol and shove it up your bum. There is a good chance that the flood of alcohol will straight up kill you.

it's called "drowning"

Switch from beer to liquor. That'll take you down pretty quick, in my experience.

12 beers/day won't kill you. When I quit drinking I was up to a 1/2 gallon of whiskey per day.

When you're drinking that much, you basically have to keep drinking, or you'll have a seizure and die. But your body also tries to reject the alcohol, so you puke up a lot of yellow bile, your kidneys get all swollen and bulge out of your back, your whole body hurts, etc, etc...

Drinking yourself death is usually a long, slow, painful process. The body is amazing resilient. It often takes years. ODing on opiates is a lot quicker and easier.

Shurrre. I remember when you was little, I would have to wash you. You would always say, "Uncle Paul, why are you cleanin' me like th' kitty does." I would have ta tell ya that's what we was playing. It's tough bein' 57 years young.

Came here to post this
Butt-chug is the only solution

Okay, Steve-o.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Median_lethal_dose
if you fucked up your life you're going to fuck this up.

try fentanyl sure seems to kill everyone really fast....

You're a complete moron if you think drinking yourself to death won't be painful. What do you think organ failure feels like? Jesus hurry up you don't deserve to live.

What exactly are you trying to do OP? If you want to die from alcohol poisoning then you're going about it all wrong. If you want to die from alcoholism then it's usually at the end of a shotgun after completely ruining your life.

...or a series of very painful illnesses culminating with multiple extremely painful organ failures drawn out over a span of years

Wait till winter.
Drink.
Go outside.
Go to sleep
Dead