Does the D.E.N.N.I.S. system really work?

Does the D.E.N.N.I.S. system really work?
how do you get a clingy gf?

OKC has some desperate sluts, they're also clingy.

Yes the D.E.N.N.I.S. system is full proof. If you don't mind being a sociopath (which I don't and you shouldn't), then yes it works 99% of the time. I was unknowingly doing it way before the show.

dont girls on online dating get messages from 20 guys a day? how are you supposed to stand out with boring small talk...

I wouldn't mind a clingy girlfriend, tbh

My friend show'ed me hers. About 95% of them are from sugger daddies, poorfags, and neckbeards just saying "hey". Have a good profile pic, and start a convo talking about shit she said about her (you mentioned Nickelback as your favorite artist, whats your favorite album?) AKA: Demonstrate Value

How have you gone your whole life thinking the term is "full proof"?

Kek

What is this system?

It is full proof. It's like 80 proof vodka, except instead of just 80 proof it's full proof.

> not watching it's always sunny

Demonstrate Value
Engage Physically
Nurture Dependence
Neglect Emotionally
Inspire Hope
Separate Entirely.

Because he's only had 14 years in his entire life, lawl

>how do you get a clingy gf?
The alpha/beta hierarchy applies to both genders. There are beta females as well. These are the clingy ones. Identifying them is a bit harder than their male counterpart though.

I prefer the M.A.C. system.
Move in
After
Completion

I'm not too proud for seconds.

The Dennis system is flawless.

I get you man.
Anyone else #embracesociopathy?

Dennis system works every time

Girls on dating sites are RETARDED. They don't use any functions of the site, and only scroll through all the messages they get. Then they complain about how they can't find a decent guy, despite how you might find tons of girls with over 90% match rating that never respond.

Maybe they don't respond to you for a reason. The whole point of the DENNIS system is to not get a gf if thats what you're going after.

this.
they dont even bother viewing your profile most of the time...

just skip the S
the DENNI system might get you a gf

Better than the Frank system... eww

You kinda need a g present before you can consider not making them your gf

>Cause everyone on Cred Forums is a virgin neckbeard
Maybe I like going on here and talking to you guys after smoking a bowl. I'm just stating what worked for me. I'm also a jap so I feel like that helps me out a bit (most people on OKC are looking for an interracial relationship for some reason.)

So... It's 50%.

Yeah. So many women ask me questions that are answered in my profile. I gave up on online dating. The girls were mostly overweight and annoying

Why is 100 full?