Mormons are endorsing Gary Johnson under the twitter campaign #MormonsLikeTheJohnson

Mormons are endorsing Gary Johnson under the twitter campaign #MormonsLikeTheJohnson

Let's make it happen Cred Forumsoys.

bump
already did my part

Samefagging idiot. No one believes your shit.

Johnson would actually be worse than Trump

>3 posters

Look on twitter. Myself and 3 others participated. Take your shit somewhere else.

If you can, make a separate account that makes you look like an ultra-Mormon.

did my part it's your turn fag

Nobody actually does this shit. They just roll for fun or whatever then go fap to traps and feet and shit.

Bump this fucker up

Bump!

>calling user samefag for bamping
I'm OP.
Take your shitpost and gtfo back to g/fur, faggot.

Bump
We can do this anons. Tumblr works too.

Bump

I would help but I don't have a twitter
also wish you faggots picked a better rumor

Wtf is that a dog cock

Me too. The one about the Clintons being found guilty of child rape in an 80s case that resurfaced was the best one.

#MormonsLikeTheJohnson may not be as juicy but it has a better chance of trending.

uhh that sounds fake as shit that mormons would suppport Johnson.

sounds more logically like its part of that marketing for memes Johnson payed for so they just made this up.

I'm a Mormon who's supporting Johnson

AMA

why are you a faggot?

sauce

yeah. or that trump and hillary had an affair 30 years ago. way more interesting
that's true I guess MormonsLikeTheJohnson is more believable... but there's plenty of funnier rumors that could still be believable. Like a made up affair...or the death of someone...or like when 50 cent lost his left arm in a tragic accident. something more entertaining. I suspect that half the registered voters don't even know who Johnson is. Seriously many people I've talked to about the election are that fucking ignorant. They didn't even know he existed.