How do I lose 50 pounds by december without killing myself?

How do I lose 50 pounds by december without killing myself?

>I am willing to use any drugs or fucked up methods

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1H2zCdtz-2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Meth, exercise and calories restriction

Cut of arms and legs.

vegan and excersis

Kill yourself and exercise.

I can totally help you out with this because I did the exact same thing last year.

what do you weigh now?

GHAHAHAHUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHJAHAHAHAHHA

Liposuction.

Cook all your stuff yourself, always buy fresh, eat meat 3 times a week tops. Improve your life hygiene overall, go take walks.

210. How did you do it? Advice?

eat less

Ive lost 15kg in 3 months just by cutting all processed sugar, add pool at least 3 times a week and you're golden

Do you work ? Are you free ?

No exercise, no bullshit. 800 kcal/day and sleep your whole days. You'll feel like a zombie.

How tall are you?

i doubt you can lose 50 that fast but a guy i work with was on the verge of 300 and said time to fix this shit. he decided to go atkins diet but he never switched from the induction step where you eat almost no carbs to the maintenance step where you reintroduce a small number of carbs. so basically the guy only eats meat and veggies that have no starch/sugar/carbs. the fat fuck dropped over a hundred pounds and is still dropping.

the good thing about atkins is you don't need to learn how to be an amazing vegetarian chef or eat nuts and berries or some dumbass shit -- you basically just stop eating carbs and mostly eat meat. it ain't healthy exactly but you can drop weight.

4'5''

What the fuck? How old are you? Are you a girl?

dubs said its wise word

You lose a pound a day if you eat right, maybe more
I was 180.8 on wednesday
I weighed myself this morning and got 177.8, both weighings were done on empty stomachs and after my morning shit

Veganism really will thin you. Just take B12 supplements and iron supplements - Floradix works. If you want to speed up your metabolism, go buy massive quantities of Stash green tea from the store and drink around 3-5 cups a day (2 hours away from each meal; caffeine inhibits iron absorption). Exercising by the numbers just to burn calories sucks ass, so find something you actually like to do (racquetball? swimming? dance?) and look forward to doing so you maximize times you do that. Also maximize incidental exercise, such as avoiding car trips within 5 miles and walking instead, or taking the stairs instead of the elevator, or cleaning your place every day. Chores burn calories. Listen to music while you do them. If you want to convert fat to visible muscle, lift. If you want to actually get strong, read this book called Convict Conditioning and do what it says. Never stretch before exercising, but stretch afterwards and between exercise days. You can do it OP.

Cut your carbs completely
Cut out all sugar
No wheat, rice, cakes, crackers, bread,
limit beer
walk around the neighborhood for an hour a day

I was 235 when I started this.

First off, don't exercise until you lose some weight, all your going to do is feel like you can eat more because you walked for 20 mins.

Instead I suggest cutting your meals to ONE a day. It borderline anorexia but I lost 20 pounds in about a month. For example, I ate 2 egg sandwiches in the morning and that was it.

BUY A FCUKING SCALE! This won't be fun but if you can see your progress it will keep you going.

I don't know about 50 pounds that quick but I think I hit 170 around January when I started in June.

im a 9 year old guy why?

Go full keto. It works. Look at this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=1H2zCdtz-2s

I didn't look into that product they mention, but that would be the best way to start it off.

Also do Ultrashape (if you have a few thousand dollars), it's like liposuction but completely non-invasive. I know a couple people that did it, and they like the results.

I have two jobs and go to school full time This is actually OP I'm 5'7

losing a pound is a 3500 calorie deficit. If you don't eat anything and run for 4+ hours you might lose a pound in a day.

Your weight will fluctuate by about 3-5 pounds due to water retention and how hydrated you are. If you want to lose a quick 10 pounds lose water, but it will come right back.

Yeah, you also cause your body to go into preservation mode.

You also burn up your muscle, so...

>I have two jobs and go to school full time
You are fucked. You'll not be able to lose 50 pounds in such a short periode and keep functioning like a human being.

Check out leangains, and start following an intermittent fasting schedule. Basically only eat for 8 hours a day, or less if you can stand it. The biggest part about losing weight is eating less, eating healthy is even better, and you must stay away from processed food as much as possible, as things like refined sugars and especially high fructose corn syrup will hinder your ability to lose weight.

if that's the case you're just going to have to go on the druggie diet.

get hooked on stimulants that keep you up all night. Even the cheap ones will be expensive so you're going to have to cut into your meal budget. This is fine. You will eat once a day and stay up all night and you'll be skin and bones in a few months easy.

You're going to have a tough time keeping your work/school going because you're going to be strung out and acting real sketchy.

you can fast for at least 72 hours, usually 96, before your body goes into starvation mode.

Eat 1 small can of tuna for every meal, along with whatever green veggies you can fit into a 1-cup measuring cup.
My best trick for dropping weight. You'll hate tuna when you're done though... 50lbs should take two months if you stick with this diet. No salt or seasonimg allowed unless it's herbal btw

This is bait, and even if it is, someone ban him

Oatmeal with fruit and cardio.

Your piss is going to always reek of tuna and be yellow from the veg, so make sure to drink plenty of water also. If your piss is clear, you're doing it right.

Burn 2870 calories a day
Your bmr is probably less than that
Basically you cant

pray to thelema

You don't need drugs or anything fucked up. Just cut back to about 1000 calories a day.

You might have to stop drinking water the last day to hit the 50 pound mark though.

This.

These other diet suggestions are stupid and a waste of energy (no pun intended).

Walk all day for a month. You'll lose 75 pounds if you're a fat fuck like I know you are.

This is actually true if OP never leaves his room.

Hardcore keto diet at only around a 1,000 calories a day and a motherfucker of a cardio regiment.

Walk, run, walk, run, at quarter mile intervals until you've distanced 5 miles being sure to accelerate and decelerate as quickly as possible. Do this twice a day, once in the morning, once in the evening, for a daily total of 10 miles a day. This not only cuts way back on your caloric intake, but also burns the calories like Auschwitz AND gets your metabolism sky high.

This is a mother fucker of a plan that will seriously piss you off. You ahve three months left in the year. Two months until December. It's almost impossible. You'd be better aiming for New Years.

You could try "the tapeworm diet" where you swallow tapeworm eggs, and let em grow, once your close to losing the weight you want (its pretty quick) go to hospital and say you think you got tapeworms from somewhere cuz you pooped one out, getting rid of them is easy its just medication. There is risks with this, if you let it go on for too long they could kill you. If you start feeling weak like at all, thats when its time to get em out. Seen it on 1000 ways to die lol. the patient would have been fine if she would have went in like a week earlier. Instead she screwed around and by the time she was gonna go she was home alone and too weak to go herself.

Keto. If you're a fat mother fucker your weight will melt off fast. Keto is the process of your body using stored fat for fuel.

You've told us nothing about your body mass so we can't exactly help.