She made a facebook account

>she made a facebook account
>instantly shows up as 'people you may know'
>she

annnnnnd feels thread.

Ew....

Stop being a fucking codependent little shit and grow up. Goddamn this shit is so pathetic dude.

normally I agree with you. I'm the happiest guy i know. I'm very pro independence. i dont believe in dating unless its someoen you actually connect with (as opposed to the first person to settle for you like most relationsihps).

I've been single four years cuz im happy on my own. and even on my own im the happiest person i know.

its just once in a while I see a picture of her and i feel sad. not depressed. not like i wanna kill myself. not like its the end of the world. not like i need to get her back.

just a little sad that it didn't work out differently. does that make me co dependent? am i just not allowed to have feelings?

And you guys have the nerve call ME a faggot?

Indulging in these emotions even a little bit is a waste of time.

lmao is this a You Cringe You Lose thread?

who cares

yick

and im sure you're the perfect little robot who only ever does something productive.

Fuck, that show always brought the feels

pretty much

btw calling me a robot for being able to handle my emotions unlike a woman is a little desperate I gotta say.

>if you ever feel sad and jsut want to enjoy feelsy images then you arent handling your emotions

posting in this thread is a waste of time :^)

the only feels pic i'll ever need to save

I'm just so tired of being the only person willing to sleep in my bed.

I caught myself figuring out how to tie a noose the other day.

see THATS edgy. indulge your feelings but dont kill yourself just cuz you're fucking single man.

I've been single four years and the happiest guy i know. internal happiness.

dont do it, if not for yourself than do it for the people in your life who still love you but are incapable of filling that void

is there a really difference between, say, "i love you" and variations like "love u" and "ily"? i'm starting to feel like saying anything other than the full "i love you" is insincere.

saving that one for sure .-.

>le edgy meme

Leave this thread, child.

>be me, temp worker
>get started on a new 2-month job
>office is very casual, 90% of people working there are nice old ladies
>my manager is female, 7/10
>after chatting with her occasionally, grow to get a crush on her
>go home and immediately think "it would never work out, can't date my boss, i'm not good enough for anyone to like me" etc
>pay attention whenever i hear her voice at work, meanwhile try to subtly suss out if she's married or has a boyfriend or not (couldn't figure out)
>today, she gives me her cell number and tells me to text her if i need help with work or something (not really paying attention since i'm getting her number)
>wonder if she really just gave me her number for work, imagination goes into overdrive
>remember that it would be impossible for her to ask me out since i'm just some stupid temp she's known for three weeks she doesn't care about
>apparently care enough about this stupid shit that i made this post

haha, this happened to me a few months ago.

i'm sorry you have to go through it too.

and forgot to mention, i said 90% of my co-workers are nice old ladies, my manager is cute and i think in her 30s (hard to tell)

why not? =(

yes, there is a difference user. you should learn the difference between those phrases because they give off insanely different meanings

"ily" - basically the most casual meaning of the phrase. you see people saying that to their friends for birthday wishes and stuff.

"I love u" - getting there. I still use this when referring to a really close friend. Just to show that you appreciate them a lot and you're glad they are in your life.

"I love you" - almost there. This is in the romantic territory. This is the most traditional meaning of the phrase too, meaning you have strong feelings for someone on a romantic level

"I'm in love with you" - you're there. completely head over heels for them. there's a reason why the phrase "madly in love" exists. I have never been in love with a girl, but I have loved a girl. Does that make sense? If you find yourself being in love with someone, it usually means you genuinely want to spend your whole life with them.

"Love you" - just a shortened way to say "I love you". I don't think this gives off any different meaning from the full phrase.

hope I helped user