Good evening Anonymous! Is anything troubling you? Maybe I can help

Good evening Anonymous! Is anything troubling you? Maybe I can help.

>Come in for advice, fortune-telling, and friendly conversation.
>GETs (dubs, trips, etc.) can receive a tarot reading from me. Ask a question or leave it general, or anywhere in between.
>GETs can be donated to others, but you have to be specific about who gets it.
>Leave a name (nickname, real name, made up name) and you'll receive a fortune cookie even if you don't GET.
>Patience and love! These take time, so hang around after you GET and remind me if it seems like I missed you. Remember that you have to actually ask for a reading to get one. I'm not scanning the thread for dubs!
>Leave internet/avatar drama at the gate, please.

#OmegaTime

Uu~

Well yeah, why not?

NOLEWD

What's that party hat floating above you? I've never seen something like that....is it Heresy?

Happy birthday, Cred Forums, specially Cred Forums, the place where the miserables gather but we do our best to make it bearable.

I'm celebrating Cred Forums's birthday!

That's the spirit!
Yeeeeep.
LEWD

Oh i see....Hey, that's pretty good!

Once again, in case nobody caught it, happy birthday, Cred Forums.
Good night.

I want doubles. That's all.

I- I thought you didn't want me to do it
...if you're fine with it, then I really will

--------------------
Oh and also, since it is customary for me to do this

I present one extra extra large birthday sweet roll for Cred Forums

-Sweet Roll

This hasn't worked out... Fine, I can just reroll.

Choo-choo, can't stop the lewd train!

Happy birthday 4chin

That's better.

Rolling for those double digits.

Box is back to say happy birthday Cred Forums. i wanna fucking die.

~MikanBox

Yeah, but, what's your question for the cards?
Didn't go out as you expected, eh?
Hi Dan.

Welp~ I think I'm going to retire to the moon for the night~ Goodnight, everyone. I had fuuun~

I don't remember ever telling you NOT to do it...

Yep, it was all me. Here, I'm gonna go ahead and pass birthday hats to all the other threads too. Go look!

You taught me well~

Heyy, you did it. Congratulations!

Wassup, Nepu?
>rolling once more, come on baby.

Then, all that guilt I felt for having done it those couple of times was for nothing...
..would you mind posting some pictures for me to use?

You want but you won't, and you won't because if you dare trying i'll cross the ocean to keep you alive u.u

Outside has turned all red.

I don't have any question. I'm just gonna give this free question to somebody else.

Hmmm, I'm takin' this guy. His picture is funny as hell:

Well, what are you looking for?

its more like, i know there are people that care about me, so that makes me not want to do it.

What?

Oh nothing much really, hey, say, have you made more Dan pics?
Spilled the blood of your enemies?
Is this the user that had a crush on the actual Reimu helping anons and thinks about her when doing lewd things?

I like legs, but anything, as long as it's what you pick..
I guess so..

Now it's turning orange.

Legs... hmm...

Okidoki then, that's another avatar lost for me, i lost the count at this point.

Is there any special motivation if the party hat's colours are blue and purple? Maybe they used those because they wanted to apply these colours' meanings to Cred Forums, like royalty for the purple.

Indeed, that and some other motivations.

>
I'll work on a few more

>rolling

Senpai, look what I got in a draw thread!
>
What is going on?
Noice.

..really, just anything that you pick. More skin helps, but it does it for me just knowing that you're the one who picked it out

dont take offense, but what the hell are you talking about?

It's probably more of a color theory thing than a symbolic one. Those are two colors that pop out in front of the manila Yotsuba background.

Tell me about reimu. Why does She wear that hat?

No idea.
The sky turned bright yellow now.

That's called a sunset.

what.

~MikanBox

Fortune on love life?
Thought this might be fun lol

Oh? A third thread?~

Nice!

Well, okay. How's this?

*notices your trips* owo what's this?

~Neptune

Rolling once more before bed.
Thanks for all these threads, Reimu.

Oh wow. What thread number are we on, Reimu? And hello. :) I wanted to be here earlier but had surprise friends who took me out.

Will it ever turn to green?

It's really nice, coming from you..

bump

Nice trips, user

Hi Ophelia, it's the third one, how you doing?

That'd be a comforting explanation if it wasn't so strong.

White balance makes it hard to photograph though.

I suppose the effect is similar, but it's so intense.

Doesn't look like it.

Third thread, glad to see that you managed to find the Steam group by yourself, and you did it quickly too, anyways, how are you?

Tired but good. It's been a long week at work and i feel accomplished and ready for the weekend.

Take my dubs if you want them
See you on the flip side.

>Page of Swords
I see some sort of secret being kept, either by you or by the person you're with. A lot of plotting and scheming.

>Eight of Cups
The next person you end up with will eventually reveal themselves to be an unhealthy influence on you, and you'll turn away.

>Two of Pentacles
A vague and peculiar situation that keeps you on your toes.

I'm happy to see someone referencing that. That was a funny picture.

Ah, it's nothing. Everyone seems to be having so much fun, how could I stop?

I know, right? First time I've gotten trips!

How do I fuck my older sister, while our parents are out of town?

back on pc baby.

~MikanBox

You don't u.u

owO it's a pretty fun meme on its own, how could I not do it.
Rape :^)
It feels good to rest after a while, glad to hear you're doing ok though.
Uhm, you're forgetting to link your replies, Ophelia.

Last time i posted in this tgread, it really helped. I have some doubts right now about something. I dont really need advice, just want to vent a bit. So last time i was in one of thies threads, i talked about a girl who liked me (online) and i liked back. Thing is, i was telling a huge lie about myself. I was too afraid she would reject me for who i am, like many others. On thus thread, i was toled to tell her the truth. After 3 days of me building up the courage, i did. She didn't care. Hell, she loved that i could be brave enough and trust her enough to tell her. We started to really enjoy eachothers company. We started to fall in love, really. Then life hit. She needs to be away for a handful of months. Months away from her. I know i can manage, but some questions stick in my mind that i havent made clear enough how sereous they are befor she left. My life is... Unstsble at the moment. Nothing i cant handle, but enough to put a hold on yhings like me meeting her in person. I said I'll need 4 years minumum. I toled her that's a long ass time to wait for someone, but she seemed to not care. I never made it clear how sereous this is. Just unsure about it. I plan on asking as soon as she gets back. I know i shouldent get attached to something I'm waiting a long time for. 4 years is a long time. Alot can change. Im rambling. I just needed to vent. If i get dubs, id like a tarot card reading on love.

You go watch hentai or get a gf.
In terms of genetics, incest is literal, objective degeneracy.

I learn and do everything by myself, and I always do it quickly. ^.~ I'm good. I was going to read tarot tonight, but I got kidnapped by friends, and then when I came home it seems my decks is MIA (missing in action). I know who stole it, but he denies it. :P

Thank you Dan Gheesling, but I do not need a reading tonight. :)

W-well gee, user... I dunno what to say...

Well, is she into you already? I guess not or you wouldn't have to ask, huh?

Did you have fun?

Shhhhh. I realized that and fixed it. ^.~

Well, I am having one of those moments in which if I am not careful, I will pass out.

It feels extremely weird, it feels weird to open and close your eyes, and I sometimes lose track of time or things to focus on

-Sweet Roll

Name: Jack
Saggitarius, Blonde, 18. (If you need more ask me)
Question:will things work out with Marla soon or ever?
The names are references to fight club for the sake ofor being anonymous.
Please GET

ReimuOP, you're so wonderful

Reroll

She's kinda into me. I wouldn't know how to intitate it

I did, Reimu! A little too much fun. I am just mildly inebriated right now. :P

Sweet Roll ... pass out. It's ok. Let yourself go, and the dream makers come. :)

I'll just reroll once. Will she come back ok.

Well, i hope you'll manage to retrieve your deck of cards from the person who stole it, i could make a Touhou reference but it's better to avoid that, anyways, have fun with the users in the group!

Tell you what, though.
Don't mistake friendliness or sibling love with sexual desires.

Thank you, Anonymous...

There's not really a right way to do it... you might as well just grab her and start kissing.

Ooh, I see~ Sounds like a good night!

Roll

The night is currently the longest stretch of time I have without responsibility, I can't give it up, the days I do also have, but I end up doing some work that ends with supper which is close to the time these threads start

-Sweet Roll

No, thank you ReimuOP.
I hope you have a good rest of your night.
Sweet dreams!

>grab her
>insert dick
>fuk her

Start by saying: "Oi sis, would ya do me a favour? Could ya gently provide me with teh succ please?"

I know this feeling so well. You spent the whole day in work, and then in the night you just want some time to do something that requires nothing but your presence. Whether your interact or just lurk. BUT ... and I repeat BUT, once you get into that comfortable bed, and curl up with your pillows --- this also is a great feeling. Especially when you're on that verge.

Y-you too

Guess I'll drop off again then, see you

Am I too late to the thread? I have been drinking the whole evening and falling back to depression again.

I think I'll be taking my leave as well.
Goodnight senpai!
Night Ophelia!

I have to watch the dog at my home, I set it up so I do whatever until 12, which is when I eat lunch, after that, I do dishes (They can pile up really fast) and whatever else. At around 3pm, everyone else starts returning home, hopefully I am done by then and I do whatever, BUT other people will be around to potentially bug me. At night, I do not have this issue, freedom at the cost of being quiet, I find it quite relaxing, I go until 5am

-Sweet Roll

It seems like things are winding down, but it's not over quite yet.

What prompted you to drink tonight?

Have to leave now, nighty night Reimu.

I work from 9am until 9pm. Weekends are the days when I have to do absolutely nothing. I clean up my house, but given how little I'm home it doesn't take me long. :P

This thread has reached it's end point. :) Goodnight all you lovely people of the Shrine.

Goodnight, everyone! Happy birthday, Cred Forums!

Goodnight, Reimu! See you next time

I have been drinking couple heinekens from glass bottle and half a liter of captain morgan spiced.

Still wondering why my relationships ended the same way. We decided to date on both relationships and after a while suddenly I got no response to my messages. In my both relationships I had somewhat long distance between us, but still makes me hate people for just stopping to chat all of a sudden.

Long distance is a crapshoot. There are all kinds of reasons people get into those and they're not always innocent ones. It's an easy relationship to get into or out of because there's no accountability-- if you suddenly decide it's not for you, you don't have to explain anything, you can just disappear. This gives people a lot more freedom to be shitty, so generally you should try to avoid long distance or temper your expectations accordingly.

Hey Man that is a pretty good explanation. My last relationship kinda ended almost at the sametime as it started if I could say it like that.

I met this one girl 4 times on different date situations. Once she spent a night at my place, but nothing happened.
Last weekend the 4th time I spent a whole weekend with her at a summer cottage. We had fun at least in my opinion. I asked her at morning coffee if She would be up for dating and she said yes. Then we spent the rest of the weekend together and then 2 days after that no response. Been about 2 weeks after this weekend with no response so don't know what to think.

Honestly makes me not trust people that much. I wonder why my last relationship ended like that as well. Can't seem to find a girl who lives close to me.

There could be any number of explanations, and unless one of them grows some proverbial balls and comes back to explain what happened, you'll never know.

I had a relationship that lasted over a year long distance, and I got ghosted. It took me years of anguishing over it, wondering why, wishing for an explanation... but it never came. The pain from that screwed up my next relationship pretty badly too. After 6 years, I'm finally at a point where I never think about it at all.

I think the best thing to try to keep in mind is that it doesn't say anything about you, or about people at large. It was two girls, out of 3.5 billion, and for whatever reason, those two girls decided to act that way. It sucks that you had to experience it two times in a row, but that doesn't mean it was related and you should try not to let it color your perceptions of people in general. They're not all like that.

I think the best way to find a girl closer to you would be to start participating in more group settings. Find a class to take, or a club to join... Meetup.com is a good way to find stuff like that near you. Anything that you're remotely interested in and gets you around other like-minded people is a good place to start.

my ankle is fucked. fix it.

or be my maid for next couple of days

I have a crush on this girl in my band but she has piercings and despise them what do

Reimu!! I'm sorry I missed your threads so far, my sister and I were watching a bunch of shows, but it's good to see you! I love you!

Sorry... I'm a shrine maiden, not a cleric.

How did you get a crush on her if you despise piercings? Anyway, they're not my favorite thing in the world, but I'd suggest that you try to lessen your hatred of them. Open your mind to it. It's just another way people can choose to express themselves-- there's nothing inherently wrong with it or anything.

I love you too, Anonymous. I hope you had fun!

Reimu, people on Cred Forums keep telling me that Obama is giving away the Internet today and that Cred Forums will be shut down and it's really scaring me. Is it true? Everything will be okay, right?

Hey man, thanks for answering my problems :)
I'll stick around for a while before going to bed and hopefully tomorrow will be a little better.

Yeah like you said it was a bit bad luck to hit 2 girls in a row with an experience like that...

Don't know if people have said this to you, but damn you are smart.

Yeah, I doubt anything will change in any way that's noticeable by you or anyone here.

What's happening is that the U.S. government previously had a stranglehold on the organization that creates and hands out domain names, like .com and .edu. Now they're handing over that control to a non-profit that isn't directly accountable to the government, thus lessening the government's power. People who think the U.S. should be the world police think it's a bad thing, naturally, but I can't see how it'll do any harm.

re-reoll class to maid or cleric

So...Cred Forums isn't being shut down? I'm not going to jail for posting on Cred Forums?

No problem! Hehe... I don't really hear that a lot, actually. I feel like I used to be smart, but I stopped exercising my brain and it got dull. Now my only expertise is in general life experience stuff, like relationships and dealing with feelings. But thank you for the compliment, nonetheless!

Not even close. I'm pretty sure any website that already has a domain name registered won't be affected at all.

Another thing is, this isn't really Obama's doing. It's been in the works for 20 years from what I've heard.

Reimu, should I feel guilty for playing League of Legends?

O-Okay...but, could I please still have a hug? I'm still a little shaken up, I was really scared

Well I always have thought and still do that book smart is not the same as being smart.

You sound like you have actual experience of different life situations, which made your points better. Thanks for helping people out!

Why would you feel guilty about it?

I've been thinking about it lately, and I realized that /jp/ reminds me a lot of house Telvannu. What do you think?

>*hugs Anonymous*
There, there.

I'm glad to do it! Best of luck in everything you do!

I don't really go there much, what are the similarities in your opinion?

Well because people always tell me that it's bad. I used to play it a lot and then I stopped but I'm thinking about playing it again. I'm also scared that it might not be popular anymore, which is scary because part of the appeal of devoting so much time to it and climbing the ladder was the idea of making a name for yourself in this super popular community

Thanks, reimu...I feel a little better now, I think

It might be losing steam since it's not the new kid on the block anymore, but as far as I know there are still thousands of people who play it and lots of sponsored tournaments and stuff.

What matters most is whether you get enjoyment out of it. As long as that's the case, just do your thing and don't worry if some people hate the game.

I'd rather have sauce on ops pic, that's more tangible than what's offered.

To outsiders they're really elitist and mean, but on the inside they're very carefree and whimsical, only really caring about talking about cute touhou girls. They just sort of lock themselves away in a secluded board and have funny talks. Their sense of humor also feels very sarcastic and pessimistic in a way, and it shows in the way they talk to the point that if you didn't know better you'd think it was just a bunch of children posting. Like this thread for example

It's still fun though. It's like a board full of whimsical wizard lords

Yeah, I guess I can see it. From my limited experience there, there's an undertone to everything like "we know we're wasting our lives, so we're making fun of it." The whole Dunmer culture seems to have that kind of sarcastic nihilism to it too, even though it's not for the same reasons.

The fact that "wizard" is what you become if you pass age 30 without having sex also adds to it, I guess.

Well, I guess so, but...it's still just scary you know? I think that's one of my problems, my enjoyment of things relies on how others are enjoying them too often. But still thank you, as long as it's still popular, I guess I'll give it another shot.

Why are the Dunmer sarcastically nihilistic?

Reimu!
Is!
Cute!

From the start, they worshipped what they call the Three Good Daedra, but one of those is known as the Prince of Plots. Another one is Azura, and we can tell from our interactions with her in the games that she's kind of a bitch.

Everything that happened to them in their history basically shaped them to be that way. They're naturally inclined toward stealth and magic, and their culture is one where scheming and backstabbing can get you ahead. In House Telvanni, they don't even pretend that they see it as a bad thing. You can just kill the guy who's above you in the chain of command, because if you were able to kill him, you're probably more skilled than him.

So there's this whole culture of mistrust, both in the other races and in each other. But the Dunmer sort of embrace it rather than seeing it as negative.

That's another thing that refers back to the court of Kublai Khan, by the way. Everyone wanted to be the Khan, because he's the only person who's truly free of any kind of oppression, free to set the rules of his own life and the lives of others. But that created the same kind of backstabbing culture where everyone was obviously trying to get ahead. The Khan knew it, and he used it to his own advantage by pitting them against each other in an endless game of power grabbing and ass-kissing for his own amusement.

Reimuuu, it's getting late...c-could you please snuggle with me?

That hat looks great on you

*scoots close to Anonymous and curls up*

Huh. Well, I guess that would explain it. But, another thing, how could they worship someone like boethiah or mephala? I've heard people justify it in what they stand for rather than them as beings, Borthiah valuing deeds and the will to do them, and mephala something about politics and strategy, but they straight up tell you to kill people you're close with and white have gained your trust. I know they helped a lot in making them as a race, but to actively worship things like that, it just feels strange.

Thanks Reimu...could you please hold me, if you don't mind? I-If you like it the other way around better that's okay too...

I think you're right that it probably has more to do with what they stand for. But this is a world where the deities are actually 100% undeniably real. If you had a certain set of values, and there's a being out there who exemplifies those and can have a tangible effect on your life if you make it happy, it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to decide to stand with that being rather than by yourself.

People are naturally drawn to charismatic leaders to begin with, and can easily be led to do things that they wouldn't otherwise do. The leader knows best, and if you're serving the leader, it takes the weight of the decisions off of you and puts it on him. Add magnificent reality-altering powers to that equation, and it just becomes easier to fall in line.

Then, when it gets to the point where you're born into an entire culture that follows and respects that leader, you're also likely to just accept things the way they were presented to you since birth rather than question the whole thing.

Yeah, I guess that makes sense...it's a little strange for me to think of them as leaders rather than just deities, but when you can actually just go and talk to them, I guess that just how it is. I've been playing a dunmer character recently and I've felt a little conflicted about it, but if I just take them for what they stand for I think it could work. But, what would Azura stand for?

I'm more used to it the other way since I'm kind of small, but I guess we could do that.

Thanks Reimu, you're the best. Goodiiiiggght...

Azura's main focus is on prophecy and fate. She's probably the most neutral (in terms of good vs. evil) out of all the Daedra, and just sort of lords over fate and tries to ensure that things happen the way they're supposed to happen. I could see a follower of hers being someone who tries to keep the balance of things as they are-- they wouldn't be heartbroken if a family was killed, as long as it was fated to happen or necessary for the balance to continue, for example.

Thanks Reimu, this is really interesting. Now I'm starting to think about what someone who devoutly worships one prince would be like, how their teachings would effect them. I'm interedted to see how a follower of Mephala or Hermaeus Mora would act, I'll have to look into it. It's really fun that there's always more to learn about Elder Scrolls lore. Say, do you ever visit /tesg/?

>interedted

Wow. Sorry, I'm sleepy.

I went to those a few times while I was playing Skyrim last time. That was months ago though.

Probably going to dump my gf. Suspect she's cheating.

Ah, yeah, I'm just coming back from a few months long break from it actually. But this has been fun, thank you. I'm going to have to go to bed now I'm afraid, I hope you have a good night! And see you on monday!

Sorry to hear that, Anonymous... if you can't trust her though, it's probably for the best.

Goodnight!

Reimu, what does having your feet licked feel like?

Nap is done!

A little ticklish, warm, wet, and gratifying.

Welcome back. I'm not sure there's much to see, though.

Gratifying? How so? D-Do you think anyone would ever wanna lick my feet? I like the idea of it, but I don't want them to feel bad about themselves or anything

Someone who's into feet would probably jump in line to do it. I don't think it actually makes them feel bad about themselves or anything.

Well, there is you.
How are you today? Isn't it getting late?

Say, can your laptop run OJ?

There are people who like feeling bad about things like that, too.

Rolling

You think so? The thought of someone being that eager to lick my feet is sort of nice...

Well, I suppose there are, but I would still feel bad. I don't want anyone to feel sad

I'm fairly certain it could if I had it.

Thread still alive? Wew

Sorry to say, but you shouldn't waste your time. I already put my deck away because I was going to go to bed before someone had a question a while ago. Try back on Monday at 8 CST!

Well if you want- leave some contact details and id be more than happy to adore you and your feets :3

Goodnight, everybody!

Night!

And the thread dies gracefully