Be me

>be me
>19 year old collegefag
>have highschool girlfriend, been together for 2 years
>she constantly tells me about how fucked up her family is
>junkie brother, parents fight and never married, she also gets picked on by trashy girls at school that would want to get with me
>skip forward to tonight
>go over qt gf's house
>her parents are on vacation, just her junkie brother is there
>high out of his mind on heroin
>this is the first time I've actually seen someone high on heroin
>his eyes weren't even opened the whole way, looked like he was having a stroke
>came in with his trashy whore gf and starts making awkward and hostile conversation with my qtpie girlfriend who's super delicate
>she's so embarassed and starts to cry
>junkiebro offers crystal meth
>starts playing with bb gun
>eventually leaves without incident
>mfw I finally see for myself what she's been dealing with every single fucking day of her life and I feel so sorry for her because I love her
>she doesn't have what I have
>she doesn't have parents that are together and happy, she doesn't have a big house, she doesn't have good family connections/support, she doesn't have a happy life at home

This is where I ask the question; is it bad that as I saw that and had that moment of realization that I hoped he someday soon dies or OD's or some shit? I just feel so bad for her entire family because this junkiebro is causing so much stress with her whole family and embarassing her and harassing her, calling my gf and her mom a fat whore, cunt, etc...

Do I confront him? Do I take matters into my own hands because gf's mom and dad won't? Do I freak the fuck out on him and basically say "this is how you've been destroying everyone's lives in your house?

He's late 20's, so I don't think I'd have much of an effect. I just don't know what to do, I want to have my girlfriend live a better, happier life.

Pic unrelated.

I feel for your girlfriend... seriously. Don't take it into your own hands, nothing good will come of that. Get him arrested or some shit when he's picking up and they'll throw him in a rehab.

idfk but i dont think it'd be wise to confront him. meth and heroine are very hard drugs that could make him do anything. it can fuck with your emotions. if you talk to him it might lead to him being even more harsh to her. if i were you i would try to provide as much love and support and physical stability as much as possible. you're 19, are you going to college?

It doesn't really seem like your place to intervene. Sure you could tell her druggie brother he's a fuck-up, but chances are it won't have any effect other than getting on his bad side. Be there for ur gf and help her through this shit until she can move out

I mean confront him when he's sober. NO WAY I'd fuck with a junkie when he's fucked up.

Confront him and then beat his fucking ass

even just confronting him while he's sober could be very bad. chances are he's using hardcore drugs to get away from the fucked up reality he's been placed in and thats gotta take some toll right? despite all that though, confronting her brother could lead to her brother being even more abusive to her.

move her in with you with the stipulation that the police are called if he ever shows up.

dealing with a similar situation, but its my mate's dad whos strung out. All you gotta do is drop an anonymous tip that the dude is driving on heroin with heroin in his car. Pretend to be a concerned neighbor or something. I havent worked up the courage but it should get the ratfuck out of the house for long enough to figure something longterm out

Stupid moralfag. Take this story to Reddit or something.

obviously jealous that OP has a girl and he doesn't lmao

Set him up and call the cops he deserves it

ask her about moving in with you

>asking trash to move into your house

what could go wrong? If anything he should dump her and get a decent bitch.

Been there, seen it other times, too.

The only thing you can do is get the girl out of that situation. You can't change others; they have to change themselves. The girl needs to get out of that house, on her own or with your help, so she can get on with her life.

I'm collegefag, there's no way it would work.

lol just fucking kill him OP

What a fucking post user.

burn the fucking house down and fuck her right in the pussy.

Give him some fentanyl, problem solved.

Trust me if he is mixing h and m, he will od or have a heart attack. It's not a matter of it. Source: had some m tainted with h once.

Honestly Cred Forumsro, I have been there and done that and now I am happily married to that same girl. Be as loving and supportive as you can. Anytime she cries over anything, and I mean literally anything. Support her, pretend you understand the small things that you don't. She will know you don't get it, but she will fucking love the fact that you love her enough to try, because chances are it's more love than she ever got at home, as for her brother, try getting along with him. At first. Try to find shit in common( literally anything) to talk about. If that doesn't work, then yeah, go on the offensive. I did it ( screamed at him at how he was ruining his baby sisters life) and you know what? Her parents backed me up, she loved me even more, and he got over it, worst case scenario and you punch him in the fucki face.. She is miserable because of him, if anything it would make her smile.

Dude. I'm 30 and have been a junkie (heroin) and meth freak for years. Some people don't die so easy. I shoot both, spaced out by an hour or so, sometimes together.

^ What he said. Probablythe best route for you and her if you are willing to take that on in the relationship. How do your parents feel about her? Have they met?

He was cool at first because he just got out of rehab or whatever when I first started dating her. Now he's relapsing and because her parents were on vacation he was shooting up with his trashwhore girlfriend

This.

>this
get her out of there, man. No contact, don't tell the family where you're going and don't even let em know you're gonna leave until you're already long gone. If the family is this trashy, you gotta get her out of there before she becomes one of them.

addicts can get better but if you think he'll do it just because his little sisters new bf is having a go at him then you've got another thing coming. try to be compassionate towards him while maintaining strong, clear boundaries. i don't think this needs to be said but obviously NEVER give him money for anything and if he threatens you or your gf in any way go straight to the cops. some people don't give a fuck about cops but white drug addicts that aren't involved with gangs are generally terrified of legal action. don't let your gf make excuses for them, but don't rag on them any more than she does anyway. the last thing she needs to hear from you is how shitty her family are, especially if you can't do anything about it (you can't).

aside from that this is the best advice in the thread. try to be friendly with him but make it clear you won't put up with any bullshit. be supportive and love your girl. the rest is up to chance.

give him a last ride.
Make him OD. Easy.
Spike his shit. Go out and buy some potent ass H. Look into deep web markets. Only place you can get pure shit.
Replace his cut, barely pure crap with pure H. He ODs, and he dies. No one will look at you.

have her live with you, there is no other right answer. if your parents are as good as you say they are it'd all work out.

She's under 18 and it's not that her whole family is fucked up. Her mom and dad take care of her and love her, they just fight a lot.

I just wish they'd have the balls to kick him out of the house, but the mom is afraid to because she feels like he'd end up dead. probably true.

Ask a bunch of pervs like are here is getting great advice. NOT!

Same story bro. Fresh out of rehab and he was taking those mess he couldn't afford, so he went back to heroin. Me and him are pretty close now. But back then, I tried everything to make him understand he was hurting her. She would be insecure and miserable at home every single day, and then when I got with her she got super clingy and I couldn't understand why. Then I realized I was her escape, and he was her anchor. Play nice and get her the fuck out of there. Invite her to sleepover a few nights a week, and on late night dates so he's asleep by the time you get back, and if he ever gets too crazy, go off on him. I grabbed him by the collar in front of her mom and other brother and told him he was ruining her life, and that if he ever made her cry again I would kill him with a railroad spike that was sitting there. Don't buy into the "don't confront him when he is high" routine, guess what, they are always fucking high. Dude if it comes to it, punch him in the face and be ready to fight, because that girl deserves it. You aren't fighting your your life. You are fighting for hers. 17 months of marriage and a baby on the way now and I couldn't be happier OP

Dump the chick and lose the baggage
It's not your job to fix this chicks lie, and why the fuck would you want too? She's going to be a bad influence on you, her family is going to end up dragging you down to their level.
Just make a clean break, you aren't going to be able to fix the situation Jesus Christ, I typed this fare before I even realized this is some old ass copy pasta . ...Well played user?

thanks, man I hope you guys are happy.

That actually made me feel better about saying something. I'll have to use the "if you ever make her cry again..." line

she's in no way a bad influence on me. sometimes I feel like I'm the only happiness she has. why would I put another burden on her by dumping her? I feel like I'm with her for a reason. She's delicate and I feel like other guys would use her/treat her poorly

Couldn't be happier. We both went into the Army (me 4 years earlier) and now we have an incredible marriage and a baby on the way. Btw I'm only 23. It sucks bro, but if you truly love her, if you truly cannot live without her, then the rest will come naturally. If she is your soul mate, you will know when to support her and when to defend her. And sometimes they can both be the same thing. Biggest advice, don't be a pussy. If he gets crazy, confront him and fucking believe in yourself. I had just gotten home from a deployment when I met her, so I was able to pull off the pissed off infantryman routine. But for you, if you act out of love you wont be wrong bro. Trust me it's worth the work. She went from being insecure and crying over tiny things, to becoming a soldier, a wife, and a soon to be mother. Everyone can change bro

If you want to confront him have a weopen ready.
I recommend that you marry the girl and take her away from this mess of a life she has, but you'd probably say you're not ready...

confronting or doing anything to him at all is a bad idea and could harm your relationship. just get her to move in with you asap