Need relationship advice Cred Forums

Need relationship advice Cred Forums

>be me 15
>get a girlfriend 13 yo, date for a month, get cucked
>month later, get back together, date for 6 months, fall in love, eat out, get hand job
>get cucked again, break up, lose my virginity to a random slut
>3 months later, get back together, take her virginity, date for a year, she gets too needy, break up
>8 months later, get back together, date for 8 months, get CUCKED AGAIN
>2.5 years later, be 21 now, messages me out of nowhere, she's hinting she wants to see me again.

Pic related, what do?

MOOOODSS!!!!!!

Get the fuck off this website you underage little SHIT.

oh. nvm lol sorry

just keep her on the backburner as a fuckbuddy in-between other girls.
never date her again.

I've tried before, we have too strong a bond, but shes like bypolar or some shit

I'm not sure you know what cucked means.

she didnt cuck me by fucking another guy, but she was kissing another guy each time

dude she cheated on you almost every time you've been with her. that isn't going to change.

So whats your advice user?

Yep, you're a beta little cuck.

see

got it, I'll try to manage that

pedo

she's 19

>i'll try to not let her do whatever the fuck she wants with no consequences
>but more likely she'll manipulate me into being her bitch AGAIN
>even though i am fully aware of the pattern that has played itself out the last 4 times

ok, good luck user

user, don't do it. Love blinds you to the truth. You think you want to get back with her because you have shared some good memories with her, but time and time again she has proven she is not loyal when in a relationship. You're always going to think "Well, maybe this time it will be different". It wont, the cycle will continue to repeat itself. Do yourself a favor and don't get back with her no matter how much you want to.

cuckbeard

kill her
change state
kill yourself
run for your life
she's gonna give you unique moments, so you can have some happy memories as a comparison to the hell thath will be your everyday life knowing that her is around.
She's gonna mess up with your life so bad.
Not even as a fuck buddy, not even as a human being, go very far from her and stay there.

well eventually it'll turn into fucking

she doesn't respect you enough to keep to herself for you

There is no bond, that's a concept you made up

Now I know you don't know what cuck means.
GTFO, underaged fuckhead

im 21

Hook up again
Fuck her in the ass, HARD
>stop for nothing
>analcreampie.webm
Wipe shitty blood/cum paste from your dick on her face.

His dubs say otherwise.

Depends on how much of a cuck you want to be, i guess.

Good advice, thats what i keep telling myself, should i just ignore her completely then?

I've found it arousing when i got cucked the first two times, but the last time just made me really sad

Polyamory. Date her. Fuck her. Have fun. Right off the top though, let her know that you'll be seeing and fucking other people. If she's not down, don't start anything with her.

I don't fuck often, I try to stay free of aids and im also semi-neet

he can't, hear his words he really love her...
Going very far from her is the way

Hmm. If the cheating doesn't bother you, you could still go for poly. Let's her sleep around when she wants, but also keeps your options open to have whatever fun you feel like with other people.

If the cheating does bother you, don't start anything with her. People change in minor ways, and this sounds like a core of hey personality.

Call her a dumb cheating cunt.

Her*

It sounds like you cant help yourself from getting back with her, so yes, I would say ignoring her is your best bet. otherwise, you start talking/hanging out with her again, and you'll fall right back into the trap.

you basically have two options

1) fuck her until one of the two of you moves on. however, you MUST remain emotionally detached and never forget the fact that she is an untrustworthy hoe. if you ever feel feelings of any kind, break it off straightaway

2) blow her off

>Bypolar