Happy b-day Cred Forums, trips and I'll eat 2 Carolina reapers

happy b-day Cred Forums, trips and I'll eat 2 Carolina reapers

trips? dubs you worthless fuck

there, now do it. EAT IT FOR YOUR Cred ForumsROS

fuck me.

Trips no prob

d-d-d-d-d-DO IT FAGGOT

That happened too fast, trips only, there are 2 of them, bonus: no milk.

OHHHH HE DID OT

oh fuck me why

WINRAR

easy

Kekekekekek

I'm gonna do it, just hold up, have any of you ever eaten a carolina reaper?

there it is

OP here, switch to quads

ya
it fucking sucks ass

No
But i did stay in a holiday inn express last night

dont fail us op

make a video, if you do we will never forget you will be a hero, dont let your memes be dreams

"For the first 20 minutes, each breath I took felt like I was fanning white hot coals inside my mouth. My throat began to swell and my eyes felt like they were popping out of their sockets. Water ran profusely from my eyes and nose as beads of sweat broke out on my forehead. My heart was pounding. I tried to think cool thoughts. Finally the pain subsided and it was over, and I felt like a stud.
But it wasn’t over. And I was no stud.
Within an hour, my stomach began to burn. After two hours, the burn cut like a knife. Chills ran down my spine and the pain in my stomach became unbearable. I panicked as I made my way to the bathroom, hoping I wouldn’t black out. Vomiting felt like an exorcism because my body was desperate to rid itself of the demon inside.
But it was too late. It had already entered my digestive tract. Calling for paramedics? I was at work and that would be embarrassing. Plus, my insurance probably wouldn’t cover my random act of stupidity. Doubled over in pain, I asked myself, “What did I just do?”
I ate a Carolina Reaper."

Alright guys, fuck me, but I am getting them ready.
I'm hotsaucing them.

stream it.

dubs demands stream

Stream it faggot

dubz do it

trips get

There's already a win faggot

Do it, become a legendary meme

>filename

It's Bait

Quads

OP BETTER NOT BE FAG