Good evening Anonymous! Is anything troubling you? Maybe I can help

Good evening Anonymous! Is anything troubling you? Maybe I can help.

>Come in for advice, fortune-telling, and friendly conversation.
>GETs (dubs, trips, etc.) can receive a tarot reading from me. Ask a question or leave it general, or anywhere in between.
>GETs can be donated to others, but you have to be specific about who gets it.
>Leave a name (nickname, real name, made up name) and you'll receive a fortune cookie even if you don't GET.
>Patience and love! These take time, so hang around after you GET and remind me if it seems like I missed you. Remember that you have to actually ask for a reading to get one. I'm not scanning the thread for dubs!
>Leave internet/avatar drama at the gate, please.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0QQQBLyo8ug
youtube.com/watch?v=Zwjwx3bZkK8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

#OmegaTime

New thread~

heya raymoo

Yuuuuuuuun~

Something like what?
Also dreamt I shot someone on the back of the head for punching me, and another one where I was pretty much held hostage by a guy who sucked at driving and keeping his chill.

Hi there~

how goes

No link in the old thread?

Just saying hi before i go. Have a good thread!

Aahaha... Jeez. That does sound like a tough night. Sorry to hear it.

Where's the payout window? I need to cash in my chips from last thread.

Hmm, something like someone I care about doing something awful to me. Or dying. Or being late for work, only to wake up and be late for work.

Haaai~

-Sweet Roll

Well enough!

I usually leave that up to someone else, if they feel like it. My priority is making sure this one gets off the ground.

Something

See you later Box~

Hello.

Something?

Nothing.

Duuuuubs, get your duuuubs, dubs heeeeere.

Why? They're just dreams afterall, silly.
Those are interesting, and, I chuckled at the last one, good job.
See you around.
>

Help me find reason to live.

nice,
also how fucking are annoying are these stupid street sign captchas, you even have to select the pole ?

Something or something

Ok, I'll take those dubs

Hello Kotori

-Sweet Roll

hi,im cmd64

Dreams can be unpleasant and rob you of energy!

I'll take your word for it. What should we focus this reading on, then?

If odds, I'm a nerd.
If even, you're a nerd.
If dubs, you're the stinkiest, lewdest, nerdiest dork to ever exist.
If trips, I'm a faggot.

Only you can do that, user. Others can only encourage you and try to be there if you need them. One's journey is one's own and no one else's.
Yeaaaah...

this me can I get my tarot reading pls?

Nerd here

Why so serious?

May I have a fortune?

I think they are pretty standard as far as bad dreams go. The last one happened like a week ago; thankfully my boss is pretty forgiving.

These were both me, I wouldn't lie to you darling.

>I have a specific thing in mind but I don't really want to share it so I suppose I would opt for a general reading.

Hopefully that is okay.

How's it going?

Sounds like a crazy dream...I have those sometimes. I prefer it when they're not stressful like that though.

The ones with one big picture are usually annoying like that, yeah.

"Select the airplane."

>The airplane takes up the entire picture except one square.

Only you can do that, Anonymous. Everyone has something different that gets their heart ticking. If you don't know what it is yet, you haven't tried enough new things!

I'll stick around for one more reading if someone has a question or problem and they seek the advice of tarot. After that I need to get to bed.

My price is one hand. To keep things interesting (for me) I'm doing 3-card readings for men, 10-card readings for women. You don't need to bother posting your gender: I should be able to tell from your hand.

Be as specific or as vague with your question as you want. It does not change the meanings of the cards, only how I interpret them. I will post the card meanings first and my interpretation second to keep the two separate (in case you disagree with my interpretation or my lack of a critical detail caused me to interpret it incorrectly)

No questions are too big or too small. Ask about the meaning of life or if you have any bandaids left. Don't worry if you've already asked a question. Life is full of questions, there's nothing wrong with seeking more than one answer.

If you wish to get a reading from me, the cost is one hand. Also, what's "GETL"?

Rolling for shinji here

yeeeeah.. to you to P:

mmhm, i dunno if i like the picture or the typing captcha better..

nnh

You can keep memeing here and just complain about life in general, maybe grow bitter and make your memes more and more ironical and low key full of self hatred.
That or just find something to keep your mind busy enough to not think about things that depress you.
I barely sleep, atleast now I'm getting some rest, and I don't really pay them much attention honestly, but thanks I guess, what about you, any funny dream?
I mean, I don't dream so this isn't very stressful for me.

Dat Reimu violation

im just worried about corruption in this world. will hillary get what she deserves?

fuck off cunt

I'm.. not shinji..

That seemed a bit angry and unprompted. I think you're harboring latent aggression towards society that you're channeling towards anonymous members of a public forum in order to relieve stress with no repercussions. I don't blame you. If you want to talk about it, I'm here.

Hi You know? Or was it Tsun? I need to get a hold of myself.

See, I gave you dubs, I'm super nice to you ;~;
Fufufu, is user enjoying the lewd spell Manhattan cast on me?
I haven't been able to remember them very often for a while now.
Shinji is much better than Kirito!

Looks pretty Shinji to me

My bad I meant to type GET. My question is what should I do with my life,what direction will it go in?

Things have been okay, I've been getting tired often recently, and never when I want to
/'– –\ ...

I also started playing Dead Space again, after realising how fun it was

I recently had an idea for a game, a military vehicle dating sim

How about you?

-Sweet Roll

iIt's You Know.
You getting sleepy or something?

O-Oh..

Cause all male protags look the same amirite?

GET IN THE ROBOT

Since you have something in mind, I'll just leave the interpretation up to you.

>Five of Wands
Competition. Erratic energy. Confusion. Inconsistent effort. Preoccupation with material acquisitions. Appearing a fool in trying to keep up with the Joneses. Overspending. Impatience and stress. Waxing and waning of purpose. Clash of ideas and principles. Sloppy effort. Rebellion and turmoil. Breakdown of communication. Hurting others by giving mixed messages. Need to reevaluate situation, organize, and start afresh.

>The Chariot
Triumph. Victory parade. Success of a multifaceted endeavour. Leadership, competence, and maturity. Conquest. An evolved personality. Courage. Being centered and secure. Moral, ethical progress and conduct. A high-minded, honourable approach to life. Balance, integration. Harmony of opposite tensions. Equilibrium. Reconciling opposing forces or views. Uniting right and left brain functions. Control over inner conflicts. Harnessing wild energies. Life unfolding at an accelerated pace, yet maintaining direction. Finding one¹s stride. Enjoying the thrill and ride of life. Engaging an ambition or dream. Achievement. High energy. Promotion, honours, and reward. Overcoming opposition. May indicate a rescue, as in the arrival of the cavalry.

>Six of Swords
Movement. Improvement of any situation. Safe passage. More than sympathy, but help from others. Moving away from an unhealthy situation. Lessening stress, yet destination unknown. Travel over water. A new chapter. Sometimes interpreted as a declaration of love. Direction. A powerful card in aligning heart and mind. Focus and follow-through, yet unpredictable result.

Y-yes.

Yep, sittin on a pile of dubs and trasur

And they all sit in the back window seat! WOO!

Wowee, what luck! I drew just the right card!

>Princess of Tarot Card Explanation
Tarot cards are a deck of 78 cards originating in the 15th century, each of which is assigned its own meaning drawn from the collective experiences of humanity. These meanings can derive from events, personality archetypes, or feelings that are experienced by most people at some point or another. By drawing a certain number of cards and interpretting their meaning, the reader attempts to glimpse the future of the questioner and provide insight.

Reisen, I lied. Consumption of my flesh causes no rise in libido, so it was just the placebo effect.
I hope this was as eye-opening for you as it was for me, because now you cannot deny your lewdness.

NO!

>back seat
Do I look like a nigger to you?

>Only you can do that

Welp...

Shit.

I'm too late but I already took this so have it anyway.

Talking bout the classroom, fool.

I would hate not dreaming, they're usually very enjoyable for me.

Hmm, maybe try tea or coffee? Never played Dead Space myself but it's good that you're enjoying it.

Military vehicle dating sim? Explain. I'm doing well myself.

What if I just shape-shift into a female? You wouldn't be able to tell from my hands, then. I could also turn off my glow, and make my skin a human color, so you would be none the wiser.

I don't watch a whole lot of SoL

>Me
>Sleepy
>In the same sentence
Bawhahahah, that sure is a funny one!
You've been having too many dreams then!
But it's simplier than you think, try drawing, you'll suck at first like everyone ever, but maybe you'll get gud? Try watching Bob Ross or something.
Meh, you can get used to it, really!

Even when dreams aren't enjoyable I'd rather remember them than not remember them.

Another thread?
Dream talk?
This is getting good!

Hello thread, am not late am I?
This thread looks lewd as hell

Then you trippin

Interesting, but I'm pretty bakas so I'm having difficulty applying it to my situation. I appreciate it though.

But, he didn't say 'Me' in the sentence, he said 'You.'
I'll see myself out.
Yes, tell me about all those armpit dreams you've had. I got some pretty sweet-ass dreams, if anyone has ever wondered what a god dreams of.

Have you considered documenting your dreams at all?

Ah, I'm only joking around! I promise! I mean I do like him more but that's unimportant! H-hello!
Uuuufufufu. You have him to thank.
Be nice to me too, damn it...
WHAT! Aaaah, damn. Okay. I won't do so, then. I'll be totally open about it.
Too many..?

I can tell you have more to ask than you let on. I'll read the cards as they fell, but I'm afraid these cards are difficult to interpret without knowing the full extent of your question. I won't pry more than you are comfortable with.

>Past: Death
Death is one of the most misunderstood cards in all of tarot. It does not represent literal death. For that, you want the Tower. The card of Death represents CHANGE. Every end is a new beginning, and the death of one part of your life is the start of a new one. You have recently gone through some transformative phase and what your life once was it will be no longer. You are now on to phase two of life and you have no blueprint for this part yet. Upright meanings: Endings, beginnings, change, transformation, transition

>Present: The Hanged Man, inverted
The Hanged Man is an enigma of a card, and also very often misunderstood. It has nothing to do with physical hanging, but rather metaphorical hanging. You are trapped between two alternatives. It often represents a catch-22, or an upside-down perspective on a situation. For example, suppose your friend is in a bad relationship. The only way to help them is to break their heart. When we find ourselves in the position of the hanged man we are being pulled in two directions by alternate desires. Inverted, we are not just hanging: but entirely entangled in the branches of the Tree of Life. What would have been a letting go or sacrifice instead becomes indecision, delay, and postponement of the inevitable. You wait for life to make sense and find yourself just... hanging around.

>Future: Knight of Coins, inverted
The knight of all suits represents works, effort, and responsibility. He works hard and confidently towards his goals. Coins represent material gains and wealth. You can see how these two forces interact to create the Knight of Coins: efficiency, routine, conservatism, method, and dependability. Out of characters, but yours is inverted.

You're silly~

Mind if I take those dubs off your hands? I'm collecting them.

You look lewd, with that aggro sign on your chest.

You're not a god but what do you dream of?

Kept a dream journal for a while, haven't written anything in years now though.

I tend to agree. Unenjoyable dreams are pretty rare for me right now, it was worse when I was stressed in school.

I have lucid dreams every now and then so those are always fun. Or even if they aren't completely lucid, I get god mode powers and it's fun to play with.

I've never been the type to not remember dreams so it'd seem bizarre.

It's fun having something trigger a memory of a dream I had years ago and hadn't thought about in years...I used to keep a dream diary but only a short while and I lost the text files anyways.

Only a little late! I must have missed the lewd...

You can never have too many dreams~

Sorry, user. Maybe next time. Reimu has been getting much better at tarot over the months I've monitored this thread, although she is often too busy to give a good interpretation or explanation - instead just dumping the meanings of each card. Still, she may be able to help you out.

That'd be acceptable. So long as I can fap to it.

Inverted, the Knight of Coins represents laziness, boredom, and feeling "stuck". You have no determination to produce value and so you remain idle. Looking back at the other cards, it's apparent this is because of your situation. Your life has changed DRASTICALLY from what it once was, and you feel like doing anything will have negative consequences. So instead you favor doing... nothing. No harm will befall you if you continue on this path, but no glory will find you, either.

Ah, that's very true.
*nods*
I feel the same way! Even the scary ones can sometimes be inspirational, narratively.

Not all of the phrases included there will apply. Much like a tarot reader, you'll have to rely on intuition and just pick the phrases that stick out to you the most, or that seem most related to your situation.

First impressions are everything.

Think of it as Kancolle, but across the whole military (Tanks, ships, planes, etc)

But it's a dating sim

And they are not cute humanoid representations

In this game you will be dating these war machines as they are (Of course they will be empty, able to operate themselves, and intelligent and sapient)

-Sweet Roll

>Cred Forums
>picking up a creative talent

I'll just stick to my plan of withering away.

>Hanged Man
Seija approves
You must be a talented taroter

How are ya, lewd bunny girl?~

Dub dubs, can I have fortune now?

I have a long-standing agreement with myself that if I catch myself dreaming I must immediately have dream-sex with Selena Gomez. On two previous attempts I woke up shortly after realizing I was dreaming and nothing became of it

The most recent time my dreams trolled me. I was in the middle of the most amazing sex of my life and then I was suddenly awoken.... BUT STILL IN THE DREAM. But I didn't realize I was still dreaming and was SO convinced I had just woken up from a lucid dream that I lost my god mode.

Tell me about my hand at least.

Got a topic in mind?

\/ \/ \/

I will punch you, Man of the hattan.
Ye ye!
Any good one?
What about writing?
It's just transfering what you think and feel to paper.

Which Alice are you?

Hows this, will I get good loot from the raid this weekend?

>Picking Selena as the default option
Mah nigga

Alright, so here's the dream.
I was in a Denny's, which is strange since I've never been in one. All they were serving was ice water, tit oranges and bubblegum. There were a bunch of fairies flying around, they represented different elements or concepts. There was a fire fairy, a cruelty fairy, a gravity fairy, a time fairy, a rock fairy, a mind fairy, a death fairy, a cow fairy and some others. Sometimes the fairies would merge into Seija and Seija would ask to have my dubs. The first time I told her that she could only have them if she told me I was very precious and cute, and after that, when she kept asking, I ignored her.
A childhood friend walked up to me. Somehow I recognized him even though he was 14 when I last saw him, and 90/91 now. He was holding a tiny Adolf Hitler, and after my friend started talking about windmills, the Hitler did a dance and jumped into my ice water. Then a liquid Hitler exploded from the glass, like the Terminator in T2, and killed everyone in the bar before giving me his business card and leaving.
Do it, punch me right in the butt, I dare you.

Aaah, how nice..
I'm okay! Having a good day~ And being more active in this thread than anytime recently, mwahaha.
Chiiiiief ;~;
I don't get it.
TIT ORANGES FOR ALL!

I can't sleep...

It's an exclamation mark!

>must have missed the lewd
He says, posting a shirtless Kotori.

Ah well, I'll stop by another time. Can't take it today.

Good! I like me some lewd! I oughta be more active as well.. and not show up mid-thread

Is there a way to cure my anxiety?

Thank you user. Hope all is well.

My name is Cale.

>Ace of Pentacles

...well, this is one of those times where the first card has the answer. Yes, yes you will.

>Temperance
>Four of Cups
Your raid group will be kind of salty about it though, so you'll have to be diplomatic to save face.

Well, here's my normal hand.
And by normal, this is when I was stealing time from another Multiverse to fuck with everyone there and make their skills and relationships weaker so I could mess with stuff.

None! I'm just an Alice lover!

What's the matter, user?

I wonder why you were thinking about that particular kind of oranges, yeah it's not like someone posts it in every single thread until it stays imprinted in our memory, yours is more like a memery though.

I'm not always so lewd! But when I am lewd, I am super lewd.
Ah...
You're an exclamation mark!

Aww yeah!
>Your raid gorup will be kind of salty
Even better~

The closest you'll get to a cure is therapy and possibly medication, I'm afraid. It's a slow path, but it's the best one.

>mfw I cannot lucid dream no matter how hard I try
>mfw I will never have my own godmode world when I sleep
>Feels incredibly terrible man

-Sweet Roll

not me m8, i havent even posted yet

>Cale has very bad luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Silver", "56".
keep something silver or silver colored on ya

Your three major lines (head, heart, and life) are all distinct and separated, showing you keep a strong division between the emotional, mental, and physical aspects of your life.

Your heart line is long and straight but doesn't reach across the whole palm. It's also fractured the whole way. This is a pretty bad sign. You have unrealistically high expectations of others and your emotions are unstable. You are too straight-forward in relationships and you would rather break than bend. Expect major upheavals in your life.

Your head line curves slightly away from the heart line and ALMOST touches the life line but narrowly avoids it. This rare line shows a extrovert with strong interpersonal skills. You would be very successful in PR, mass media, or social sciences.

Your life line is deep and strong. Your health looks good.

Your ate line goes from the end of your life line up past the heart line to the mount of sun. This type of line usually indicates artistic endowment, however your line is broken apart and fades away. It shows lost potential. You constantly strive for creativity but find it slipping out of your grasp.

tenoutaten
But how did you take his card if you were dead?

iruminati confirm

Then the lewd is a nice bonus!

>will never have my own godmode world
Sucks to suck.
It's assumed that everyone but me is killed when I say that, since I obviously can't be killed, even in a dream that I totally didn't make up.

-stare-

-puts my finger in your mouth-

Plenty of good ones, I should start writing them down again..

Sounds too lewd!

I've tried lucid dream sex, it's pretty nice but hard to stay asleep...

O-oh
It's cropped! See you later.

Yup yup~ I like being whisked away to new worlds too, it's pretty interesting, and then I wake up and things get boring again ;_;

Here, have this incredble cute.

Is it really necessary to be like that?

Is this fruit, meat, or dairy?

No, you would enjoy it, filthy degenerate.
It's just something that happens, man.
Sleep deprivation, pretty much.

That's not cute at all

You have no heart line (no emotions) and your life line has no beginning (your body should not exist but found its way into this world by accident)

Your mounts of the apollo, mercury, saturn, and jupiter all merge into one. I've never seen this, but I can make a rough guess as to its meaning. The mount of apollo represents interest and wealth. The mount of mercury represents wisdom. The mount of saturn represents integrity. The mount of jupiter represents willpower and ambition. Combined into one mount, no one of these aspects of yourself can exist without the other. Your wealth is not a feature, but a derivative of your integrity and ambition. Similarly your wisdom is not a facet of who you are, but the direct result of your interests and willpower. You are not a sum of several distinct and interesting personality traits, but one conglomerate that sustains itself.

Your fate line cuts from the mount of the moon to your head line. This indicates excessive desire and needs that will never be fulfilled.

Hi, may I ask how you have predicted this?

I wouldn't know ANYTHING about that...
Indeed! But apparently, I'm lewd all on my own.
What on the moon, no
L-like what...?

Oh good.
Mm, I see..
All three

Sleep paralysis can help you to achieve that, since it'll be easier to understand when your body is sleeping, if you really mess up a lot with your sleeping schedule you'll have it in no time.

I don't know if my life is going the right way.

I would like some input, to maybe see if I could improve anything.

>Uwaa! Senpai saw the inside of my hull while I was getting repaired! What a pervert!

-Sweet Roll

>jumps out of /bin/
am i late
and clover seems to have a problem with party hats right now
weird

-meowbot

I've explained this before.
It is whatever you want it to be. If you want the juice to be refreshing orange juice, tantalizing salty titty milk, or a mix of both, it can even change mid-meal.
The flesh works the same way, it can be the sour, sweet fruit of the orange, the perky squishiness of a tit, or both.
Either way, it all tastes like dreams, lewd, love, and freedom.
Maybe I would, maybe I wouldn't. Either way, if you try to punch me in the face like you said, I can just shapeshift at the last second and put my balls on my face or something.
Yes it is, please leave, you're making me cry.
That first line is frighteningly accurate.

I can't wait to experience my first black moon~ And it's during my birth month too!

You have feelings too??

???

Hey everyone. I'm back.

>i want to die

~MikanBox

Well without seeds it can't be fruit

Do breasts have seeds?

I bet the juice tastes like armpit sweat

Reisen is being lewd. I think I'll whistle for her and sic her on you, film the adorable violence that ensues, and post it online.
I think you meant to say 'no feelings.'?
Well, it's complicated. I have them now, I guess, but, adding to the confusion, I think another 'me' might now.

Welcome back, Box.

Lewd like in the picture you just posted, i thought it was supposed to happen only on special occasions!

hi

-meowbot

>Punch me in the face
But, Man of the hattan, I never mentioned your face, silly fool.
>I want to die
Welcome to the club!

see just a fortune cookie, sometimes its spot on other times its not. just gonna have to wait and see

if you want it to it will

Welcome back~

Why don't you run a very scientific test for that?
Get a normal orange for a control test, eat that. Then put Reisen on a treadmill with a carrot cake or some bullshit, and go on with your little armpit fantasy from there...
Oh yeah, I'll just turn my entire body into a dick, so no matter what, you're punching me in the dick.

You shouldn't post with that avatar..

You've been hanging about stupid humans for too long

what.
Don't ask.
This one does.
I will never be lewd at that... that... MEOWTH. Hmph.
Well, normally... But tonight is special!

Thanks Chief

-Cale

Do you really want to die? What happened Box?

It's not important -hugs tight and doesn't let go-

>>i want to die
don't

You know it doesn't matter what they taste like. They'll make great pranks.

I need to brush up on my gardening and plant me some tit trees then.

If you die can I have your stuff?

Why are there lewd rabbits now?

see

I've been to therapy before but for a different reason.

Perhaps it is time to get to the bottom of this.

because we have
it's the normal world

-meowbot

because why not

Heheh.. don't mind me, I'm just a pervert~

What makes this night so special? I probably missed the motivation since i also missed the first thread.

But I created human life after I entered this Universe, and I think I did at least a decent job.
Meowth is the best Pokemon, though. I don't think Seija the Kitty likes being called a cat.
You still need to test it with science, so you need someone's armpit sweat. It can't be your own, because it's too tainted with cat saliva (why do you keep licking your armpits), rudeness and memes.

Don't we all?
I ask again, what

youtube.com/watch?v=0QQQBLyo8ug

My exact point of view

woo

-meowthbot

I was cursed by the hattan man! I swearz.
Uuh no, that's Braixen. Followed by Totodile. Followed by Mewtwo.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zwjwx3bZkK8

How's it going?

Hey there.

Thanks Nep.

Thanks.

If i get dubs at any point, you can have 'em. Thats about all i can do.

refer to this post

>i'm starting to lose my grip on my emotions. >Like i'm starting to not show emotion anymore. (apparently)
is this bad?

I have tried many times using W.I.L.D, I laid down like a corpse, breathing long, deep breaths constantly chanting "I'm dreaming" in my mind to the beat of my breathing (inhale, I'm dreaming), for HOURS, to no avail. I sometimes have llittle twitching movements during this, I also need to clear my throat a lot, and my hair gets fucking itchy as hell, I am also NEVER tired when I want to (Middle of the day and need to stay up? Lay down, close eyes, and BAM! KO).

I've only had lucid dreams a couple of times, for only a few seconds, and very hazy

-Sweet Roll

>cursed
(oh shit I am summoning him)
Wrong. I simply made you realize your lewdness.
>Uuh no, that's Braixen. Followed by Totodile. Followed by Mewtwo.
(Don't care about Brexit, Total Dildo, or that psychic Frieza-lookin' bastard.)
Wrong. They have no personality. Meowth does.

You didn't, some are faulty, and even the ones considered ok are so far from being perfect, you failed us creator.

It's been going fine. You say you're losing your emotions. This is pretty bad, indeed. I have gone through this as well, so you're not alone there. When did you find out you started to exhibit less emotion?
~Swiss

When will We finally burn all the heretics?

I WAS GOING TO TAKE THE NIGHT OFF BUT BEING THE FOOL YOU ARE I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED! THIS THREAD IS CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURSED

OP I'm going to fap to you

I can't make you whiny little stinkers absolutely perfect, you know. It was either give free will and let some people be shitty sometimes, or completely control everyone and allow no freedom.

never
>throws a brick

-meowbot

I asked for it this time.
When I say I'm God, that isn't quite right. I created life, but I didn't flood it, force people to worship me, or send people to eternal torment, like that Yahweh asshole.

What am I then? I know I'm not human.

A black moon! It's two new moons in one month

Have fun!

at least you had some sort of dream that may have been good. the only kind of dream i have been having is, i "wake up" to some scary lookin thing and we just stare at eachother, like we are intimidated by eachother.

a couple of days ago, i started to just, stop caring about other people. as well as myself.

soon brother

Oh shit

I like this user. United against heresy.

I am enjoying lurking on this thread.

I'd love to learn more about fortune telling and maybe contribute to a few of these threads in the future.

Where is the best place to learn?

The level of interaction I had was less than a parent. I didn't raise humanity. I technically didn't even create it. I just nudged some single-celled organisms into maybe evolving and left it at that. I did nothing bad, and nothing good.
I'm only interacting now, since humanity has evolved, and I can now see what is in the box. I like what I see, and I think a brighter future is ahead.

So you are implying that on no occasion will the universe be rid of heresy? I think you misused the word "never".

Still cale btw. Forgot to sign off. Will get an avatar soon.

-Cale

Incorrect! Totodile is excitable, Braixen is as cool as it gets and is witchy and Mewtwo is badass! All better than that loser.
Damn it, Manhattan.
k-kay.
I wish I knew!

So, now you can't feel positive emotions anymore in circumstances that pleased you before? Is that it?

Then you should definitely try sleep paralysis, you just have to overcome the scary parts of it, that btw happen because you're basically dreaming, but your mind is aware, that's why iy's extremely helpful, you can recognize easily when you're sleeping and try to lucid dream from that point, i always put my lower lip between my teeth when i'm about to sleep, because you can do very small movements during sleep paralysis, so biting the lips by pressing them against the upper teeth it's an excellent way to wake up.

Stop cursing Reisen!

My wish is simple: I want dubs.

I learned by buying a tarot deck and reading the little booklet that comes with them. Plus some research on Google, some advice from other tarot readers I know, and practice!

I think it's best to just throw yourself into it and see what works!

what, you mean it?

Just here to claim the last image.

I was born a human, but after the accident, nobody can really say what I am. I don't know what you are, because I did not create you directly. I just gave life that initial push.
Goodnight.
Mewtwo is a fuckboy

Fuckin Dan

speaking of which, can you purge me? i might not be a heretic, but i feel i need it.

something like that

~MikanBox

DAN SAVES THE DAY

-meowbot

Oh, and Happy Birthday, Cred Forums.

*That should be called anhedonia, so yes, it's bad.

well, i'm somewhat okay with that.

~MikanBox

Oh I know about sleep paralysis and how you will scared senseless if your eyes open, I have been using W.I.L.D to achieve that, but I never actually succeeded

Also Reimu is wearing a birthday hat

-Sweet Roll