Ok, real talk Cred Forums

Ok, real talk Cred Forums
Have you ever noticed that Mexicans always seem to do an inferior job when compared to every race ever. Whether it's construction, ordering a burger at a fast food chain, cooking in a real restaurant, plumbing, tattooing, being a lawyer, anything, Mexicans always perform such a low quality Job that you were better off paying to have someone else do it. Even the Indians are better than the Mexicans. Why are Mexicans so shitty at everything? I know they're cheap, but when did low price for low quality become the standard?

>when did low price for low quality become the standard
>low price for low quality
as opposed to what?

If you pay someone a shitty wage they're probably going to do a shitty job, genius.

Mexicans can't even make Mexican food right, white people had to make it better. tequila? Whites made it better.

You're an idiot. I bet you pay $12 for a fucking mexican meal. child.

Mexican food sucks, I would rather drink bleach than eat it

Yeah I bet you stuff your fat face with the food your mother makes. Grow up. child.

Nice attempt at correcting your original insult, grow up Mexican

ITT: mexicans wont build Trumps wall for pennies an hour so whiteboys band together to call them lazy

*Niggers

the fuck are you talking about?

Never let called them lazy, I just said they do shitty work. A Mexican built wall would break within 3 years. Blacks could build it better. Or why not hire Asian to make it?

>when did low price for low quality become the standard

entitled liberal detected

Go to mexican restaurants and see what kind of ppl are ordering there.

>Blacks could build it better
Let's be reasonable here

Lol blacks ? Go to a construction job site and see whose working , and you feel so strong about it , start protesting.

Poor people who spend their real money on material stuff and are forced to only be able to afford the slop Mexicans call food

>even the Indians are better than the Mexicans
wtf are you talking about? in almost every setting where merit is based on pure skill and performance (such as business or medicine) pooinloos outperform almost every other ethnic group. get your facts straight, op

Sucks to be me
Im mexican and japanese

yeah but see the thing is i work at chick fil a in the kitchen and there are a few hispanic people and they probably work harder than anybody there.

So you're fat, short, untalented, and have a baby dick? That really sucks.
On the bright side, since 90% of weebs are Mexican you would become a king to them

Cali fag here.
Mexicans here work pruning grapes at 100 degree weather
They literally pick the food you stuff your obese face with year round.

go back to McDonald's. I'm just assuming here but did some Mexican fuck your wife or daughter ?

Never said they didn't work hard. I just said their work is never quite as good

>Blacks could build it better.

lol, I've never seen a nigger do anything, except fuck shit up.

but in my case they are the best workers there effort, quality, etc

Compare and contrast a Mexican and black neighborhood. The difference is that at least the blacks try to justify their stupidity of ruining their homes, the Mexicans don't give a shit

I bet your a cuck huh

lol prunes are a different thing dumbass

How can u have a standard of the work
If no one else would do the work?
Also you said shitty at everything
Never seen a nigga or Indian pick fruit as fast as a beaner.

No, I'm just fed up with how whenever I pay for a service and the person Doing it is Mexican, it comes out fucked up

Oh sorry you can't differentiate between the fruit and the verb pruning
Cityfag

Niggers were whipped into shape via selective breeding for centuries, they are literally born to pick fruit. Beaners just do it because they suck too much to strive for anything better in life

Then why not man up and complain about it while your there in person. instead of taking it like a bitch and complaining on the Internet ?

I would but they never speak enough English to understand.

It's probably cause they are your a fag and don't deserve anything of quality

Lol alright I'm done with the bait.

Lol never seen a real life mexican. I live in the UK so is there an equivalent here?

They probably don't understand you with those fast ass lips you have and dumb ass lisp

You clearly don't live close to the border. Northern faggot

The Polish

*see

I live in San Diego

Niggers picked fruit?
Actually their children here from the farms go to college
Not like your useless ass who gets mad when his manwhich ain't heated right lol

I'm Mexican.... I can't speak fluent English , I make shitty Mexican food , and I fuck a white girl everyday. Stay mad white Boi.

Pic related.

Beaners going to college to work at McDonalds and stay ghetto is quite common. They're all a bunch of rats

Wow, weird, I would have said that a piece of shit white entitled asshole 21-year-old who is working on his "screenplay" and can't fucking make a coffee without doing so ironically...I would have said that guy is the problem.

Her thighs are disgustingly fat. You should be proud of that. But anything is better than Mexican girls, so I understand your excitement

Different problem. But they are definitely awful. But they don't work, they live off their parents. Mexicans never move out, but they work

>they do shitty work. A Mexican built wall would break within 3 years.
I guess all these buildings built by Mexicans in the last 3 years will collapse pretty soon. They have to since the only people I see working on construction sites are Mexican

Do you even think before you spew shit

ITT: OP got pickles on his 8th quarter pounder this week, and is on a mission.

that's just your fucking opinion and this is a troll thread .

No, I didn't get my 16th fillet O'Fish

That female has the nicest thighs n ass. Post your girl.

Lol that was funny no lie.

Naw, Mexicans I've worked with in the past are generally competent. Haitians on the otherhand, are the laziest pieces of shit I've ever had the displeasure of meeting. What's weird is they all have like 8 fucking jobs, and their excuse for not working hard or leaving early is one of their other jobs left them tired or they have to go to their other one. Shit maybe if you just put some effort into one job you could make enough money to not have EIGHT!

Post nudes.

Well the people that jump the border usually cannot even get a job back home....that is on the USA.
>Went to college in USA, american's think I am poor af because I look like a inka chief.
>Realized USA is full of below average people, only white skin
>On TV shows USA looks so much cooler
>Calculus is actually looked as a difficult class in College
DAFUQ, I thought this is the first world.....well that was my problem
No complains

Why would I post nudes of my gf in this of all threads?

Quit being a fag,

Beaners are earnest. Even though they do a shit job, they try their best. You can't blame them for their native country's fucked up educational system. You can't expect a person with a 5th grade education to work like an engineer. Fucking shitstain.

You're dumb as fuck

Read where I said whites made Mexican food better

I'm a fag, yet I have a chick and you don't? I fail to see the logic

I agree OP.
I'm Canadian, worked in alot of industries, from managing a restaurant to automotive, to construction. In all my years, I've never been so distracted as when I was in mexico, noticing everything was half assed. Every building, built like shit. Every piece of landscaping, paint, walls, lighting fixtures, plumbing, everything, was done half assed and shitty. And no, I wasn't at a shit hole, I was at a 5 star resort, cost close to 2 grand a week on special.
Mexicans are just lazy, and don;t care about anything but immediate gratification like food and drugs and booze. They're on par with niggers.

theres hammerskins enjoying burritos right now looking at you like "wtf nigger"

"Blacks could do it better" now i know this is bait

U said you don't like it

please go into a black neighborhood with a sign that reads "all lives matter." please.

I have a girl to , but post nudes , quit being a faggot.

you ever see nig nogs work?

you are literally too stupid to live...and your borderline illiterate

I dont, doesn't mean the white product isn't superior

I can't, Mexicans lives don't matter

Found u kek