Kid Buu and Janemba. No ther way

Kid Buu and Janemba. No ther way

Broly and buu, Broly kills everyone, and Boo protects me meanwhile.

brolly and kid buu

baby and jenemba

Janemba and Super Hatyichack

>boo
Gtfo

Baby is non-canon queer

Well to answer this we have to rule out the weakest which in this case is frieza. Femicunt wouldint stand a chance

then maybe he shouldnt be a option OH WAIT HE FUCKING IS

He is still on the list and in the fan-fiction he's from he's still way stronger than any listed there

Only logical answer

And Yamcha? Were the fuck is Yamcha?

Buu and Janemba for sure.

I was going to say Buu and Baby, but assuming they can only use up to these forms in the picture, then those are the best two choices as Baby's form in this picture was nearly beaten by just a Super Saiyan alone.

Baby also cannot host in an enemies body that has a stronger power level than his own, which means it won't work on Buu or Janemba.

They also trump all the others. So that's my logical explanation.

>Brolly
>Not even SSJ2 power

Brolly is a whole lot of nothing. He can, at most, take on Frieza and Cooler.

Cell and Boo, they're literally the most powerful ones on there, and buu has the ability to heal you.

Pls elaborate more to as why cell even deserves to be on the list.

He's perfect.

3/8 of the characters arnt canon

Buu and Baby

Not But if buu beats at least 2 or 3 and Cell absorbs them he'd be fucking unstoppable.

No, only 3 of them are canon

are we following dragon canon?
because golden freezer would be the strongest one

Fuck

Correction: only 3 ARE canon. The rest are from movies, games or the trash known as GT.

I'm the guy from Cell at his peak was at/over SSJ2 power. In his perfect form, he can't absorb anybody, but each time he is almost destroyed, he becomes more powerful because of his Saiyan side.

>implying he could even get close to them in order to succeed. I see him more as a strategist. Hell probably wait till everybody is all good and beat up and pick upbthe scraps.

Buu and Janemba.

Cell, Frieza, Cooler, Hatchiyak and Broly cant kill Buu, Janemba could easily kill them as well. I don't really know anything about Baby because I barely watched GT.

Though I think this entire situation is hard to win. No matter who you pick, any of the remaining characters could kill you incredibly quick and I doubt your defenders could keep them all off you simultaneously. I guess Buu would either have to absorb me, or one of the two just take me and run while the other kills everybody else.

Then who Frieza and Yamcha? gtfo fag

>everytime he gets close to dieing he comes back stronger

Nigga what. Where does it state that. Thats just an assumption. That happened what? Once before babby and daddy vaporized him

Broly could easily take on buu wtf?

Frieza would be the strongest one
with the new dragon ball series he is on par with ssj god

not the one you replied to but all sayians have that getting stronger coming back from the brink of the death thing and since cell litterly has sayian cells he can accomplish that too

litteraly ss2 vegeta and ss3 vegeta were needed to just fight buu and broly was killed by a ss1 goku pls user

Pointandlaugh.jpg

based on canon
golden frieza would rekt all 7 without breaking a sweat

Try harder